Discussion: Foretelling in Angel of DeathReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
MissChai
MissChai
Foretelling in Angel of Death
Dec 2 2010, 12:50 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2010, 12:50 PM EST
When Gibbs visits Jenny in the forth season finale, she mentions that he should have called first and that people in polite society do, Gibbs mentions that he has broken down to many doors to be polite anymore, Jenny responds with and thank you for using the bell that she has grown rather fond of the front door since she was a child.
I think that this was a bit of foretelling, that she was going to die she knew, she was sick, but that the house had to die with her was something that told that mare was going to happen, something that would be a little more than her dying of a terminal illness. We are told about her death before it happened.
Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
1. RE: Foretelling in Angel of Death
Dec 3 2010, 3:52 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2010, 3:52 PM EST
"When Gibbs visits Jenny in the forth season finale, she mentions that he should have called first and that people in polite society do, Gibbs mentions that he has broken down to many doors to be polite anymore, Jenny responds with and thank you for using the bell that she has grown rather fond of the front door since she was a child.
I think that this was a bit of foretelling, that she was going to die she knew, she was sick, but that the house had to die with her was something that told that mare was going to happen, something that would be a little more than her dying of a terminal illness. We are told about her death before it happened. "
You know, with all the clues the writers are always leaving us, that could very well be rigth, MissChai. Sends a chill up my spine! Nice catch, I don't recall anyone ever mentioning that before.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)