My blog entry for today:

http://www.ncisfanwiki.com/page/NCIS+MODERATORS%27+BLOG+118

I would love to hear your opinions.
Do you find this valuable?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
1. RE: Marine Down - Blog Entry
Sep 26 2010, 12:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 26 2010, 12:01 PM EDT
I found it especially amusing when DiNozzo tries to gloat how he outshot Kate on the target range; and she chides him that the hostage would be missing an ear. DiNozzo's reply is that of "He'll live", which Peary utters the same response after his wife cries out in horror to his mangled ear. Hilarious scenes, one of my faves in season 1 for sure. Do you find this valuable?    
Mona92
Mona92
2. RE: Marine Down - Blog Entry
Sep 26 2010, 12:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 26 2010, 12:31 PM EDT
"My blog entry for today:

http://www.ncisfanwiki.com/page/NCIS+MODERATORS%27+BLOG+118

I would love to hear your opinions."
Just classic good NCIS. Love it.
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
3. RE: Marine Down - Blog Entry
Sep 26 2010, 1:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 26 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
"I found it especially amusing when DiNozzo tries to gloat how he outshot Kate on the target range; and she chides him that the hostage would be missing an ear. DiNozzo's reply is that of "He'll live", which Peary utters the same response after his wife cries out in horror to his mangled ear. Hilarious scenes, one of my faves in season 1 for sure."
We didn't see it, but I would guess Gibbs must have opened his fingers wide with his hands in the air knowing those two were about to open fire behind him. Anything to give the digits a chance?

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)