Discussion: Official Season 9 Spoiler DiscussionReported This is a featured thread This thread was locked for the following reason: (none given).

Showing 21 - 40 of 421  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Seahorse100
20. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jun 20 2011, 11:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 20 2011, 11:47 AM EDT
"Or he could be reminded of when he married very young in order to get a Green Card into the US ! .. I think it would make Gibbs smile if he heard his friend was married - that could be one of many ideas for a backstory for Ducky I think : )"
Sorry, I meant to Quote and Reply an earlier message talking about Jimmy's wedding..
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rosecake
rosecake
21. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jun 22 2011, 1:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 22 2011, 1:38 PM EDT
06/21 Steven Binder on Twitter: ''Back in the saddle at #NCIS for Season 9. Stay tuned for more...um, stuff.''

NCIS writers are already working on Season 9!!!
Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
22. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jun 23 2011, 7:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2011, 7:34 AM EDT
Why Ziva didn't attend Frank's funeral? Here's GG's answer...

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/158660.page
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

bluepenguin12346
23. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jun 29 2011, 10:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 29 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
Season 9 premiere is September 20th... in case anyone was wondering. Do you find this valuable?    
elliott361
elliott361
24. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 4 2011, 12:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 4 2011, 12:36 PM EDT
I think that the new secnav want tony to investigate EJ because of the chip she took from Levin's arm was something very important.
WeCANLive
WeCANLive
25. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 7 2011, 5:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 7 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
This is the first time I am posting for NCIS...
There are a few things I want Season 9 to be different:

(A) As the only most exciting federal agency program in the US, viewers want more liaisons from participating agencies to work together with NCIS. Despite NCIS has a good relationship with the FBI chief liaison officer, Fornell, we have not seen much of other agencies say the US Marshalls, the Secret Service, ICE, NSA and other Homeland Security Dept. We have seen a lot cooperation with the Army's CID in Seasons 4 & 5 as well, that is not surprising, as the writers tried to juice up the triangular relationship between Director Shepard, Gibbs and Lt. Col Mann. And there is the double/triple agent CIA Cort - which really gives a bad impression about the agency.

(B) NCIS which is not only popular in the US but also in many countries in the world can be a source for many moderate policies. In the US one of the major concerns is border policy and Arizona in recent months was the centre of attention because of conservative politicians and one interesting Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Sheriff Joe is entitled to his opinions but when his opinions become policy/policies they may affect the residents.

(C) In Season 9, I would also want NCIS HQ and NCIS LA team up to offer a 6-hours continuous series - NCIS HQ has a more cerebral action and whereas NCIS LA is more "Steven Segal" action. Perhaps this can be centred on how NCIS eventually take down the most wanted terrorist in the world.

(D) At the end of Season 8, NCIS ended with the mysterious CI"Ray" having his rendevous in Tel Aviv. What I would like to see is CI"Ray" eventually turn his trust against David and the NCIS Squad, perhaps even murdered by Mossad. With that twist, I would like to see David and DiNozzo bind and bloom their relationship even with the scornfulness of Gibbs and his rule - Rule #12 Never date a co-worker!
WeCANLive
WeCANLive
26. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 7 2011, 5:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 7 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
(E) EJ Barret has a short career stint at NCIS HQ and did not augur well for her and her team. I like to see her returning for some episodes and eventually either team up in HQ with Gibbs or form another team. Some of my buddies want to see her as an independent consultant working for her ex-SecNav uncle like "Blackwater." If that's the case then they will be having a lively paramilitary organization somewhere in the Middle East. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rosecake
rosecake
27. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 8 2011, 3:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 8 2011, 3:43 AM EDT
Welcome aboard, WeCANLive!

This thread is just for spoilers and if you want to post your wishes for S9 there's a entire thread ready for you :)
http://www.ncisfanwiki.com/thread/4597675/What+do+you+want+for+Seaon+9%3F+%28Spoilers+Allowed%29

See you there!!! :)
WeCANLive
WeCANLive
28. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 8 2011, 4:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 8 2011, 4:43 PM EDT
rosecake, I apologise for the mixup. Have reposted the comments at the appropriate thread discussion... Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
29. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 9 2011, 4:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 9 2011, 4:06 AM EDT
"rosecake, I apologise for the mixup. Have reposted the comments at the appropriate thread discussion..."
No problem :)))

You're new so you didn't know how it works here and we all went out-of-topic sooner or later. Can't wait to talk about you wishes list :)))
rosecake
rosecake
30. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 16 2011, 6:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2011, 6:48 AM EDT
PP on Twitter http://5qr0om ... the title of the first episode of S9 is ''Restless" Do you find this valuable?    

LillianGracey
31. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 16 2011, 9:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2011, 9:17 AM EDT
Here is a picture of the front of the script with part of the title cut off by Pauley's thumb: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/community/blogs/blog.php?key=0 Also, filming of season 9 starts next week according to the official NCIS facebook page. :) Do you find this valuable?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
32. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 16 2011, 9:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
Thanks. We already have this on the site. There is a new pic of it tweeted by Pauley where you can see the full title 'Restless' Do you find this valuable?    
le_bibliothecaire
le_bibliothecaire
33. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 17 2011, 3:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 17 2011, 4:06 PM EDT
Apparently, although they're shooting on the "Restless" script first, it's not the season premiere. They're shooting episodes out of order. As per your request, rose, here's the text of an email that Producer's Assistant Harriet Margulies sent to the the NCIS YahooGroup, where she often posts information and answers questions from fans :)

"Hi, Everyone, from L.A., now being dubbed "carmageddon" due to the closing
of a major Freeway, the 405, until Monday morning. Since we start our
first day's filming then, on the episode "Restless" written by Steve Binder,
we're hoping the Freeway will open as promised and not affect our call time.
(This isn't our premiere episode; we're filming out of order.)

In the meantime, Angelenos are requested to stay home over the weekend,
which is a good reason to watch "NCIS" reruns. USA Cable is airing "The Bone
Yard" at 7:00 tonite; look for a cameo appearance by Exec. Producer Chas.
Johnson.

Will keep you posted. Best, Harriet"

I'm wondering if they shot some of the premiere back in May before they all left for summer hiatus.
Toki-chan
Toki-chan
34. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 17 2011, 7:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 17 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
"I'm wondering if they shot some of the premiere back in May before they all left for summer hiatus."
Well there was some supisicion about the filming near the end due to one reason or another, but there is another reason why. Maybe they need certain people to be in the filming, and they just couldn't get them right now. Either way, It's a Binder script so that makes me happy :D.
le_bibliothecaire
le_bibliothecaire
35. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 17 2011, 8:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 17 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
I wasn't suggesting suspicion; I just wondered if they filmed some first ep stuff before they took off for the summer--either because it was just convenient, schedule-wise, because they wanted better continuity between the last ep of season 8 and the first ep of season 9, or because some people had stuff scheduled for the first few weeks of filming. I know they've done that a few times. I don't know that they did film stuff back in May, just that I've seen mention before of them having done that in previous seasons. And I'm always happy to see a Steve Binder script :) Do you find this valuable?    
Toki-chan
Toki-chan
36. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 18 2011, 5:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 18 2011, 5:38 AM EDT
"I wasn't suggesting suspicion; "
no I agree. Suspision was the only word that I had in my head. What I meant is that there was rumours and questions floating around about filming, and what could have prompted it was that they were filming Parts of season nine. Now I remember because they were filming out of order then too!
Lyndissa
Lyndissa
37. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 19 2011, 3:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 19 2011, 3:02 PM EDT
Ask Ausiello Spoiler

Question: How many episodes of NCIS will Sarah Jane Morris appear in this season? —Gia

Ausiello: At least one — the Sept. 20 season premiere. “Sarah Jane Morris will be coming back, but what our NCIS Agents need from EJ might surprise everyone,” teases exec producer Gary Glasberg. “People should expect the unexpected. A lot of questions will be answered in the first episode and there will be plenty of fun, intriguing story tidbits layered in that will resurface all season long.”

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/ask-ausiello-spoilers-bones-ncis-dexter/

Toki-chan
Toki-chan
38. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 19 2011, 4:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 19 2011, 4:06 PM EDT
"
Question: How many episodes of NCIS will Sarah Jane Morris appear in this season? —Gia

Ausiello: At least one — the Sept. 20 season premiere. “Sarah Jane Morris will be coming back, but what our NCIS Agents need from EJ might surprise everyone,” teases exec producer Gary Glasberg. “People should expect the unexpected. A lot of questions will be answered in the first episode and there will be plenty of fun, intriguing story tidbits layered in that will resurface all season long.”

"
So they are waiting on her to film. Interesting. Maybe instead of her being the mole, she knew her agent was it and wanted to prevent whoever was having him do what he was doing from getting whatever was on him. Or maybe it's still her. Either way, hope they are right when they say that it will be interesting :D.
Lyndissa
Lyndissa
39. RE: Official Season 9 Spoiler Discussion
Jul 22 2011, 7:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2011, 7:02 PM EDT
Lily Tomlin cast as McGee's grandmother

Meeting the team’s family is always a gas on NCIS, and this latest bit of casting is no exception. We’re about to meet a very special member of Special Agent Timothy McGee’s family in season nine of the CBS drama, which begins Sept. 20. And the newest member of the family tree is…

Lily Tomlin!

The veteran TV actor will follow in the footsteps of Ralph Waite (who played Gibbs’ dad) and Robert Wagner (DiNozzo’s pa!) to depict Penelope, McGee’s grandmother. She’ll show up in the early fall. “We are very excited to have the gifted Lily Tomlin join us to play McGee’s grandmother,” says NCIS exec producer Gary Glasberg. ”We know she’ll bring extraordinary heart and pathos and humor to the show and the cast and crew are thrilled to have her. But don’t let the word grandmother fool you. Penelope is sharp as a tack and we’re about to learn some things about McGee’s family that have never been revealed.”

Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)