Discussion: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 81 - 100 of 169  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

surlymoe
80. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 11:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
"I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone thought about those 2 gals in the episode "Power Down" where the whole city's power went out? The one girl, Sarah, was a Navy commander or something and the other one was killed. They were some kind of top secret people and both could open up any iris scanner in the world. That's why the one girl was killed - they took her hostage and needed her eyes for breaking in to that data center. She tried to take some kind of medication to screw up the dilation of her eyes hoping that would mess up the iris scanner. I have no idea what color eyeballs either of those gals had, but most of us remember them (kind of sort of), and probably wouldn't be too affected if they were bumped off by the P2P killer."
I think people have done this before, but let's review:
1. Ducky said victim's eye is male (how he found that out I don't know).
2. Ducky also mentioned it belonged to someone in their 30's.
3. Palmer and EJ found out it accesses MTAC.

The pieces of facts we know definitely eliminate a number of suspected people, but also bring up a few questions I'd like to submit to the forum I was thinknig about today:

1. Not that Ducky is wrong very often, but his presumptions could in fact, be wrong (it's happened before). If that were the case, that'd make for a more difficult ride for us followers trying to figure out who it is.

2. I copied in themamavada's post because she/he brings up a good point. identifying who has lasik surgery, or who might be have had eye situations. Vance i believe is going to have a big part in this finale, and yet we haven't seen or heard from him lately. There is still a checkered past with him, that hasn't come out. It's been my feeling in the episode where he went back to chicago that he took someone else's body or life and made it his own. Thats possi
Do you find this valuable?    

surlymoe
81. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 11:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
I ran out of room in my last post!
2 (again) - Could the P2P killer have some sort of knowledge about Vance's past? I know Vance doesn't fit Ducky's description, but.....

3. I put a lot of faith in the writers. Just as we think they get soft on us, the send us in a twist. The ideal names are Stan Burley right now, Agent Kaeding is possible (but highly unlikely). M. Alison Hart could fit the description but if it is a male, and can access MTAC, then no. Jenny's Dead and a woman, Former Director Morrow is too old. I just think this is going to be one of those cases that surprises us. I'm putting my money on the P2P killer as Ray or EJ themself. I like the idea of Vance putting the team close to Gibbs' team so they can find out which oneo f them is the bad guy. Any one else believe Vance might be doing this?

bobbie227
82. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 11:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
okay I think I know! Special agent Chad Dunham-He has blue eyes,right age, and get this he played in True Blood and his name was-Drum roll Please! Terry Bellefleur- correct me if I am wrong is the last name of the P2P killer victim found in the field! Do you find this valuable?    

hehawaiiau
83. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 11:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
"I ran out of room in my last post!
2 (again) - Could the P2P killer have some sort of knowledge about Vance's past? I know Vance doesn't fit Ducky's description, but.....

3. I put a lot of faith in the writers. Just as we think they get soft on us, the send us in a twist. The ideal names are Stan Burley right now, Agent Kaeding is possible (but highly unlikely). M. Alison Hart could fit the description but if it is a male, and can access MTAC, then no. Jenny's Dead and a woman, Former Director Morrow is too old. I just think this is going to be one of those cases that surprises us. I'm putting my money on the P2P killer as Ray or EJ themself. I like the idea of Vance putting the team close to Gibbs' team so they can find out which oneo f them is the bad guy. Any one else believe Vance might be doing this?"
I agree it's either Stan Burley or Chad Dunham. Those are the only two characters who fit - they're NCIS agents, already known characters, male, 30s, blue eyes. I think Stan in more likely because we know he worked in the building and would have had access to MTAC.

bobbie227
84. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 12:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
"I agree it's either Stan Burley or Chad Dunham. Those are the only two characters who fit - they're NCIS agents, already known characters, male, 30s, blue eyes. I think Stan in more likely because we know he worked in the building and would have had access to MTAC. "
So did Special Agent Chad Dunham. Go back and watch two faced and the first body they found was Bellefleur. Todd LOWE played in Trueblood as Terry Belleflleur. Just happens to be the P2P killer victim -I believe it is a hint,Stan Burly was older than 30.
NCISmartie
NCISmartie
85. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 12:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
Out of the whole list of people, none of them have access to mtac. My first vote is Allison Hart because she had bright blues eyes, was temporarily with NCIS, they always focused on her bright blue eyes. She was such a big part of season 7 and for her to dissappear off the show, only mentioned in the first episode of season 8, they need some closer. I don't think they are trying to target tony rather than Gibbs' team, unless the killer is Barret. Jackson Gibbs also has very blue eyes but it would be too random. We know now it's not Ducky or Jimmy. No one else has really blue eyes....I think Stan Burley and Chad Dunham are good guesses but havn't been in the show enough, they would be kind of random Do you find this valuable?    
NCISmartie
NCISmartie
86. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 12:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
What color are Fornell's eyes? Do you find this valuable?    
ncislvr
ncislvr
87. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 1:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
Now I either think it is Stan Burley, Tren Kort, or Chad Dunham.:) Do you find this valuable?    
intrepid
intrepid
88. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 3:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
The eyeball is a message and a message contains three elements, who sent it, its contents, and the recipient.

The first one is easy, it was sent by the PtP killer, the second is not as straightforward but, why an eye?

Firstly let’s ask the question what the eyeball represents, seeing? Watching? A way to stump investigation by a challenging identification of the victim? A taunt?

The third is Tony.

The last is telling, the PtP killer is smart, smart enough to avoid being caught, probably smart enough to know who is looking for him/her, so why send it to Tony? He isn’t the lead investigator, he isn’t even on the investigation team, if it was a general taunt then the killer could have just posted it in addressed to whoever, but the killer didn’t, he/she practically walked up to an agent and handed it to him in person, that speaks loudly to the boldness and confidence of the killer in not getting caught and also it’s also telling that “Tony” was the one who got the message.

Tony figures into the equation in the killers mind somehow, we just have to figure out how!

blupheonix
89. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 17 2011, 5:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2011, 5:43 AM EDT
I'd just like to point out that we will most likely find out who the eye belongs to in the next epsisode, Baltimore, which is tony's origin episode, and the synopsis says that tonys ex-partner is the latest p2p victim, maybe it has something to do with tonys baltimore past. Whatever it is i think the eyeball definatley has something to do with tony, which could mean stan or chad, as stan wsa the former SFA and tony somehow knows chad prior to the episode 7x01, "Truth or consequences".

Also, Ducky mentions that the victim had latix eye surgery, so maybe this is a hint that when we saw this person, he had glasses??

KAbsGibbs
90. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 17 2011, 6:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2011, 6:33 AM EDT
One thing I've been meaning to comment on is that the "Baltimore" Synopsis says: Tony's ex-partner… "appears" to be the Port-to-Port Killer's latest victim..." So we might very well find out that he wasn't a victim of the P2P....You know it's like the Amazing Race when they say "The last team to make it to the pit stop, MAY be eliminated."....Ok I'll shut up now, Boss. Do you find this valuable?    
windykat
windykat
91. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 17 2011, 7:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
"The eyeball is a message and a message contains three elements, who sent it, its contents, and the recipient.

The first one is easy, it was sent by the PtP killer, the second is not as straightforward but, why an eye?

Firstly let’s ask the question what the eyeball represents, seeing? Watching? A way to stump investigation by a challenging identification of the victim? A taunt?

The third is Tony.

The last is telling, the PtP killer is smart, smart enough to avoid being caught, probably smart enough to know who is looking for him/her, so why send it to Tony? He isn’t the lead investigator, he isn’t even on the investigation team, if it was a general taunt then the killer could have just posted it in addressed to whoever, but the killer didn’t, he/she practically walked up to an agent and handed it to him in person, that speaks loudly to the boldness and confidence of the killer in not getting caught and also it’s also telling that “Tony” was the one who got the message.

Tony figures into the equation in the killers mind somehow, we just have to figure out how!
"
Baltimore would certainly fit in as a very active port.

I think the eyeball was very specifically sent to Tony. And I think the P2P killer probably stuck around long enough to make sure Tony got it and not someone else. Ducky would have known it was a male by genetic testing.

And please?...as a nurse this is driving me a little bit nuts...it's LASIK surgery. Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis. Keratomileusis is basically surgical reshaping of the cornea.

Lasix is a diuretic medicine most often used for blood pressure control. Latex is basically the sap from the rubber tree. Now stepping down from my soap box and fading into the crowd....

blupheonix
92. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 18 2011, 3:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2011, 4:30 AM EDT
k so what we know so far is that it is a male, 30's, blue eyes, ncis personal, someone we know, has something to do with tony, has something to do with Baltimore possibly???, and that the person has had LASIK surgery, anything i have missed???

Potential Suspects: NCIS Special Agent Chad Dunham, NCIS Special Agent Stan Burley (I think kort is too old)

NCISalltheway90
93. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 19 2011, 9:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 9:54 AM EDT
you've got a point. They've been in all the places the SK has been, so maybe one of the team members is the P2P SK. I think all of the serial killers NCIS has delt with have been solved in one episode, this is extending over a couple. I think, the SK has to be a person that is giving false info to the team...that means its an inside job. I love how they introduced a new team to us right before the P2P killing...(sarcasm) Do you find this valuable?    

collink
94. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 19 2011, 1:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
"you've got a point. They've been in all the places the SK has been, so maybe one of the team members is the P2P SK. I think all of the serial killers NCIS has delt with have been solved in one episode, this is extending over a couple. I think, the SK has to be a person that is giving false info to the team...that means its an inside job. I love how they introduced a new team to us right before the P2P killing...(sarcasm)"
Didn't Ducky have a meat puzzle for a couple of episodes before they figured out who the killer was?
jamblermm
jamblermm
95. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 19 2011, 2:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
For Surlymoe...

CBS re-runs eps pretty quickly, but the best place to view the most impoartant scenes is ..goole NCIS TV. You will find several scenes played out of the last episode, coming up fast (not a youtube). Then it shows key scenes (maybe 4 or 5) from the episode before that, and so forth. A great site!
jamblermm
jamblermm
96. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 19 2011, 2:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 2:51 PM EDT
"The eyeball is a message and a message contains three elements, who sent it, its contents, and the recipient.

The third is Tony.

"
My idea is that when Gibbs and Tony were talking in the basement, the exchange was in a special and meaningful code.... Tony said:

I got my EYE on the Ball.

Gibbs said:

I depend on you.

So, Tony is keeping EJ and her investigation under observation for Gibbs!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

bobbie227
97. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 19 2011, 4:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 4:10 PM EDT

The third is Tony.

"
Makes me think of how Kort hated Tony, tried to blow him up.He attacked him in the elevator and the whole team pulled the guns on him.When Jeanne accused Tony of murdering her dad and Kort and Tony had another run in and Ziva had to break them up.Kort said she will not always be there to protect you. Kort killed The Frog and it was sanctioned by the CIA. I am beginning to think Kort has something to do with this.Maybe Ray is investigating Kort?I just can not figure Vance out.EJ might just be all about her job and that is what is throwing us off.
fishergrl78
fishergrl78
98. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 20 2011, 8:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2011, 8:06 AM EDT
Who is Stan Burley? My mind has shut that name out for some reason.

Why would someone's eye who belonged to the CIA have access to MTAC? I don't think its Ray's (he has brown) or Tony's father for that matter. I won't even say who I heard it was because I often get harassed just for replying.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

seabee569
99. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 20 2011, 10:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
Stan Burley was on the carrier episode with Gibbs and company. Tony took his place when he went agent afloat.

Trent Kort, Jeanne Benoit, Margaret Allison Hart, Holly Snow, Mike Franks, Tony DiNozzo Senior, Jackson Gibbs, Jimmy Palmer, and Ducky Mallard do not have access to MTAC. And I don't think Gibbs and company would go that stir crazy just yet. It could be E.J. Barrett or someone on her team. Would Director Morrow still have access to MTAC?
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)