Discussion: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 80 of 169  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

bobbie227
60. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 9:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
"OK, so I missed the episode due to meetings. does anyone know where I can watch it online? And I don't mind spoilers, so what happened? My dad said the eye really only came up right at the end, no victim was established, a case was solved but they are no closer to the P2P killer, so what the heck actually got accomplished in this episode?!?"
cbs.com
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

collink
61. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 10:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 10:41 PM EDT
I think I'm going to hedge my bet on Stan. He's the only white male with blue eyes, ties to Rota Spain and I believe any Special Agent will have access to MTAC. Too many coincidences. They could have picked anywhere else for EJ's team to be from and for the killing to happen... 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
62. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 2:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 2:58 AM EDT
"I think I'm going to hedge my bet on Stan. He's the only white male with blue eyes, ties to Rota Spain and I believe any Special Agent will have access to MTAC. Too many coincidences. They could have picked anywhere else for EJ's team to be from and for the killing to happen..."
BTW (and slightly off topic): Joel Gretsch (played Stan in High Seas in S1) is currently playing Father Jack on ABC's "V". Perhaps one of the posters here can go gaze into Stan's eyes for a minute and comment afterwards?

Ironic too in that a good many of the show's cast is due to bit the big one soon nearing season (series?) end - pupportedly him included
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

kimba1002
63. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 7:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 7:18 AM EDT
I'd just like to point out that a lot of these answers are terrible. If you watch NCIS, if you are a big fan, and you like it enough to comment on websites like this, you would know a lot more about it. The person the eye belongs to has already been made known. Also, just to point out, if anyone can get in that room, it wouldn't have retinal scanning. With that being said, how could it be Gibbs' dad or Jeanne or half the other people that have been guessed. The director and the team can get in that room. Ducky and Palmer can't, so why would people who aren't even NCIS members be able to? Think people, it's not hard. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

collink
64. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 8:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 8:09 AM EDT
"BTW (and slightly off topic): Joel Gretsch (played Stan in High Seas in S1) is currently playing Father Jack on ABC's "V". Perhaps one of the posters here can go gaze into Stan's eyes for a minute and comment afterwards?

Ironic too in that a good many of the show's cast is due to bit the big one soon nearing season (series?) end - pupportedly him included"
Have a look at this picture, and you'll see that his eyes are quite blue:

http://www.thevfiles.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/V-Promo-Shoot-Joel-Gretsch-09.jpg
Do you find this valuable?    
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
65. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 8:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
"Have a look at this picture, and you'll see that his eyes are quite blue:

http://www.thevfiles.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/V-Promo-Shoot-Joel-Gretsch-09.jpg"
Thanks for the photo/shot collink. Another one of 'Father Jack' I looked at last Friday seemed grey also so you broke the tie. I'm in favor of Stan and why:
1. Blue eye(s) with likely access. Think of how long he has been with NCIS/other agencies by now. He's likely to have as high or higher security clearance than the current bunch. Being on several ships too would require this in some cases
2. Involvement:
a) with Gibbs previously, once probie and likely a SFA(?) like Tony is now
b) with the whole team on High Seas (w/Ducky via the ball but minus Ziva and McGee)
3. Well traveled: as Agent Afloat in Season 1 which was shortly after he used to work for Gibbs, there's mentioned a Rota, Spain connection with the case in this ep (thanks for the nudge ZanySteve!). Tony was on at least two ships during his Agent Afloat assignment. Would not surprise me at all if Stan & EJ lnow each other also - perhaps in a variety of ways?
4. He was on 8 years ago - disposable character much like Pacci was.
5. He's on a competing (of sorts) show on Tuesday nights - ok a stretch

Many birds with one eye (as oppose to a bird's eye!): P2P gets at Gibbs, Tony in a way and at NCIS as a whole. I'm thinking its less likely to be EJ simply because of her youth. She would appear to be younger than Tony, but not by much. Somebody must be really pissed?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
66. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 9:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 9:01 AM EDT
"I'd just like to point out that a lot of these answers are terrible. If you watch NCIS, if you are a big fan, and you like it enough to comment on websites like this, you would know a lot more about it. The person the eye belongs to has already been made known. Also, just to point out, if anyone can get in that room, it wouldn't have retinal scanning. With that being said, how could it be Gibbs' dad or Jeanne or half the other people that have been guessed. The director and the team can get in that room. Ducky and Palmer can't, so why would people who aren't even NCIS members be able to? Think people, it's not hard. "
Kimba and Meagan...a spoonful of sugar please if you please. I would give my eye-teeth to have the benefit of hindsight in light of the eye-popping revelation of the MTAC popping open with the retinal scan. Lots of folks have been gazing wildly since Margy started this great thread with an eye on the prize. No reason for any ot this to be irritating. Some Murine is in order perhaps, no? (posted with affection and with that catchy Rocky score by Survivor playing in the background)
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

surlymoe
67. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 9:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 9:06 AM EDT
"I'd just like to point out that a lot of these answers are terrible. If you watch NCIS, if you are a big fan, and you like it enough to comment on websites like this, you would know a lot more about it. The person the eye belongs to has already been made known. Also, just to point out, if anyone can get in that room, it wouldn't have retinal scanning. With that being said, how could it be Gibbs' dad or Jeanne or half the other people that have been guessed. The director and the team can get in that room. Ducky and Palmer can't, so why would people who aren't even NCIS members be able to? Think people, it's not hard. "
I'll point out that the majority of these guesses occured before last night's episode, where they had yet to narrow down that the eyeball could get into MCAT. I only watched the episode this morning as I missed it last night. This new piece of information does heavily change the predictions. I don't think anyone who predicted Jeanne thinks that it could be her anymore, same with Jackson Gibbs or Tony's father (although i dont think he had blue eyes to begin with). I also think you can count out Mike Franks since he left NCIS back in the 90's where that retinal scanner may not yet have been implemented. It eliminates Trent Kort and Fornell because they're not NCIS. It opens up possibilities such as Jenny Shephard (from beyond the grave?), Former Director Morrow moved to Director of Homeland Security (a possible link but hasn't been mentioned since season 1), Gibbs' former SFA, Stan Burley (who hasn't been mentioned I don't think since season 1), and maybe a few more that I am not aware of who have access. Right now I put the money on Morrow (although, you'd think they'd void his ability to get into MCAT by moving to another division of defense).

Right now, I still don't know who it is. I do know, though, who it isn't.
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
68. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 10:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 10:47 AM EDT
"Thanks for the photo/shot collink. Another one of 'Father Jack' I looked at last Friday seemed grey also so you broke the tie. I'm in favor of Stan and why:
1. Blue eye(s) with likely access. Think of how long he has been with NCIS/other agencies by now. He's likely to have as high or higher security clearance than the current bunch. Being on several ships too would require this in some cases
2. Involvement:
a) with Gibbs previously, once probie and likely a SFA(?) like Tony is now
b) with the whole team on High Seas (w/Ducky via the ball but minus Ziva and McGee)
3. Well traveled: as Agent Afloat in Season 1 which was shortly after he used to work for Gibbs, there's mentioned a Rota, Spain connection with the case in this ep (thanks for the nudge ZanySteve!). Tony was on at least two ships during his Agent Afloat assignment. Would not surprise me at all if Stan & EJ lnow each other also - perhaps in a variety of ways?
4. He was on 8 years ago - disposable character much like Pacci was.
5. He's on a competing (of sorts) show on Tuesday nights - ok a stretch

Many birds with one eye (as oppose to a bird's eye!): P2P gets at Gibbs, Tony in a way and at NCIS as a whole. I'm thinking its less likely to be EJ simply because of her youth. She would appear to be younger than Tony, but not by much. Somebody must be really pissed?"
AZ, you've captured my thoughts on Stan Burly - he's the one with the link to Tony & Gibbs and would have clearance for MTAC. Good though, keep 'em coming!!

@surlymoe - didn't Ducky's criteria for the eyeball include male gender, in his 30's? That would seem to rule out Jenny-beyond-the-grave, lol, that was great! And Dir. Morrow due to age. You're right, we are currently only able to say who it isn't - but that's a start in any investigation, isn't it?
MargyW
MargyW
69. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 12:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
I would remind people to be civil as per the site's Code of Conduct.

Flaming is NOT permitted, and a couple of posts have come very close to that.
ncislvr
ncislvr
70. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 12:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 12:59 PM EDT
My first pick is Stan Burley, and my second is Trent Kort. I agree that it is WAY easier to pick out who it isn't. I absolutely cannot wait until the next episode premieres!! And I also want to point out that Kort was in season 1 of NCIS LA, so it's only been a year since he has last been on the franchise. Do you find this valuable?    
lishalovesss
lishalovesss
71. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 1:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 1:57 PM EDT
"My first pick is Stan Burley, and my second is Trent Kort. I agree that it is WAY easier to pick out who it isn't. I absolutely cannot wait until the next episode premieres!! And I also want to point out that Kort was in season 1 of NCIS LA, so it's only been a year since he has last been on the franchise."
I completely agree! They have my vote too!

socityjim
72. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 2:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 2:02 PM EDT
we know the following Someone we know. Male in his 30's who's had lasik surgery.. My guess is Agent Keating played by blue eyed Jonathan Magnum in Last man Standing.. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
73. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 2:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
"we know the following Someone we know. Male in his 30's who's had lasik surgery.. My guess is Agent Keating played by blue eyed Jonathan Magnum in Last man Standing.."
socityjim....Jonathan's last name could almost be enough to propel him to the front of the list given the obvious Belasario angle. Hmmm..the NCIS folks have twiddled with notions like that before as pointed out subtly and not so by others in these threads past and present.
weatherlywatcher49
weatherlywatcher49
74. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 3:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 3:25 PM EDT
"cbs.com"
Or you can try it at Project Television. That's where I watch it sometimes.

VarinaOR
75. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 6:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 6:36 PM EDT
Since Chip was arrest I doubt he would still have access to MTAC that leaves only 2 Do you find this valuable?    
mcseek
mcseek
76. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 9:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 9:33 PM EDT
"Since Chip was arrest I doubt he would still have access to MTAC that leaves only 2"
I was originally thinking that maybe some glitch had happened to still allow him access but...NOW...I have to return to my original thought that they eye has to mean something or belong to someone who means something to Tony. Still I can't get Chippers and his hatred of Tony out of my mind. And then the most ridiculous thought crossed my mind about it being a "fake" eye and belonging to Tony -- yes totally wrong but the way the writers are being - so clever and all - there are limitless possibilities.

collink
77. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 13 2011, 10:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
"socityjim....Jonathan's last name could almost be enough to propel him to the front of the list given the obvious Belasario angle. Hmmm..the NCIS folks have twiddled with notions like that before as pointed out subtly and not so by others in these threads past and present."
His last name is actually Mangum, not Magnum.
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
78. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 5:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 5:42 AM EDT
"His last name is actually Mangum, not Magnum."
Hmmm...season some of this crow with salt and pepper and its' not so bad. Really rookie mistake on my part to grasp such a incorrect connection. All-in for Stan as the eye source. All $1.95 of it.

themamayada
79. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 14 2011, 9:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2011, 9:25 AM EDT
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone thought about those 2 gals in the episode "Power Down" where the whole city's power went out? The one girl, Sarah, was a Navy commander or something and the other one was killed. They were some kind of top secret people and both could open up any iris scanner in the world. That's why the one girl was killed - they took her hostage and needed her eyes for breaking in to that data center. She tried to take some kind of medication to screw up the dilation of her eyes hoping that would mess up the iris scanner. I have no idea what color eyeballs either of those gals had, but most of us remember them (kind of sort of), and probably wouldn't be too affected if they were bumped off by the P2P killer. Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)