Discussion: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 80 of 208  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
62. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:11 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:11 AM EST
"Whooohooo, I loved this episode and I love this show, we are so lucky that we have the excellent cast, writers & crew that we do. This was great, loved every minute of it! "
Me too Gotta...it was fun, sweet and warm...love Abby & Tim in the lab...Ducky's history lesson and Gibbs with the bow tie....like that Gibbs smile when it comes out.
We laughed and we wondered and that is all so NCIS
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
63. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:14 AM EST
"As I watched this episode, I was marvelling how the writers continue to come up with ideas and extensions of the characters that keep this show fresh and interesting. I love how Tony's character opened up with more emotional dimension; the scene at the end with his father was particularly human and often real for many people, whose parents somehow haven't conveyed effectively how much they treasure their children - and how much that matters to the child. Really beautifully played between two adult men, here - kudos to Tonys Sr and Jr. I'm also appreciating the elasticity in Gibbs' character; he doesn't stay stuck in his stances with people (eg. Tony Sr), but allows himself to respond and be changed by circumstances and key moments between himself and another - it reflects reality for a person who is still learning from and growing in life. There is also an understanding within the team members of each other that isn't explicitly spelled out in the verbal communications, but well played out as the scenes flow, and shows the strength that develops in a cohesive, well led team. I applaud the writers, directors, and the actors - well done in this episode... "
So well said Calilady. got a feeling when we see Jr. & Sr. together again and I think we will...the caper will be even funner and their relationship growing in the right direction.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
64. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:18 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:18 AM EST
"Just finished wathing this ep. I really loved it and don't know why people are finding negative things to say about it. I enjoyed it alot. Great job,cast, crew, writers and directors!!! :)"
So nice to hear the positive instead of all the negative....NCIS has the best and gives us fun, witty episodes....fun to just enjoy.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
tara_persad
tara_persad
65. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:20 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:20 AM EST
Tony did try to understand his father and forgive him cause he wanted to move on with his life and build a relationship with his father. But you could tell that he still doesn't trust him and believe him. And I felt sorry for him when he told his father no to embarrass him :( 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
66. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:22 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:22 AM EST
""We're Tivanatics, we don't communicate well."

It's the best-structured episode this year.
Good characterisation.
Fabulous use of non-spoken thought and meaning.
Effective use of violence (did you notice that there was only a small violent scene:- most of the episode was about feelings).
Loved that the 'girls' fawn over DiNozzo Snr.
First time this year that there's been some meat in Tony's character (I would really love it if they brought back the Tony of the time when Jenny was in charge after Gibbs went AWOL)
Nice that the clown-character was the finance guy in this episode."
I noticed the struture, which followed the older episodes...how they brought in the evidence...Mc Gee on the computer, Ziva with the power moves...Abby & TIm together in the lab...GIbbs with the senior Navy officer..going right over his head...Vance taking the strings and going right to the top. It did a nice job ...even got the word "hinky" in there :)
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
67. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:24 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:24 AM EST
"Just few other things...
- MW is Oscar material. His second name is 'Talent' and NCIS is very like to have him!!! :)))
- I thought that they would have explanined us Sr.'s "situation" (8.01 "Spider and the Fly").
- Nobody has a mother in NCIS?! Just fathers?! LOL"
Sounds like from last night episode that Abby does not have a dad.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
tara_persad
tara_persad
68. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:27 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:27 AM EST
"I really enjoyed watching this episode. Robert Wagner is awesome. It's human nature for Tony to act the way he does. He is so very afraid of being embarrassed. Besides the embarrassment issue he doesn't want his father to be injured in any way. Tony, Sr., seems to find it all very amusing. When the woman at the party asked Tony, Sr., his relationship with Ziva he quoted Tony, Jr. verbatim...we have no relationship...it's strictly business. Right. The Ziva scene with the karate chops was great. The only thing I saw that didn't look up to snuff was when the bad guy ripped the camera brooch off of Ziva's dress. He was lucky his arm was still attached at the shoulder. It was just out of character for her to stand there and let him do that. I look forward for the next Robert Wagner episode whether in this season or season 9."
Didn't the bad guy ripped the brooch off when they were where everybody was? Or when it was just the few of them in the other room? If he ripped it off in the other room, maybe Ziva didn't want to engage and start anything as Sr was there and he needed to be protected but I do like the karate chop she gave and Gibbs "she is the weapon". Yup, it's normal for Tony to act like that. Lol, Tony liked how the suit felt so soft :D Srn finds everything amusing, even when Tony asked him to behave Sr thinks it's joke, I felt sorry for Tony that his father was finding everything amusing :( I can't wait to see what happens to Tony in 2011?! OMG! Poor Tony :(
juliethero
juliethero
69. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:54 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:54 AM EST
this was definitely a much better episode and the line 'she is the weapon" by gibbs made the whole show. but where is palmer? palmer is the msg of this show, the base guitar in a band, the piccolo in the orchestra. he should be in each episode. anyways, great episode last night. still wanting to see an episode about a marine killed by one of his own while being deployed. that would really be interesting as to how gibbs' team would handle that. and can he at least have a dream about shannon and kelly at the present time? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rosecake
rosecake
70. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 4:58 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:58 AM EST
I really liked Tony and McGee that give Ziva a probie's job! LOL 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
mrs_picard
mrs_picard
71. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:31 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:31 AM EST
I REALLY LOVED this epi!! So far.just as great as the S8-1! Wow I still have goose bumps! Going to rewatch it this afternoon!! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
drduckymallard
drduckymallard
72. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:35 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:35 AM EST
"Yay!!! lol, I have been waiting on this thread for a while now :D It's been a while that it seemed as if the thread was posted later than usual :D
I soo can't wait for tonight's episode, unfortunately, I have to wait an extra hour cause of time change!!!! :( grrrr :( Anyways, can't wait, it's gonna be a good episode; it will be good to see Sr again!!! and I wanna see Tony's face and expression when he hears that Ziva is going a date with him!!! lol :D
Too early for the countdown."
That was PRICELESS!

Oh man, I was laughing through the entire episode. OH TONY, you are SOOO cute when you are upset!!!

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: This is the only time I've seen Tony really upset. It's not the juvenile whining he usually does, he is really angry and disappointed.... But we know that one gets upset when they CARE!!!! When he yells to Ziva "GET MY DAD OUT OF THERE" you know he is acting so because he loves his dad!
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
tara_persad
tara_persad
73. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:37 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:37 AM EST
"I noticed the struture, which followed the older episodes...how they brought in the evidence...Mc Gee on the computer, Ziva with the power moves...Abby & TIm together in the lab...GIbbs with the senior Navy officer..going right over his head...Vance taking the strings and going right to the top. It did a nice job ...even got the word "hinky" in there :)"
Yes, this was a really enjoyable episode. I liked every scene and aspect of it. It was also normal, like the team was normal with a bit of a guest star and personal matters (Srn and Jr). I liked that Tim was with Abby and also like the Tim, Abby and Gibbs scene, like old times.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
drduckymallard
drduckymallard
74. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:38 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:38 AM EST
"So......dead body found in yucky garbage bin, Ziva finds it calls T&T; Tim says too bead we don't have a probie to dig through the garbage, T&T looks at each other then at Ziva and say "we do"!!! :D hahaha so funny. To which Ziva replies "so you are pulling rank on me?!" hahaha, poor Ziva, so funny :D reminds me of McGee and Tony making him do stuff like that :D so far soo good :)"
OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeee that scene! That was incredibly hilarious!!!! Not just because of what was said, but because of WHO said it (and of course the way it was done. =P).

If it was only Tony it would still have been funny BUT TIM AS WELL? Another priceless scene!!!
tara_persad
tara_persad
75. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:40 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:40 AM EST
"I really liked Tony and McGee that give Ziva a probie's job! LOL"
I liked that scene too, that was so funny!! And how Tony and McGee said in unison "We do", it was nice to see the boys gang up on probie Ziva - "you are pulling rank one me?" Never thought there would be a scene like that, haha :D Lol, reminds me of McGee and when he had to do all those things :D
drduckymallard
drduckymallard
76. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:41 AM EST
"Holy cow! Now we finally know something about ABBY's family, of all people! We've known about everyone else's families...except Abby. Poor Abby...her father's dead...
I think Tony should appreciate his father more. But now I'm getting this ominous feeling.

And McGee lost meat in his neck again. Seriously, he's freaking me out. But at least the rest of his body isn't as skinny compared to the first episode of this season."
I KNOW! That was really sad and I loved that scene where Abby says "I'd forgive him for anything." *sniff* I just got disappointed that McGee seems to not have heard her!!!! Seriously, what's with that? It was very out of character. We all know Timmy has a big heart! Unless............ he has a bad relationship with his dad and he didn't know what to say to Abby??? But they could have at least hown his face fall or something... =(
drduckymallard
drduckymallard
77. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:42 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:42 AM EST
"OMG!!! one of the bad guys at the ball thingie where Ziva and Sr is at, knows exactly who Ziva is - Director of Mossad Eli David's daughter and that she left and is now a US Federal Agent. NCIS undercover mission might/is compromised!! :( I didn't see that coming.

I like this episode, it's a good episode and Tony IMO is normal Tony, no silly Tony or incompetent Tony or anything like that :) But he was worried about his father not being right for this undercover mission and that he was taking advantage of it and feeling like something Bond."
That was REALLY GOOD! Ohhh boy! Great prelude to the next 2 episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
mrs_picard
mrs_picard
78. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:44 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:44 AM EST
Yeah the Probie Job!! hahhahahahaha Oh God- there will be "PayBacks" For that little stunt! OOOO what will she do-Hope it's a gym workout scene!1LOL 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
drduckymallard
drduckymallard
79. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:45 AM EST
"I loved the last scene with Tony and his father, it was a bit touching and they talked and shared their favorite father son memory. Sr keeps a photo of him and Tony when Tony was a kid and they went on a fishing trip. Tony misses his old father and wants to be able to talk to him like old times. Sr agreed that they will talk again :)

Sr bounced into Donald Trump and DT said he will pay for Sr's ticket back."
PHENOMENAL end scene!

Really touched by the DiNozzo talk! That was very heart warming and brought a smile to my face!

Sr: "We're DiNozzos, we don't communicate well"
Jr (lol, that reminds me of TOnys aying I'd aprpeciate it if you didn't call me Junior at work, thanks, hehe): "We used to you know." AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Tony's dad sad he ran into DONALD TRUMP I rolled on the floor laughing, GOOD ONE!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
mrs_picard
mrs_picard
80. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:47 AM EST
What about the line--"I'm a Plane *****"!! ROFLMAO!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
drduckymallard
drduckymallard
81. RE: Discuss episode 8.07 Broken Arrow here!
Nov 10 2010, 5:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:47 AM EST
"This was a really good episode, I liked it, every bit; but I think it was shorter than normal, or maybe it was too good, I wanted more :D

Tony was normal Tony - not silly or incompetent. I liked the last scene he had with his father, hope to see Sr again. There was a very brief bad a**, kick a** Ziva. Gibbs described her as a weapon.
Well, I said what I had to say about the episodes in my previous post. When I think of more I will be back."
A superb episode!!!! And yes, it was sooo good that when I looked at the clock I got shocked at how time flew! (^^,)

I reeeeeeeally liked the part where Gibbs said "Agent David *IS* a weapon." HECK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)