Discussion: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 169  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
lishalovesss
lishalovesss
20. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 10 2011, 5:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2011, 5:16 AM EDT
Ok, in my opinion, I do not think it is Mike Franks because he already lost one body part at the end of last season, so it would be really weird for him to lose an eye this time around, especially since Gibbs does not appear to be the focus of the killer, and we haven't seen Franks in forever. I think Gibb'ss dad is a possibility, but as mentioned, not a very big one since Gibbs isn't the target. I'm fairly certain we've seen the last of M.Allison Hart for a very long time, so I doubt its her eye. I feel like Jeanne Benoit is a really out there option, I mean when's the last time she was even mentioned, for 5 seconds in Jet Lag last season? But she does have a lot of the qualifications to be the P2P, and it would be just like our writers to spring something like that on us, so maybe she could be the killer. I think the best bet is Trent Kort. There was a spoiler somewhere that he and Franks will be returning for the end of season and that someone won't survive. I think it's far more likely that they'll kill off Kort thank Franks, but I don't remember what color his eyes are. Those are just my thoughts, but I think Kort is hilarious so I really hope it's not him. JS did idicate he'd be making a cameo and that it wouldn't end well for him, possibly due to the loss of an eye perhaps?..... Just my thoughts (= 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
KathleenPhelan
KathleenPhelan
21. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 10 2011, 12:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
you may ahve a point but Muse Watson has been dropping hints (or a hint) this past week. Considering he is currently on stage in the midwest for a play he could appear. Do you find this valuable?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
22. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 10 2011, 6:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
"you may ahve a point but Muse Watson has been dropping hints (or a hint) this past week. Considering he is currently on stage in the midwest for a play he could appear."
Doesn't Mike have brown eyes? Also is it a real eyeball...or just a message that "I've got my eye on you" or you are next...except Tony has never been in the Navy.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mona92
Mona92
23. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 10 2011, 7:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
"Doesn't Mike have brown eyes? Also is it a real eyeball...or just a message that "I've got my eye on you" or you are next...except Tony has never been in the Navy."
UI, I think that is well said," I've got my eye on you". Trent Kort could be a good guess as we haven't seen him for a long time and the CIA is now represented by Ray. Does Kort have blue eyes?
Do you find this valuable?    

Willow22
24. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 10 2011, 9:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2011, 9:08 PM EDT
"Does Kort have blue eyes? "
He does! Very blue. . .I just looked up some pictures. Hmmmm. I think he's my top pick right now.
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
25. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 11 2011, 12:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
"I think Tony getting the eyeball in his drink does not necessary mean the SK wants to target Tony. In my opinion he rather wants to show that he is finally in D.C. And gets closer and closer to his final target in the Pentagon. Tony may represent the whole agency of NCIS and the SK has just left his mark on his way to his final target whoever this may be."
Ok, I got that...but why single out Tony specifically? Is it someone who knows Tony - or knows of Tony? Perhaps because of his BPD days? Is the eyeball meant to throw OUR suspicion towards Ray? So many questions...
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
26. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 11 2011, 12:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
"Doesn't Mike have brown eyes? Also is it a real eyeball...or just a message that "I've got my eye on you" or you are next...except Tony has never been in the Navy."
Thank you, I've been saying that all week, we do not know that this is a real eyeball!
lishalovesss
lishalovesss
27. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 11 2011, 1:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Even if Tony is being singled out specifically, it doesn't necessarily mean there will be a personal connection to him. As he has said MANY times over the years, he is the senior field agent so the killer could know that, and that would be a good reason to send him the creepy eyeball message. Hearing that Trent Kort has blue eyes definitely brings him to the top of my list. I agree with Mona92, Ray is the new CIA rep, trent's up for replacement anyways! Do you find this valuable?    
lishalovesss
lishalovesss
28. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 11 2011, 1:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
On the other hand I just read the press realase for "Baltimore" and it says that Tony's old partner will be a P2P victim, so maybe it is personal. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
29. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 11 2011, 6:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 6:54 PM EDT
"Even if Tony is being singled out specifically, it doesn't necessarily mean there will be a personal connection to him. As he has said MANY times over the years, he is the senior field agent so the killer could know that, and that would be a good reason to send him the creepy eyeball message. Hearing that Trent Kort has blue eyes definitely brings him to the top of my list. I agree with Mona92, Ray is the new CIA rep, trent's up for replacement anyways!"
If Kort gets his eyeful, then it would be the proverbial what goes around, comes around...or sanctioned.

Impossible, but what the heck: maybe it's a symbolic eyeball? I've always wondered where CBS' other one is? A conundrum that keeps me up at night or even when I'm in R.E.M sleep all these years. ;-)
mcseek
mcseek
30. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 11 2011, 8:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 8:01 PM EDT
The only reason I don't think it's Kort is that Tony hates him...why would the P2P Killer send Tony Kort's eye, if it is a real eye which I kind of think it is. If it's personal, and if the P2P Killer is singling out Tony, the eye has to belong to someone that's important to him. You know a bunch of people here have been following the P2P Killer on Twitter - some guy is having a field day there...but I bring it up because his background has the eyeball in the glass, and it actually looks brown. Do you find this valuable?    
tara_persad
tara_persad
31. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 11 2011, 9:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 9:34 PM EDT
so kort have blue eyes?!? i checked like three pictures and they looked grey to me! i seriously stink at eye colours! :(

anyways.....kort haven't been in ncis since like season 4/5, it's like he no longer exist. so i don't mind if the eye belonged to him. although i don't think it does. by the way, can someone survive without that eyeball? :/ anyways, if they can then it could be kort. if they can't i doubt it's kort, cause it sounds like he will be actually helping solve the case.

what colour are the eyes of fornell and franks? like i said i stink at eye colours :(

i don't see it being jeanne, cause someone would have to be ruthless and conscienceless and evil to do what the serial killer is doing. is jeanne really capable of that? :/ there is a difference between hating someone and accusing of them murder as compared to killing so many people to get back at them. also, if the eye belongs to jeanne, then the killer would need to have some kind of police/detective background to have access to tony knowing jeanne.
tara_persad
tara_persad
32. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 11 2011, 9:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
does anybody else think maybe it could be a fake eye - but the colour of the eye is the message? like the eyeball is fake, but the colour is specifically blue, telling tony, well look i have got an eye on someone you know who have blue eyes. hence why the eyeball was blue. random idea........ Do you find this valuable?    
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
33. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 2:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 2:55 AM EDT
"..but the colour is specifically blue, telling tony, well look i have got an eye on someone you know who have blue eyes. hence why the eyeball was blue. random idea........"
Tara...that notion is a great eye-dea. One could say you have a keen eye for details. We have been reading leading up to tonight's ep that Gibbs' team is reliquishing the lead on the P2P chase. Hopefully EJ's team remember to check every potential suspect's freezer's ice cube tray.

If the eyeball is real, retinal scans may not be as readily available as fingerprints, or DNA for that matter. It might take Abby the whole episode to identify that peeper.
jancap01
jancap01
34. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 3:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 3:27 AM EDT
Ok, when does Baltimore air? Could it be Tony's partners eye? If it does take a long time to identify, maybe we won't know who it is right away, which could lead to the discovery of the body in Baltimore? And Pauley saying it's someone we know could mean the person that was suppose to get the guest appearence will be playing the partner? Maybe? Hopefully we get some idea tonight. Do you find this valuable?    
tara_persad
tara_persad
35. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 5:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 5:56 AM EDT
"Ok, when does Baltimore air? Could it be Tony's partners eye? If it does take a long time to identify, maybe we won't know who it is right away, which could lead to the discovery of the body in Baltimore? And Pauley saying it's someone we know could mean the person that was suppose to get the guest appearence will be playing the partner? Maybe? Hopefully we get some idea tonight. "
baltimore airs may 3rd. and pauley and sarah jane morris said it's some we know, probably from the earlier seasons. sarah jane morris said it's someone deep fans will notice when the person is revealed.......

surlymoe
36. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 9:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
We might be jumping to conclusions. Sure the drink was sent to Tony, but Ziva was there, and for a longer period of time than Tony. So it's possible the person who sent the drink was just sending a message to NCIS in general.

From other discussion forums, they basically said Muse Watson was going to be around for a while longer. If I had the option between Franks and Kort in terms of which one I wouldn't mind seeing knocked off, I'd say Franks. I still think he's old and there's not a whole lot left to do with that character, so it wouldn't be a story halter. But, Kort, there is so much more you can do with the character. Of course, it's possible it could be Kort's eye, but Franks is the one that gets whacked.

I'm putting my money on one of those 2 to get whacked by the end of the season, but not quick sure either have to do with the eye. I don't nkow what color Tony's father's eyes are, but there is a possiblity, also Rosecake brought up Gibbs' old SFA (Senior Field Agent) before DiNozzo who is an agent afloat. There'd be no real harm in taking down either of them, as Tony was never close to daddy, and the other guy was only on one or two episodes a long time ago.

Of course, my hope is that the new team does not last long. I am not a fan of EJ, and Ray does not seem to fit with the team. Then again, I said that about Vance and he started to work well with the team...although not lately.
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
37. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 9:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 9:38 AM EDT
"baltimore airs may 3rd. and pauley and sarah jane morris said it's some we know, probably from the earlier seasons. sarah jane morris said it's someone deep fans will notice when the person is revealed......."
Patrick Layborteaux (Bud from Jag) has blue eyes. Don't remember what Backadder's (sic) eye color was.

Hmmm...how long does it take for a person to fast forward through 180-some past eps looking for a pair of blue eyes? Don't burn up the dvd players kids.
ZanySteve
ZanySteve
38. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 12:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
"Patrick Layborteaux (Bud from Jag) has blue eyes. Don't remember what Backadder's (sic) eye color was.

Hmmm...how long does it take for a person to fast forward through 180-some past eps looking for a pair of blue eyes? Don't burn up the dvd players kids. "
Good catch Azncisfan..
In the JAG episode Roda, Spain is also mentioned (!)
Here is a youtube link to : "Blackadder gets fired"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIu8MwNta8Y
tara_persad
tara_persad
39. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 12 2011, 12:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2011, 12:53 PM EDT
"From other discussion forums, they basically said Muse Watson was going to be around for a while longer. If I had the option between Franks and Kort in terms of which one I wouldn't mind seeing knocked off, I'd say Franks. I still think he's old and there's not a whole lot left to do with that character, so it wouldn't be a story halter. But, Kort, there is so much more you can do with the character. Of course, it's possible it could be Kort's eye, but Franks is the one that gets whacked.

I'm putting my money on one of those 2 to get whacked by the end of the season, but not quick sure either have to do with the eye. I don't nkow what color Tony's father's eyes are, but there is a possiblity, also Rosecake brought up Gibbs' old SFA (Senior Field Agent) before DiNozzo who is an agent afloat. There'd be no real harm in taking down either of them, as Tony was never close to daddy, and the other guy was only on one or two episodes a long time ago.

Of course, my hope is that the new team does not last long. I am not a fan of EJ, and Ray does not seem to fit with the team. Then again, I said that about Vance and he started to work well with the team...although not lately."
just because tony was never close to his father, doesn't mean he wouldn't miss his dad and be terribly sad. in the end he is his father and in broken arrow they had started to mend bridges. and i think it's mean of the writers to let it be the eye of tony's dad and gibbs' dad, as they are the only known relative we know they have. and the only parent. also, i really doubt it's senior's eyes, seems too much of a stretch and he has no connection to the navy. and the p2p killer is targeting navy people. i doubt it will anyone's relative, for that means it will be personal and i don't think it's personal, though sarah jane morris said it will hit close to home.
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)