Discussion: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?Reported This is a featured thread This thread was locked for the following reason: (none given).

Showing 141 - 153 of 153  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 6 7 8
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
144. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 10:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 10:55 AM EDT
"Bull! the problem is the bias being shown by a certain faction of fans for the character (not the actress). I'd be willing to bet that if it had been Weatherly who was leaving, his fans would not be nearly as fanatical as some of the fans involved in this movement. The majority of fans of most of the other actors would support them with grace and class instead of acting the way some of these fans are acting.

The abuse the cast is currently taking from this group is disgusting and uncalled for. The people on tumbler trying to shut down the birthday project is ridiculous. the people currently spamming the facebook page spreading untruths about why she is leaving should be ashamed of themselves. and mostly it's the same people doing all of this because they have multiple twitters and face book accounts
"
Absolutely true! I've had to block loads of people these last 10 days, as these aggressive people have latched onto everyone who follows somebody on NCIS and started bombarding us with hate tweets if we don't agree with everything they say.

If people were just expressed their sadness at her leaving all well and good, but actors are freelancers, who sometimes just simply wish to change jobs. CdP may wish to work in Spanish for a change instead of English. One of the advantages of speaking more than just English.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
as524
as524
145. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 11:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
ooo...sorry about all that you're having to do as a mod Sorgi.... Do you find this valuable?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
146. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 11:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Thanks Do you find this valuable?    
designateddriver
designateddriver
147. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 1:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
Hmmm, "Past, Present, Future" sounds like Ziva won't be killed off. If you're dead, you don't have a future. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
148. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 4:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
"Hmmm, "Past, Present, Future" sounds like Ziva won't be killed off. If you're dead, you don't have a future."
Could we please get back on track now.
That's possible. I was thinking that myself. It sounds like her past may catch up with her. Maybe they are memories, whats happened in the present time and whats about to be the change for her future. Her friend Monigue? is coming in this episode so it will be interesting to see just how she may fit in with Ziva's future. Didn't her friend work in Columbia? So maybe there is a hint in that.
Do you find this valuable?    
as524
as524
149. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 8:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 8:46 PM EDT
do we even have confirmation on Monique? Last I heard the actress was campaigning for a return to the show on twitter.... Do you find this valuable?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
150. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 9:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 9:35 PM EDT
"do we even have confirmation on Monique? Last I heard the actress was campaigning for a return to the show on twitter...."
I don't know I thought it was already a done deal.
as524
as524
151. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 10:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
only guest stars that have been announced for 11x2 have been the Mossad director, young Eli and young ziva AFAIK Do you find this valuable?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
152. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 27 2013, 11:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
"do we even have confirmation on Monique? Last I heard the actress was campaigning for a return to the show on twitter...."
No confirmation whatsoever regarding the actress playing Monique returning at least in these first two episodes.

One other point. It's the mods who decide about getting back on topic.
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
as524
as524
153. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Jul 28 2013, 4:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 28 2013, 4:09 AM EDT
"No confirmation whatsoever regarding the actress playing Monique returning at least in these first two episodes.

One other point. It's the mods who decide about getting back on topic."
Thanks...wasn't sure if I missed something since last I heard the actress had taken to campaigning on twitter a la the guy who plays Franks. Will admit I really hope she doesn't make an appearance. Can't stand the character and she didn't seem to play well with either Harmon or Weatherly either.

rule1to51
154. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Aug 21 2013, 3:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 21 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
I could imagine one way to write her out, though it'd be wrong to write her out. I was thinking: After turning in her badge (remember from the finale), she is assigned to a mission to bring someone down, but while she is in Paris (where the mission would take place), she gets caught by Parsons (who I call Mr. Frame Face), because the mission (later found out) failed because the guy she's tracking down revealed disturbing information about what happened between her and Bodnar (him falling down). Then, later, she is interrogated in a prison, and during that time, she feels sick and falls to the floor, damaging her.
But let me switch gears. I read some of your replies about another man after Fornell. To be honest, I did not see it, and I immediately thought that it was Fornell.

1jules
155. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Aug 28 2013, 10:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2013, 10:05 PM EDT
Why can't it be Tony that gets written out; I love the role of Ziva 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
157. RE: How would you like Cote/Ziva written out of NCIS?
Aug 29 2013, 3:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2013, 3:37 AM EDT
I'm locking this thread now since it has served its purpose. Since we all know CdP has left the series of her own accord, and the 1st two episodes of S11 will show us the how. We do know she won't be killed off. As for other actors being written out of the series that would be the subject of different thread not this one. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
First < Previous | 6 7 8

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)