Discussion: palmerReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

nanadoftwo
palmer
Sep 5 2012, 3:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
I love watching Palmer interact with the rest of the cast especially with Ducky, I always miss him when he is not on the show, and wonder what is going on. I hope this season they use him alot more. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
bagpuss2
bagpuss2
1. RE: palmer
Sep 6 2012, 12:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2012, 12:27 AM EDT
"I love watching Palmer interact with the rest of the cast especially with Ducky, I always miss him when he is not on the show, and wonder what is going on. I hope this season they use him alot more."
I think you are going to very pleased about season 10 with regards Jimmy.
Brian Dietzen is now, officially, a season regular and Jimmy all set to be promoted to chief M.E. in the wake of Ducky's serious misfortune at the end of the last episode.

Although, If Jimmy is the the nice guy he clearly is, then I feel he'll be less than happy that his promotion came about this way.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
2. RE: palmer
Sep 6 2012, 1:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2012, 1:21 AM EDT
"I think you are going to very pleased about season 10 with regards Jimmy.
Brian Dietzen is now, officially, a season regular and Jimmy all set to be promoted to chief M.E. in the wake of Ducky's serious misfortune at the end of the last episode.

Although, If Jimmy is the the nice guy he clearly is, then I feel he'll be less than happy that his promotion came about this way."
Its not said he will be promoted to the chief M.E. There can't be two of them. It will be a temporary position only.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

nanadoftwo
3. RE: palmer
Sep 6 2012, 5:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2012, 5:50 PM EDT
"Its not said he will be promoted to the chief M.E. There can't be two of them. It will be a temporary position only."
Ducky is coming back right? I read in TV guide he was? I do hope so. it would not be the same with out him
bellswebster
bellswebster
4. RE: palmer
Sep 6 2012, 7:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
"Ducky is coming back right? I read in TV guide he was? I do hope so. it would not be the same with out him"
Yes, Ducky is coming back. They all are.

nanadoftwo
5. RE: palmer
Sep 7 2012, 5:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
"Yes, Ducky is coming back. They all are. "
That is great!! I can hardly wait, thank you for the information.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)