My blog entry for today:

http://www.ncisfanwiki.com/page/NCIS+MODERATORS%27+BLOG+140

Any feedback/discussion would be great.
Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
1. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 12:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Had to take a deep breath after reading that list. If Ducky or Palmer, can't even think about it. And I refuse to see even a red herring clue with David M. providing the voice of the baby doll. I wouldn't mind MAH, but probably wouldn't be because not only not targeting Gibbs, but most fans would just shrug, MAH not a fan favorite. This makes me very afraid for Senior - and somewhat for Jeanne - I'm afraid either would mess Tony nearly beyond endurance. I would hate to see Trent go, but could see that happening. Is it too soon for EJ to go missing and be a victim? Do you find this valuable?    
MargyW
MargyW
2. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 12:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
"Had to take a deep breath after reading that list. If Ducky or Palmer, can't even think about it. And I refuse to see even a red herring clue with David M. providing the voice of the baby doll. I wouldn't mind MAH, but probably wouldn't be because not only not targeting Gibbs, but most fans would just shrug, MAH not a fan favorite. This makes me very afraid for Senior - and somewhat for Jeanne - I'm afraid either would mess Tony nearly beyond endurance. I would hate to see Trent go, but could see that happening. Is it too soon for EJ to go missing and be a victim? "
Yeah. Cos she's in next week's episode. LOL

pghgrandma
3. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 1:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 1:23 PM EDT
TV Guide has a spoiler that says the eye belongs to someone the audience knows....is it Franks, Fornell or Tony's Dad? Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
4. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 1:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
"TV Guide has a spoiler that says the eye belongs to someone the audience knows....is it Franks, Fornell or Tony's Dad?"
Well, they already took Franks' finger off, I hope he has donated enough body parts. I really don't want it to be anyone we care remotely about. M.Allison Hart would be just fine! Pauley tweeted last night about the eye belonging to someone we know. What if it were from the dead sailor, Balfour, both his eyes were intact in autopsy (Ialthough positioned strangely) so what if the serial killer retrieved them from autopsy and then is taunting Tony (& by extension, the team) with it? Means the SK has been in autopsy and that's scary enough, thank you!
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
5. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 1:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 1:49 PM EDT
Just thought of something else. Both Pauley & TV guide have said the eye belonged to someone we know. They did NOT specifically say that it is a human (or animal) eye. So it could be a fake eye that maybe belongs to Ducky or Palmer. Or Dr. Jordan Hampton. Shaun Oliver had blue eyes! Really stretching...all the way back to Head Case, Season 3. Do you find this valuable?    
weatherlywatcher49
weatherlywatcher49
6. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 2:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
"My blog entry for today:

Any feedback/discussion would be great."
Very good question and quite a list.

I don't think it will be Ducky or Palmer simply because I can't see them killing off any member of the team. However, with NCIS writers you never know.

As for EJ - the actress who plays her is supposed to be going for a little while so I don't see that as happening.

As for Jackson Gibbs, Holly Snow and Allison Hart - I agree with you that it would be more likely if Gibbs were the target.

My first thought was Jeanne. I even went so far as to think that if Tony were the one targeted, that it could be one of La Granouille's sons. Senior also sounds like a good bet but I would really, really hate to see that since I love RJ.

I'll go with jeanne for the time being.
weatherlywatcher49
weatherlywatcher49
7. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 2:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
"Well, they already took Franks' finger off, I hope he has donated enough body parts. I really don't want it to be anyone we care remotely about. M.Allison Hart would be just fine! Pauley tweeted last night about the eye belonging to someone we know. What if it were from the dead sailor, Balfour, both his eyes were intact in autopsy (Ialthough positioned strangely) so what if the serial killer retrieved them from autopsy and then is taunting Tony (& by extension, the team) with it? Means the SK has been in autopsy and that's scary enough, thank you! "
I like that idea. Imagine how creeped out everyone would be.
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
8. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 3:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 3:43 PM EDT
"I like that idea. Imagine how creeped out everyone would be."
As creepy as it sounds, I'd much prefer that to killing off one of "our own". Slightly less creepy - suggested by a friend - is that perhaps the dead sailor's body has been picked up by a local mortuary to prep for shipment home to Mom (in Rhode Island?). The killer could have gotten the eye from them rather than breaking into NCIS autopsy.
mcseek
mcseek
9. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 8:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
Someone suggested that the eyes were the Jesse Stern cameo promised to us - I would love that solution as none of our loved ones would be the victim BUT I fear that's wishful thinking. If the SF concerns Baltimore and Tony's past...the killer has to be related to that somehow and so the eyes have to belong to someone that Tony cares about. I don't think he or she would know about Jeanne which leaves Tony Sr. as the most likely victim. That added with the fact that Tony Sr. travels the world and would be an easier target for the P2P makes me focus on him, but I wouldn't rule out Palmer either...sure has us sitting on our toes eh? Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
10. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 6 2011, 9:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2011, 9:18 PM EDT
"Someone suggested that the eyes were the Jesse Stern cameo promised to us - I would love that solution as none of our loved ones would be the victim BUT I fear that's wishful thinking. If the SF concerns Baltimore and Tony's past...the killer has to be related to that somehow and so the eyes have to belong to someone that Tony cares about. I don't think he or she would know about Jeanne which leaves Tony Sr. as the most likely victim. That added with the fact that Tony Sr. travels the world and would be an easier target for the P2P makes me focus on him, but I wouldn't rule out Palmer either...sure has us sitting on our toes eh?"
Oh boy...nervous making...

aussiedog925
11. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 8 2011, 4:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2011, 4:19 AM EDT
Ok, here's a long shot. We know that the PTP killer is targeting Navy men. The only person on team Gibbs with a Navy connection is McGee. We know that his dad is a Navy man. Could the eye belong to McGee's dad? Do you find this valuable?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
12. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 8 2011, 4:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2011, 4:34 AM EDT
"Oh boy...nervous making..."
The drink was sent to Tony....and the bar keep must have been given a $20 or so to do that....the bartender should also be able to identify that person or at least describe the person...even if he/she kept certain parts obscure. Video camera are also in most bars...and unless this person has been following Tony/Ziva and the gang..how did he know what bar? The bartender did not seem like he knew them...or even called them by name...so probably not some place they frequent. So he/she has the eyeball in dry ice???? Follows Ziva...no he follows Tony who is following Ziva...how long has he been watching and or planning for the next victim...lots of interesting questions. Also with the eye...we do not seem to see a very distressed Tony in the previews for next week...so it probably is not his dad. Also think Jeanne had green eyes.....Oh well just thinking out loud.
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
13. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 8 2011, 5:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2011, 5:52 AM EDT
"My blog entry for today:

Any feedback/discussion would be great."
MargyW...great thread title and not a bad song also titled to sing or hum in the background as this thread moves forward.
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
14. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 8 2011, 6:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2011, 6:15 AM EDT
"Well, they already took Franks' finger off, I hope he has donated enough body parts. I really don't want it to be anyone we care remotely about. M.Allison Hart would be just fine! Pauley tweeted last night about the eye belonging to someone we know. What if it were from the dead sailor, Balfour, both his eyes were intact in autopsy (Ialthough positioned strangely) so what if the serial killer retrieved them from autopsy and then is taunting Tony (& by extension, the team) with it? Means the SK has been in autopsy and that's scary enough, thank you! "
Hey Gotta...troubling thought in that if the the SK has been into autopsy, how so unless they are of NCIS or similar LEO ilk who might have access. Or an agency/spook that knows how and where to go. We have yet to meet the rest of EJ's team btw.

Gibbs to McGee: "run background checks on all of us to see who has prior medical experience"

Some left field possibilities for that eyeball: Harm, Mac, Stan, the golfing Marine's son who chose Princeton over joining the service...or one of the two blue eyes from Paraguay. The last one might also have the 'one of our own' angle as one would have had to poke it out of storage.
ZanySteve
ZanySteve
15. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 8 2011, 10:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
It is clearly not McGee , Ducky, or Palmer as they appear in the preview for next weeks show :o) !

The idea of Jeanne or one of La Granouille's sons was also one of my first thoughts. But that may not explain the other P2P kills.

My idea I had is that Vance brings the "trouble" to NCIS and he suspects one of EJs team is the P2P killer (ie like whole NCIS mole story). Maybe we wll find out if any of EJs team has medical knowledge next week.Afterall EJs team has been DC the last few weeks , ample time to secure accidental "inside" information from EJ and kill a new victum or two.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
mcseek
mcseek
16. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 8 2011, 5:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2011, 5:07 PM EDT
"It is clearly not McGee , Ducky, or Palmer as they appear in the preview for next weeks show :o) !

The idea of Jeanne or one of La Granouille's sons was also one of my first thoughts. But that may not explain the other P2P kills.

My idea I had is that Vance brings the "trouble" to NCIS and he suspects one of EJs team is the P2P killer (ie like whole NCIS mole story). Maybe we wll find out if any of EJs team has medical knowledge next week.Afterall EJs team has been DC the last few weeks , ample time to secure accidental "inside" information from EJ and kill a new victum or two. "
Yep - you're right - they're all in the preview so...now I'm thinking it has to be Tony Sr. but sure don't want it to be...

Irishelf
17. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 9 2011, 1:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2011, 1:38 PM EDT
What color are Eli's eyes? Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
18. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 9 2011, 3:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
"What color are Eli's eyes?"
Michael Nouri (Eli David) has brown eyes.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mona92
Mona92
19. RE: Baby's Got Blue Eyes...
Apr 9 2011, 7:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 9 2011, 7:42 PM EDT
I think Tony getting the eyeball in his drink does not necessary mean the SK wants to target Tony. In my opinion he rather wants to show that he is finally in D.C. And gets closer and closer to his final target in the Pentagon. Tony may represent the whole agency of NCIS and the SK has just left his mark on his way to his final target whoever this may be. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)