Discussion: Flesh and Blodd - CommentaryReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
MargyW
MargyW
Flesh and Blodd - Commentary
Oct 18 2010, 10:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 10:40 AM EDT
My blog entry for today:

http://www.ncisfanwiki.com/page/NCIS+MODERATORS%27+BLOG+122

I would be interested to hear your opinions.
Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
1. RE: Flesh and Blood - Commentary
Oct 18 2010, 10:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 10:52 AM EDT
Interesting, Margy, thanks! I can't wait to get the S7 DVDs. I read an article about David McC yesterday (courtesy of sueKay) where he talks about having worked with RJ on a series years ago. I was thinking what a small world it is, but I suppose not for actors of the high caliber of our guys, makes sense they'd have worked on the same projects throughout their careers. Do you find this valuable?    
MargyW
MargyW
2. RE: Flesh and Blood - Commentary
Oct 18 2010, 11:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 11:01 AM EDT
"Interesting, Margy, thanks! I can't wait to get the S7 DVDs. I read an article about David McC yesterday (courtesy of sueKay) where he talks about having worked with RJ on a series years ago. I was thinking what a small world it is, but I suppose not for actors of the high caliber of our guys, makes sense they'd have worked on the same projects throughout their careers. "
That series was Colditz.

Interestingly, RJ mentions it during the commentary.
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
3. RE: Flesh and Blood - Commentary
Oct 18 2010, 11:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 11:20 AM EDT
"That series was Colditz.

Interestingly, RJ mentions it during the commentary."
Per the article I read on David, they're re-running now, or about to, in the UK.
MargyW
MargyW
4. RE: Flesh and Blood - Commentary
Oct 18 2010, 11:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 11:30 AM EDT
"Per the article I read on David, they're re-running now, or about to, in the UK. "
Yeah. I read the same article.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)