Discussion: What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

lachicadecafe
What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"
Jan 15 2013, 3:13 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2013, 3:13 PM EST
Anybody want to confirm that Tony told Ziva in Hebrew that he loved her? I had to giggle at her "Han Solo-esque" reaction of "I know". What a sad, yet lovely episode. In its 10th season you'd think NCIS would be about ready to jump the shark but it's going stronger than ever. 14  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: I love you Tony Ziva

tvjunkie1234
1. RE: What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"
Jan 15 2013, 4:11 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2013, 4:11 PM EST
I think that he admitted that he was impotent.

Seriously, I went to every website on the 'net where I could translate what he said and I got NOTHING!

I don't know why shows don't have the Closed Caption show IN ENGLISH what was said in a foreign language.
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

GregoryPalmer
2. RE: What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"
Jan 15 2013, 4:30 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2013, 4:30 PM EST
"Anybody want to confirm that Tony told Ziva in Hebrew that he loved her? I had to giggle at her "Han Solo-esque" reaction of "I know". What a sad, yet lovely episode. In its 10th season you'd think NCIS would be about ready to jump the shark but it's going stronger than ever. "
I think it was Ani ohev otach
http://www.howtosayiloveyou.net/?page_id=104
4  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Lipush
3. RE: What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"
Jan 15 2013, 8:56 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2013, 8:59 PM EST
"Anybody want to confirm that Tony told Ziva in Hebrew that he loved her? I had to giggle at her "Han Solo-esque" reaction of "I know". What a sad, yet lovely episode. In its 10th season you'd think NCIS would be about ready to jump the shark but it's going stronger than ever. "
Tony didn't tell Ziva he loved her. What he said was "At Lo Levad" which means, "You're not alone".

If he would have want to tell her he loved her, it would have been "Ani Ohev Otach" which was sadly NOT what he said.

Hopefully, that part will come later.
28  out of 30 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
4. RE: What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"
Jan 15 2013, 9:48 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2013, 9:50 PM EST
Yes, he said something like : You are not alone.....and personally I hope he never tells her he loves her, or visa versa.
3  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
5. RE: What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"
Jan 15 2013, 10:08 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2013, 10:08 PM EST
A Tweet from Pauley Perrette:

Pauley Perrette ‏@PauleyP

The song was Patti Griffin "Not Alone" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JcL5MnbqQ0 … and Tony said "You Are Not Alone" #NCIS rules! Much love!
17  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    

Irishelf
6. RE: What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"
Jan 17 2013, 1:34 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2013, 1:34 AM EST
She certainly looked alone to me! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
7. RE: What Tony said to Ziva at the airport at the end of "Shiva"
Jan 17 2013, 12:41 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2013, 12:41 PM EST
Tony told her more or less meaning he would be there for her, as i am sure her other team members will also be. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)