Discussion: Gibbs HaircutReported This is a featured thread

Showing 10 posts
sjo810
sjo810
Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 2:23 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 2:23 PM EST
That is the worst hair cut I have ever seen. Maybe I should do hair on the set???? 5  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: gibbs haircut
bellswebster
bellswebster
1. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 2:49 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 2:49 PM EST
"That is the worst hair cut I have ever seen. Maybe I should do hair on the set????"
It is meant to be cut that way. Its partly a marine style cut. Sometimes its cut different than others. I love Gibbs' hair..the colour suits him. Thought it was showing a bit more white in the scenes lately...unless it is the way they do the lighting...but nether the less, I love it the way it is.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mona92
Mona92
2. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 3:28 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 3:31 PM EST
"It is meant to be cut that way. Its partly a marine style cut. Sometimes its cut different than others. I love Gibbs' hair..the colour suits him. Thought it was showing a bit more white in the scenes lately...unless it is the way they do the lighting...but nether the less, I love it the way it is."
This link might be interesting resp. a marine corps haircut
http://menshair.about.com/od/m/g/Marine_Corps_haircut_regulations.htm

As for Gibbs, I love the haircut the way it is.
3  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
sueKay87
sueKay87
3. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 3:45 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 3:45 PM EST
I think he looks great!

I just wanna run my hands through his hair XD
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
4. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 4:25 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 4:25 PM EST
"I think he looks great!

I just wanna run my hands through his hair XD"
Me too...lol..
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
sueKay87
sueKay87
5. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 4:38 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 4:38 PM EST
Sorry...that was the beer talking...I'm Scottish...it's New Year...it happens, lol! Do you find this valuable?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
6. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 4:55 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 4:55 PM EST
"Sorry...that was the beer talking...I'm Scottish...it's New Year...it happens, lol!"
Well I', sober and I still thought of it..lol.. His hair looks so soft..its like a half marine with a longer top. I think marine style suits him..maybe thats because I'm use to seeing him like that.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
sueKay87
sueKay87
7. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 5:07 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 5:07 PM EST
"Well I', sober and I still thought of it..lol.. His hair looks so soft..its like a half marine with a longer top. I think marine style suits him..maybe thats because I'm use to seeing him like that."
I like his hair now, but I must admit I really like the pics of him when he was younger and he had longer black hair :D

And yes the marine cut definitely suits him :)
Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
8. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Dec 31 2010, 6:38 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2010, 6:38 PM EST
"I like his hair now, but I must admit I really like the pics of him when he was younger and he had longer black hair :D

And yes the marine cut definitely suits him :)
"
Sigh, I love his hair every way i've ever seen it. Can just imagine running my hands through it ....Sue, I haven't had anything to drink either, no excuse for me!
Do you find this valuable?    
GibbsLover77
GibbsLover77
9. RE: Gibbs Haircut
Jan 10 2011, 5:38 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 10 2011, 5:38 PM EST
Stone cold sober here...

I love his hair, especially since it's gone silvery and YES it does look so soft that I just want to run my fingers through it so badly. It's not just his hair though, everything about the man is just YUMMY! Those blue eyes, that little smirk... Oh how he gets to me...
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)