Discussion: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 164  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 18 2011, 12:14 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2011, 12:14 PM EDT
This is a place for you to discuss Season 9 speculations, chat about the show, cast/characters, storylines from all seasons, with other NCIS fans. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: season 9
Mona92
Mona92
1. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 18 2011, 3:19 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
"This is a place for you to discuss Season 9 speculations, chat about the show, cast/characters, storylines from all seasons, with other NCIS fans."
Thanks #1hotchfan for giving us this thread to continue to discuss spoiler-free like we did in the previous years. A great season has come to an end and I’m looking forward to talking about everything you described.
I am thinking about what has been wrapped up from previous eps and what sort of clues the SF has given us. I hope we will have a good time of speculating till season 9 will air.
Today I’m a bit short in time but tomorrow I will be back.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
kat323
kat323
2. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 18 2011, 3:51 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
what did E. J. remove from her team members arm when he was in the morgue? Who will Dinozzo be handling? Watched "Dead Reckoning" earlier and learning more about Trent Kort. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
HaruhiMomomiya
HaruhiMomomiya
3. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 7:25 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 7:25 AM EDT
I thought it said that Season 8 was the Season Finale(though I wish NCIS would always continue all the way to season 27 or something)? Do you find this valuable?    

Willow22
4. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 8:43 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 8:43 AM EDT
"I thought it said that Season 8 was the Season Finale(though I wish NCIS would always continue all the way to season 27 or something)?"
Every year has a SEASON finale, the last episode of the season. . .the SERIES finale would be the end of the show. Thankfully, all of the actors have signed on for at least another year or 2, and CBS has already picked up season 9. No worries yet!
Do you find this valuable?    
Roxdavis
Roxdavis
5. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 9:24 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
I am thinking that Dinozzo is investigating Vance. He is soo shady.

Willow22
6. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 10:37 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
"I am thinking that Dinozzo is investigating Vance. He is soo shady.
"
But. . .would SecNav hand Tony the file right there in front of Vance if that's who he's going to be investigating?
Mona92
Mona92
7. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 4:17 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
"what did E. J. remove from her team members arm when he was in the morgue? Who will Dinozzo be handling? Watched "Dead Reckoning" earlier and learning more about Trent Kort. "
Hi kat323, that what EJ removed from the agent's arm looked like a microchip. I'm curious if also the other agent has such a microchip. This secret action made me even more suspicious of EJ and I am even more wondering what she is up to.
It's a good question who Tony will be handling. As Trent Kort comes into play as well as CIRay this could even mean that we will come to meet Eli again and something intriguing is going to happen. Does Eli try again to get Ziva back?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mona92
Mona92
8. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 4:22 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 4:22 PM EDT
"I thought it said that Season 8 was the Season Finale(though I wish NCIS would always continue all the way to season 27 or something)?"

Season Final means only the last ep of a season, HaruhiMomomiya. I am happy that we will have a season 9 and 10 and possibly even more. If you ask me I would like to watch NCIS till season 20 or more.
Mona92
Mona92
9. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 4:24 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 4:24 PM EDT
"Every year has a SEASON finale, the last episode of the season. . .the SERIES finale would be the end of the show. Thankfully, all of the actors have signed on for at least another year or 2, and CBS has already picked up season 9. No worries yet!"
Hi Willow, yep, NCIS is like a good wine - the older the better.
Mona92
Mona92
10. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 4:29 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
"I am thinking that Dinozzo is investigating Vance. He is soo shady.
"
Hi Roxdavis, well I think it's a possibility that Tony is investigation Leon. The writers like to keep us guessing. But I think that Eli is again trying to frame Ziva to get her back. He is so deeply hurt that NCIS has “stolen” his kids that I can well imagine him using Trent Kort for his intentions.
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
11. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 4:32 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
"Hi Willow, yep, NCIS is like a good wine - the older the better."
Hi Mona..I'll add a little cheese with that wine and we can have a NCIS party...we should be nearing the 200th episode.
Mona92
Mona92
12. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 4:35 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
"But. . .would SecNav hand Tony the file right there in front of Vance if that's who he's going to be investigating? "

Hi again, Willow, yep, that’s another reason why I don't think it's Leon Tony is handling. I am rather curious what sort of person the new SecNav is. Leon and he seemed to know each other rather well. Was it a friendly welcome or just small talk when the new SecNav entered Leon’s office?
The writers have given us a lot to speculate about till September.
Mona92
Mona92
13. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 4:38 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
"Hi Mona..I'll add a little cheese with that wine and we can have a NCIS party...we should be nearing the 200th episode."
Hi Ui, yep, a little cheese would be fine for a sort of welcome-party here in the new thread. I only know we had ep No 150 somewhere last year.
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
14. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 5:51 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
"Hi Ui, yep, a little cheese would be fine for a sort of welcome-party here in the new thread. I only know we had ep No 150 somewhere last year."
#100 Chimera - 10/30/2007
#150 Flesh & Blood 1/12/10
#186 - Pyramid - 5/17/2011
#200 - Episode #14 in Season 9
# 200should be special and should come in January.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mona92
Mona92
15. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 19 2011, 8:01 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2011, 8:01 PM EDT
"#100 Chimera - 10/30/2007
#150 Flesh & Blood 1/12/10
#186 - Pyramid - 5/17/2011
#200 - Episode #14 in Season 9
# 200should be special and should come in January."

Wow, great that you can list them all that quickly! I also think that we can expect something special for the 200th ep.
What do you think about Leon now after the SF?
I am a bit proud that we were thinking in the right direction about the killer’s target and that Leon was somehow personally involved because of his strange behavior re SevNav. And EJ had a special reason to appear - things should be kept in the family.
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
16. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 20 2011, 3:53 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
"
Wow, great that you can list them all that quickly! I also think that we can expect something special for the 200th ep.
What do you think about Leon now after the SF?
I am a bit proud that we were thinking in the right direction about the killer’s target and that Leon was somehow personally involved because of his strange behavior re SevNav. And EJ had a special reason to appear - things should be kept in the family.
"
Yep...Leon continues to be a mystery to me...but I like him..I love RC and the job he does. I like Leon & Gibbs wotking together...and Leon is really conflicted and re - examining his life...lots of decisions there.
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
17. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 20 2011, 4:35 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
"Yep...Leon continues to be a mystery to me...but I like him..I love RC and the job he does. I like Leon & Gibbs wotking together...and Leon is really conflicted and re - examining his life...lots of decisions there."
Yeah, I"m loving that. I was surprised that new SecNav muscled in as quickly as he did, saying no discussion (or whatever he said) and that he'd already spoken with Tony.....going to very interesting next season.
Mona92
Mona92
18. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 20 2011, 7:19 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2011, 7:19 PM EDT
"Yep...Leon continues to be a mystery to me...but I like him..I love RC and the job he does. I like Leon & Gibbs wotking together...and Leon is really conflicted and re - examining his life...lots of decisions there."
Remembering Leon before Amsterdam I think he was a very even-balanced young man. Considering all he has gone through like used as a bait in Amsterdam and his life not worth a cent to McCallister, then the whole Kai-story and furthermore something that had been going on and forced him to switch identities- I can understand the complexity of his personality.
In the SF you could clearly see that he has a good character. Confronting the SecNav with his mess - that needs character. He finally was able to overcome his own fear.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mona92
Mona92
19. RE: All Year Season 9 Discussion (No Spoilers)
May 20 2011, 7:31 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
"Yeah, I"m loving that. I was surprised that new SecNav muscled in as quickly as he did, saying no discussion (or whatever he said) and that he'd already spoken with Tony.....going to very interesting next season. "
Hi Gotta, I'm very curious what sort of person that new Secnav is - if he is just a politician or if Leon can trust him or has he also an own agenda. Yeah, lots of things to speculate about. So the cliff hanger this year is: who is Tony handling?
And there are lots of other unanswered questions:
What is Kort up to in Israel?
Is he working with Eli?
Has he aaalready been working with Eli?
Can we trust CIRay?
What about the microchip?
Can we trust EJ or has she an own agenda too?
Is she somehow related to CIRay?
Why didn’t he Ziva tell the truth?
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)