Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: NCIS Weekly Poll
bellswebster
bellswebster
1. RE: Canada NCIS on Mondays
Sep 16 2011, 9:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 16 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
"Is this permanent?

*canadian*"
You would need to ask your television channel that airs it. I'm not sure if its the same week they start airing as the USA. You maybe able to find out from the channels website on the weekend.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pimmyjalmer
pimmyjalmer
2. RE: Canada NCIS on Mondays
Sep 16 2011, 10:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 16 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
"You would need to ask your television channel that airs it. I'm not sure if its the same week they start airing as the USA. You maybe able to find out from the channels website on the weekend. "
Thanks, I watch it on CBS and Global(local) so I'm not sure if they will be different but I'll check the site.
:)
Do you find this valuable?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
3. RE: Canada NCIS on Mondays
Sep 16 2011, 11:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 16 2011, 11:43 PM EDT
"Thanks, I watch it on CBS and Global(local) so I'm not sure if they will be different but I'll check the site.
:)"
I'm told this happened once before but only lasted a few weeks.
rosecake
rosecake
4. RE: Canada NCIS on Mondays
Sep 17 2011, 5:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 17 2011, 5:18 AM EDT
I asked a friend in Canada and here's what he told me.
From what he read, it was that they had thought about removing NCIS from their lineup altogether because they wanted to have Glee bigger than NCIS in the term of ratings (crazy!) , but then at the last moment they thought that it would be best to have NCIS in Global's big Monday line-up that features House, Hawaii Five-O and NCIS (8 PM).
My friend said that they must have an agreement with CBS that they are the only station allowed to air a pre-airing of the first episode because it seems there isn't any other station doing that anywhere in any other country.

I've just checked Global's Schedule for Monday 26 and they'll air NCIS 9.02 ''Restless''. Lucky you!!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
pimmyjalmer
pimmyjalmer
5. RE: Canada NCIS on Mondays
Sep 17 2011, 5:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 17 2011, 5:46 AM EDT
Thanks! Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
6. RE: Canada NCIS on Mondays
Sep 17 2011, 7:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 17 2011, 7:07 AM EDT
"Thanks!"
You're welcome... I envy you LOL

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)