Discussion: Photo'sReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

rmwmurphy@charter.ne
Photo's
Mar 5 2012, 8:58 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 5 2012, 8:58 AM EST
Iam a collector of Art/Photo's. It is very hard to find signed photos or a collage of photos of the N.C.I.S cast members. Any suggestions.
N.C.I.S is a outstanding show,. I will be a lifte time member.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: NCIS Fan Site Wiki
codename:mara
codename:mara
1. RE: Photo's
Mar 5 2012, 9:43 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 5 2012, 9:43 AM EST
There is a NCIS merchandise page here on this fansite. Perhaps you can also put your request there or contact the person who runs the page (their name escapes me at the moment) If you cant find the page let me know and i will inbox you the hyperlink. Do you find this valuable?    

bellswebster
2. RE: Photo's
Mar 5 2012, 9:54 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 5 2012, 9:54 AM EST
"Iam a collector of Art/Photo's. It is very hard to find signed photos or a collage of photos of the N.C.I.S cast members. Any suggestions.
N.C.I.S is a outstanding show,. I will be a lifte time member."
Pre-signed cast photos of past seasons may still be available from Harriet at NCIS. Send her a letter of request with return postage and she might send you a copy of what ever she has left. Season 8 & 9 should still be available anyway.
Here is the address:
Harriet
Pre-signed cast photos
NCIS
Box 4
26030 Avenue Hall
Valencia. CA 91355
USA
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)