Discussion: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 101 - 109 of 109  |  Show  posts at a time
rosecake
rosecake
100. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Sep 24 2011, 7:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2011, 7:35 AM EDT
"Sorry, in this episode it is Dr. Craston that mentions the kid in Baltimore. Tony mentions the kid in A Man Walk into a Bar but in this episode he doesn't say anything. Rachel says she knows quite a lot about him
She says "From Kate to Jeanne Benoit to the complexities of your relationship with Agent David and don't think i've forgotten about that kid in Baltimore either"
Sorry."
I thought you were talking about the first time the kid had been mentioned. Sorry :)
Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
101. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Sep 24 2011, 7:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2011, 7:38 AM EDT
"My firefox message said it couldn't open this file because of a hp protocol?"
It works for me. Try here: http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/163537.page
bellswebster
bellswebster
102. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Sep 24 2011, 12:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
"It works for me. Try here: http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/163537.page"
Thanks rose, I have read it now.
Gibb's#1fan
Gibb's#1fan
103. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Sep 25 2011, 10:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 25 2011, 10:42 AM EDT
I do too! I don't thinks it's fair at all. If Vance is on the opening credits, Palmer should be too! Do you find this valuable?    
Gibb's#1fan
Gibb's#1fan
104. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Sep 25 2011, 10:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 25 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
I think that was one of the best season premieres ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

dallaswba
105. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Sep 26 2011, 8:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 26 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Just for us older ones who remember her, but does anyone else see the likeness of Dr. Cranston to Marlo Thomas? It struck me in her first episode. She did a very good job. I liked the season opener. If you love the show and the characters, be patient, your favorite cast member will get their episode to "shine". That is why we keep coming back every week, the anticipation of the next story. And I enjoy each one. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
KathleenPhelan
KathleenPhelan
106. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Sep 27 2011, 8:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 27 2011, 9:48 AM EDT
I have to say after watching it a few times I did enjoy the episode. However I have serious trust issues with Dr. Rachel. Especially after what she pulled in "A man walks into the bar". I think she did okay this time but the last time will always stay with me.

she should have informed the team who she was from the second she walked in...I checked with my own therapist and she confirmed that no respectable professional therapist would take the job of evaluating if they 1) had an ulterior reason or agenda 2) or related to a member of the team.

1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Appreciator
Appreciator
107. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Sep 28 2011, 10:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 28 2011, 10:07 PM EDT
I have been quiet, but watching all of my friends in silence..............This season has Mr. Harmon in the "Captain's Chair" and he fits it so very nicely. As always this marvelous team with Mr. Harmon in the lead role has taken my breath away again. Being of the "Elf Lord" island, and coming out with my own "isms".....................I shall keep this short and sweet....................."I love them all, for they are the best gathering of great actors that blend so well together it is uncanny. Congratulations to all of you for being so talented, smart, along with a touch of sexy... to keep the heart pumping.. loving each and everyone affiliated within this marvelous group of wonderful actors.
Thank you all for working so hard to keep your fans still wanting and receiving the best of everything a series like NCIS................... I own so many t shirts with everyone of the actors...................I cherish them all. I still mis Franks though. He grounded Gibbs, keeping them sharp. Dreaming ( I should fill in for Gibbs past to keep him grounded..but then again it's only a dream) lol.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
NCISUKFan
NCISUKFan
108. RE: Chat about the season 9 Premiere here!
Jan 13 2012, 12:22 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 13 2012, 12:22 PM EST
So glad that at last we have Season 9 in the UK .... it seems an eternity since the end of Season 8 and I havent dared come on this forum in case I saw spoilers. Episode 1 done and dusted. As soon as I saw Philip Casnoff in the cast I guessed he would be a baddie as all the roles I have ever seen him in, his intentions have been distinctly "dodgy". A great start ... missed Abby and Ducky in this episode - it must have been an easy job for them to learn their script but Tony and Gibbs sewed the whole thing up nicely. Dont like the new SecNav one bit ... look forward to Episode 2 next Friday, 9pm UK time, FX Channel :o) Do you find this valuable?