Discussion: In Search Of: Jenny Episode ReccomendationsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
AgentPeaches
AgentPeaches
In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Jan 17 2011, 11:00 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Can someone tell me what episodes they think have a lot of good Jenny and/or Jibbs material? I kind of shy away from the parts of season four where she's portrayed as the bad guy. I was a major Jenny fan and a huge Jibbs shipper and I like to deny what happened in Judgment Day. So I enjoy old Jenny episodes. I didn't actually hear about NCIS until the summer after season 5, but it was another year before I heard about Jenny's death. Anyway, for some reason I cannot figure out, I really liked the Jenny character and would have forgiven for her screw-ups if she hadn't gotten herself killed. So if you have any recommendations, I thank you. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
ScooterGibbs
ScooterGibbs
1. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Jan 17 2011, 4:06 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2011, 4:06 PM EST
Hi
I also like Jenny before the frog storyline. These are ones I enjoy watching:

1. Kill Ari: Part 1 (20 September 2005)
2. Kill Ari: Part 2 (27 September 2005)
4. Silver War (11 October 2005)
10. Model Behavior (13 December 2005)
14. Head Case (7 February 2006)
17. Bait (14 March 2006)
20. Bloodbath (25 April 2006)
21. Jeopardy (2 May 2006)
22. Hiatus: Part 1 (9 May 2006)
23. Hiatus: Part 2 (16 May 2006)
28. Dead and Unburied (17 October 2006)
29. Witch Hunt (31 October 2006)
32. Twisted Sister (21 November 2006)
34. Driven (12 December 2006)
36. Sharif Returns (23 January 2007)
37. Blowback (6 February 2007)
48. Bury Your Dead (25 September 2007)
49. Family (2 October 2007)
50. The Ex-File (9 October 2007)
54. Requiem (6 November 2007)
56. Lost and Found (20 November 2007)
57. Corporal Punishment (27 November 2007)
59. Stakeout (8 April 2008)
60. Dog Tags (15 April 2008)

5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
AgentPeaches
AgentPeaches
2. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Jan 17 2011, 5:06 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2011, 5:06 PM EST
Wow I've seen all of those except "Bury Your Dead" which I've only seen part of. I really enjoy them and watch them a lot. Thanks for your help! I didn't figure there would be many left that I haven't seen, but you can't actually tell from episode summaries, and Lauren Holly is in the opening credits for most of season three and all of four and five despite Jenny not actually being in every episode which is a little inconvenient. Oh well. Thanks I must remember to watch Bury Your dead! :) Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
3. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Jan 17 2011, 6:15 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2011, 6:15 PM EST
"Wow I've seen all of those except "Bury Your Dead" which I've only seen part of. I really enjoy them and watch them a lot. Thanks for your help! I didn't figure there would be many left that I haven't seen, but you can't actually tell from episode summaries, and Lauren Holly is in the opening credits for most of season three and all of four and five despite Jenny not actually being in every episode which is a little inconvenient. Oh well. Thanks I must remember to watch Bury Your dead! :)"
Scooter's list has my favorites - The Ex-File and Jeopardy.
Also Shalom, that's the following season after Hiatus 1 & 2....Sept. 06.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
AgentPeaches
AgentPeaches
4. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Jan 18 2011, 12:47 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2011, 12:47 PM EST
Jeopardy is one of my favorites too. At first I was just like, "Ziva might have killed someone? Boring!" but then Jenny got kidnapped and it got exciting. (It was particularly hard for me the first time because my friend had just told me that Jenny died and that was early in the days of my NCIS obsession so I didn't have the seasons straight and I was worried Jenny wouldn't make it. I laugh at my younger self for that now.)

Shalom is good too. Is Escaped the one where Jenny comes to Gibbs' basement at the end and tells him she's afraid he can't handle himself and that he's the best and when you're that good at something you don't just quit?
Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
5. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Jan 18 2011, 12:56 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2011, 12:56 PM EST
"Jeopardy is one of my favorites too. At first I was just like, "Ziva might have killed someone? Boring!" but then Jenny got kidnapped and it got exciting. (It was particularly hard for me the first time because my friend had just told me that Jenny died and that was early in the days of my NCIS obsession so I didn't have the seasons straight and I was worried Jenny wouldn't make it. I laugh at my younger self for that now.)

Shalom is good too. Is Escaped the one where Jenny comes to Gibbs' basement at the end and tells him she's afraid he can't handle himself and that he's the best and when you're that good at something you don't just quit?"
Yes, you're correct about Escaped...Gibbs still has the moustache from his time in Mexico in that episode. It's kind of the last followup to the 2 Hiatus episodes. Shalom and then Escaped. Escaped also has FBI Agt Fornell, a favorite recurring character of mine.

I started watching NCIS "midstream" as you did, so it took a while to get the storylines & the characters straight in my head. And yes, I knew of a couple of deaths so I was afraid to watch some episodes. There was an awful lot I didn't understand until I joined this forum, so if you're confused or need help with anything ever, just ask! There's a whole bunch of people who know TONS about the show!
AgentPeaches
AgentPeaches
6. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Jan 18 2011, 1:10 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2011, 1:10 PM EST
Thanks, but I'm good now! It took a lot of time, watching, asking, and research, but I know people who have watched NCIS longer than I have so I had assistance. It's sweet of everyone on this forum to help. I guess that's what we're here for.

I also love Fornell. Definitely my favorite recurring character. Gibbs also has the mustache in Singled Out though it's more trim and he's already officially reinstated in that one. The mustache is gone in Dead and Unburied which has one of my many favorite Jenny/Gibbs scenes in it. That would be when he goes to Jenny because the case confuses him.
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
7. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Jan 18 2011, 4:49 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2011, 4:49 PM EST
"Thanks, but I'm good now! It took a lot of time, watching, asking, and research, but I know people who have watched NCIS longer than I have so I had assistance. It's sweet of everyone on this forum to help. I guess that's what we're here for.

I also love Fornell. Definitely my favorite recurring character. Gibbs also has the mustache in Singled Out though it's more trim and he's already officially reinstated in that one. The mustache is gone in Dead and Unburied which has one of my many favorite Jenny/Gibbs scenes in it. That would be when he goes to Jenny because the case confuses him. "
Ah, good catch for the mustache...my memory had it gone by then! And I do remember that Jethro-Jenny scene now in Dead & Unburied.
ncisaddiction
ncisaddiction
8. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Mar 17 2012, 1:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
"Jeopardy is one of my favorites too. At first I was just like, "Ziva might have killed someone? Boring!" but then Jenny got kidnapped and it got exciting. (It was particularly hard for me the first time because my friend had just told me that Jenny died and that was early in the days of my NCIS obsession so I didn't have the seasons straight and I was worried Jenny wouldn't make it. I laugh at my younger self for that now.)

Shalom is good too. Is Escaped the one where Jenny comes to Gibbs' basement at the end and tells him she's afraid he can't handle himself and that he's the best and when you're that good at something you don't just quit?"
You have to watch the episodes at season 3 if you are interested in Jibbs moments.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
semper_fi_91
semper_fi_91
9. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Sep 23 2012, 2:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2012, 2:41 AM EDT
Also the episode "Probie" is a good one for a little Jibbs :) Do you find this valuable?    
ncisaddiction
ncisaddiction
10. RE: In Search Of: Jenny Episode Reccomendations
Feb 13 2013, 3:23 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2013, 3:23 PM EST
Um.. Hi, I was just looking at the episodes you listed. But Jenny wasn't in the episodes Witch Hunt, Family and Stakeout. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)