Discussion: when does ncis come on?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

ncis101395
when does ncis come on?
Jun 4 2011, 4:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2011, 4:05 PM EDT
i want to know when ncis comes on! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Willow22
1. RE: when does ncis come on?
Jun 4 2011, 4:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
During the regular season, it's on CBS on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm central (8 pm Eastern and Pacific). USA has a few hours of reruns pretty much every day, usually starting around 4 pm or so. I'm not sure when the new season starts. . .I don't think it's been announced yet. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
jamblermm
jamblermm
2. RE: when does ncis come on?
Jun 4 2011, 6:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2011, 6:56 PM EDT
Search NCIS schedule and it will show you all the times the show is on CBS, USA, SLEUTH, TNT, ION and maybe other channels too. It is hard to miss! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SpecialAgentEmmaG
SpecialAgentEmmaG
3. RE: when does ncis come on?
Jun 23 2011, 6:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2011, 6:02 AM EDT
"During the regular season, it's on CBS on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm central (8 pm Eastern and Pacific). USA has a few hours of reruns pretty much every day, usually starting around 4 pm or so. I'm not sure when the new season starts. . .I don't think it's been announced yet."
I heard NCIS Season 9 is scheduled to air on a new night, Mondays, @ 8pm followed by NCIS: LA!! Hope this helps!! :)
Do you find this valuable?    
KathleenPhelan
KathleenPhelan
4. RE: when does ncis come on?
Jun 24 2011, 6:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 24 2011, 6:24 AM EDT
"I heard NCIS Season 9 is scheduled to air on a new night, Mondays, @ 8pm followed by NCIS: LA!! Hope this helps!! :)"
That's for those who watch NCIS on Global TV-I would imagine that would be our Canadian Brethren..or those who live on the border.

Willow22
5. RE: when does ncis come on?
Jun 25 2011, 8:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 25 2011, 8:39 PM EDT
Does that mean those who watch Global TV will get their NCIS a day earlier or 6 days later than the rest of us?

I doubt CBS will switch nights for NCIS at this point. They mostly do that for shows that aren't doing so well.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)