Discussion: Chat about episode 8.21 Dead Reflection here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 241 - 247 of 247  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 11 12 13
weatherlywatcher49
weatherlywatcher49
240. RE: Chat about episode 8.21 Dead Reflection here!
Apr 22 2011, 1:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2011, 1:12 PM EDT
"Yeah I mentioned that before. What got me is 1st) she walked through our guys bull pen and 2nd) she turned to make sure "Team Gibbs" was watching. Defantly something hinky going on...."
I think most people are just so suspicious of EJ that they are determined to find something hinky about her behavior, LOL.

When EJ went with Jimmy to MTAC she walked out of her section of the bullpen and down alongside Gibbs' team since that is the only way to get to MTAC. People that used to work in that section went through there all the time. And she never once looked at Gibbs' team - she was talking to Jimmy and when the eye opened MTAC she and Jimmy looked at each other in surprise and then we saw all the team's reactions. If anyone was staring it was Tony and McGee (then when the eye opened MTAC Ziva and Gibbs) looking at her and the door.

I'm not saying that she might not turn out to be bad but as of now, I think she is just a very focused, intelligent woman who is doing her job and knows how she wants to do it. I see a younger version of Jenny in EJ. But as far as being underhanded or up to something, I just haven't seen it yet.
Do you find this valuable?    
weatherlywatcher49
weatherlywatcher49
241. RE: Chat about episode 8.21 Dead Reflection here!
Apr 22 2011, 1:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
"I'm not sure if EJ was trying to see if the eye opened MTAC or if she was trying to scan the eye to see if they could figure out whose it might be...she looked just as surprised as everyone that the eye did indeed open the door.

Forgive for deleting part of your post :) just wanted the most relevant part."
Well, Palmer said it was "highly unlikely" that the eye would open MTAC and EJ was like, "Let's give it a shot." Personally, I think she was just playing a hunch - something that most investigators do especially Gibbs who "follows his gut" and I agree that EJ seemed surprised that it actually worked.
mrs.stringfellow
mrs.stringfellow
242. RE: Chat about episode 8.21 Dead Reflection here!
Apr 23 2011, 12:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
i was on this article about some spoilers and it mentioned that no one is safe especially if you are in any way shape or form either close/connected to gibbs which got me thinking maybe tony and ziva are going to be targeted i mean it was given to tony yes but ziva was with him the p2p killer could have easily given it to either one when they were alone but decided to give it while ziva was there which says a lot. ok i really dont like ej but for realz she didnt go through gibbs team and looked at them at all so maybe she has some respect after but i still dont like her she was itchy to ziva at the beginning that im sure of. Do you find this valuable?    
heltzi
heltzi
243. RE: Chat about episode 8.21 Dead Reflection here!
Apr 23 2011, 1:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
still imo we think this upsidedown. We should focus who is p2p killer, not think about who was his/hers victim. The eyeball owner is not the main point, but the killer is. i believe that writers want that we focus eyeball not victim. Do you find this valuable?    
weatherlywatcher49
weatherlywatcher49
244. RE: Chat about episode 8.21 Dead Reflection here!
Apr 23 2011, 1:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
"i was on this article about some spoilers and it mentioned that no one is safe especially if you are in any way shape or form either close/connected to gibbs which got me thinking maybe tony and ziva are going to be targeted i mean it was given to tony yes but ziva was with him the p2p killer could have easily given it to either one when they were alone but decided to give it while ziva was there which says a lot. ok i really dont like ej but for realz she didnt go through gibbs team and looked at them at all so maybe she has some respect after but i still dont like her she was itchy to ziva at the beginning that im sure of."
You are right - they could both be targeted since they are close to Gibbs. It just makes me wonder that the killer waited to give it to Tony. I mean, if he were going to just send something to mess with the team, or Ziva, why not send it to her before Tony got there? But, if the killer is targeting the people close to Gibbs, I can understand sending it to Tony.

As for EJ, I have to defend her as far as Ziva is concerned. Sure, EJ is a person who steps right up and starts putting herself into discussions - just like Tony does. I believe it was Ziva who took an instant dislike to EJ with Tony having to pull her out of the room and then her "You're a team leader?" to EJ as if she could not believe it. EJ, IMO, was pushy but she seemed nice enough to the team until they started acting like they did not like her. That's just my opinion though - we all see it differently, LOL
McGeek86
McGeek86
245. RE: Chat about episode 8.21 Dead Reflection here!
Apr 23 2011, 10:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 23 2011, 10:52 PM EDT
"you have a team" is what Ziva said E.J replied that she was team leader. I remember Tony being equally sarcy with McGee at one point about interupting a conversation...and McGee was part of the team. Of course that was early season 2 and Tony was still getting used to McGee being there permanently and McGee was no where near as pushy and in your face as E.J is.

So not a fan of E.J but feel sorry for Tony right now because he obviously does like her and his relationship with Gibbs means a lot to him... so he's a bit in the middle.

I don't think she's bad or up to anything either, she's just meant to get under the skin of Team Gibbs - yet another distraction. It is worth remembering that SJM did say annoying TG is not the only reason she is there. The only thing i can think of right now is the fact she took the job in Rota and that links her toTony - leaving aside that they are now dating.
Jellemo
Jellemo
246. RE: Chat about episode 8.21 Dead Reflection here!
Apr 25 2011, 12:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2011, 12:20 AM EDT
Little question: there are lots of thing that lead us to Chad Dunham, but why should that refer tot the owner of the eyeball? Why couldn't he be a later victim, maybe in the season final? Do you find this valuable?    
First < Previous | 11 12 13

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)