Discussion: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying PanReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 70  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
rosecake
rosecake
20. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 22 2011, 5:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
"I wonder why Gibbs did that, too."
Maybe ''lover boy'' is because Tony's seeing EJ and Gibbs knows/suspects something *wink*
Do you find this valuable?    

luckybc
21. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 22 2011, 5:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
"Maybe ''lover boy'' is because Tony's seeing EJ and Gibbs knows/suspects something *wink* "
unfortunately, i was thinking the exact same thing. especially when you put it together with tony's knowledge of ej's goings-on.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
gibbs_lover4ever
gibbs_lover4ever
22. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 22 2011, 7:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
"Maybe ''lover boy'' is because Tony's seeing EJ and Gibbs knows/suspects something *wink* "
ohh i knew it gibbs knows everything

ChadPayne
23. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 22 2011, 7:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
I wonder if the "lover boy" comment by Gibbs was to indicate he knew about Tony and E.J. in the shower. It didn't seem to shake Tony up for Gibbs to say it, but it's all I can think of. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
24. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 22 2011, 8:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
"OK, this is kind of off topic, so I hope this doesn't lead to a lengthy diversion, but I saw something tonight which, to me, was really thrilling. My "handle" on this wiki is Doctor-Who. I'm a big Doctor Who fan. And I'm also a big NCIS fan. Well, tonight was the first cross-over from Doctor Who to NCIS. Daphns Ashbrook, who stars in tonight's NCIS episode, was in the Doctor Who movie broadcast on Fox TV back in 1996. Pretty cool, from my point of view. I think that she did a great job. (I won't say more than that, as it is still broadcasting on the west coast.)"
Was she the mom, DW? I know how you feel, I'm a Star Trek fan so I get all excited when someone from that universe is involved with NCIS. Glad you enjoyed it!

FraeMontoya
25. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 12:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 12:27 AM EDT
I'm having a serious issue with Vance. What's going on with him? I used to be sympathetic but now I grow increasingly uneasy. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
lishalovesss
lishalovesss
26. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 2:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 2:00 AM EDT
I really liked this episode, it was different from all of the rest. The interrogation technique of Tony and Gibbs was definitely interesting, but I'm disappointed there was not more Ziva scenes, but her and McGee definitely suspect that there is something going on between EJ and Tony, and also that she is up to no good. All around, great episode. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Doctor-Who
Doctor-Who
27. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 2:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 2:39 AM EDT
"Was she the mom, DW? I know how you feel, I'm a Star Trek fan so I get all excited when someone from that universe is involved with NCIS. Glad you enjoyed it!"
Yes, she was the mom. It was fun seeing Daphne again.
KathleenPhelan
KathleenPhelan
28. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 3:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 3:52 AM EDT
"Was she the mom, DW? I know how you feel, I'm a Star Trek fan so I get all excited when someone from that universe is involved with NCIS. Glad you enjoyed it!t"
That's who that was....I was wondering thank..I had seen her in other roles too.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
fishergrl78
fishergrl78
29. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 4:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 4:09 AM EDT
"I'm having a serious issue with Vance. What's going on with him? I used to be sympathetic but now I grow increasingly uneasy. "
He's suffering from PTSD

hyzy
30. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 6:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 6:03 AM EDT
Hope I don't get blasted too bad for this, but I am getting more disappointed with each episode this season. it seems like it is becoming more of a crime/cop drama than a military/crime drama. More and more the episodes seem to be something you could plug into any police show. I think they need to get back to tying the show in with the Navy part of NCIS 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nemisses
Nemisses
31. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 6:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 6:03 AM EDT
"He's suffering from PTSD"
Right,he is (losing it) and Ziva isn't after 4 months of torture.We (NL, europe) call someone like that a stresschicken. Vance still has a double agenda. Maybe he is looking for another job because SecNav is breathing down his neck and he can't handle it.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

nevermissncis
32. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 6:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 6:41 AM EDT
It makes me mad that the writers are going in this direction. Does anyone remember that Gibbs saved Vances life a few weeks ago by giving him the knife and making sure his meds were ok? Do you find this valuable?    

lostaltos
33. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 6:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 6:55 AM EDT
Sorry... but I thought this was a very, very weak episode. A convoluted plot whos only point was to introduce conflict with Vance/EJ/Gibbs? Storyline was marginal, choppy, drawn out to excess and a waste of time. Apologies, all IMHO. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SpecialAgentEmmaG
SpecialAgentEmmaG
34. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 7:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 7:22 AM EDT
I agree! He seemed really uptight and tense! Do you find this valuable?    
SpecialAgentEmmaG
SpecialAgentEmmaG
35. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 7:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 7:23 AM EDT
From What?? Do you find this valuable?    
tara_persad
tara_persad
36. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 7:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 7:40 AM EDT
NCIS got 19.11 million viewers last night. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
tag1981
tag1981
37. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 10:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 10:21 AM EDT
"It makes me mad that the writers are going in this direction. Does anyone remember that Gibbs saved Vances life a few weeks ago by giving him the knife and making sure his meds were ok? "
I agree. It just seems weird that after these two have finally found some common ground that all of a sudden they are back to not trusting each other again. Especially after the comment when Tony says that Gibbs would make a great director, but Gibbs looks up at Vance walking by and says "Yeah, well, we already got one of those."

PTSD is a no-go. Vance is the director with years of field agent experience. Who knows how many life and death experiences he has had. So to believe this one incident has affected his mind is bull and the writers better not even go there.

Having said that, I am very much interested in seeing where this story is going. Last season finale was a complete bust for me. I thought it may end up with Gibbs getting arrested for murder but instead he just had to fend off to kids looking for revenge. They were about as threatening as a caterpillar. They should have spent the season building them up instead of Bell and that lawyer(both ended up serving no purpose at all), it would have made a world of difference.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Scorp50
Scorp50
38. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 10:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 10:32 AM EDT
I think that as well, it goes back to when Tony asked Gibbs if he knew that EJ showered there, and then Gibbs went in to the elevator and asked Tony if he "heard him" (I didn't) and Tony did not answer him.

nevermissncis
39. RE: Discuss episode 8.18 Out of the Frying Pan
Mar 23 2011, 10:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
Could this all be a set up to get this other agent? I got frustrated watching entertainment tonight and finding out that even though this is the top drama they are at least not paid in the top 10. Could CBS be trying to do a Law and Order and just keep the show with different characters? Sorry 3 thoughts 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next