Discussion: Thoughts about Zeva and TonyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
levioso
levioso
Thoughts about Zeva and Tony
Nov 14 2007, 6:19 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 14 2007, 6:19 AM EST
After watching last nights episode, two thoughts ran through my head. First, that for as tough as Zeva is, she's such a romantic. Talk about opposing personalities...but I like the dueling sides of her personality.

The other thought was that I really don't think they should continue with the sexual tension between Tony and Zeva. If you look at the 2 people those they fell in love with, neither have exhibit those traits. It's a recipe for disaster. And more importantly, they'd wind up writing one of those characters off and I really do not want to lose either of them. I really like both of those characters.

Thoughts?
12  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: 100 episodes ncis
vick53
vick53
1. RE: Thoughts about Zeva and Tony
Nov 14 2007, 12:55 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 14 2007, 12:55 PM EST
I dunno bout the dueling personalities, but I did notice the way Tony was looking at Zeva by the candy machine when she brought up the 'soul mate' subject. Then when the poor wife of the cab driver discovers her husband has gone and married someone else, Tony walks away and Zeva is left standing alone. To me she looked somewhat taken aback by what she had just witnessed...which was the distruction of the 'soul mate' theory. Zeva still has much to learn about affairs of the heart.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
HobbitKiller
HobbitKiller
2. RE: Thoughts about Zeva and Tony
Nov 14 2007, 1:59 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 14 2007, 1:59 PM EST
If you go to "relationships" we've got a thread on this subject going there as well.

As for the other characters Tony and Ziva fell in love with...The thing about Jeanne and Roy is that they were meant to be almost impossible to not fall in love with. The only challenge in those relationships came from Tony and Ziva not their partners.

You're also forgetting Paula Cassidy, Tony's ex, who was a lot like Ziva.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Taormina
3. RE: Thoughts about Zeva and Tony
Feb 25 2009, 1:40 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2009, 1:40 AM EST
Hi, I'm new to this board. LOVE NCIS and everyone on the show. I found the look Tony & Ziva shared at the end to be full of meaning. It wasn't a hostile look, more like " are we soul mates?" 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)