Discussion: Huge JAG marathon coming on cloo.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
retiredinlavernia
retiredinlavernia
Huge JAG marathon coming on cloo.
Aug 31 2012, 10:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
For fans of NCIS's parent show - JAG - who live in the US and have DirectTV as a provider channel 308 - "cloo" is having a "Farewell to JAG" marathon starting Tuesday 9/4 and running continuous (almost 24 hours a day) till Monday 9/10 - Thats almost a week of continuous JAG - Bad news is they will stop their once a week showing but good news those with room on their DVR can record a good portion of the entire seris. Eventhough I could not tell when "Ice Queen" and "Meltdown" is on they must be part of this marathon. I was able to find that the final JAG show will be showing on Sunday 9/9 at 9:00 CDT or 10:00 EST. Set your DVR if you are a fan!! 17  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: JAG

gingersmom
1. RE: Huge JAG marathon coming on cloo.
Sep 6 2012, 7:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2012, 7:45 AM EDT
sorry to see you cancel JAG, I watch it everyday, have watched the marathon all my waking hours. I am a NAVY fan as well. Love JAG....hate to see it go 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)