Discussion: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 20  |  Show  posts at a time
trunksy
trunksy
I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 21 2010, 5:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
At the end of Season 8 Episode 1 - Spider and the Fly, director Vance gets a text message after filing away Abby's report in archival storage from Eli David that says, "I Found Him." Who is "him" referring to and how does it relate to the rest of the story as far as the ending of the episode? 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: season 8
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
1. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 21 2010, 10:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2010, 10:26 PM EDT
"At the end of Season 8 Episode 1 - Spider and the Fly, director Vance gets a text message after filing away Abby's report in archival storage from Eli David that says, "I Found Him." Who is "him" referring to and how does it relate to the rest of the story as far as the ending of the episode?"
We don't know who "him" is...likely a setup for a future episode! A new mystery!
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

bellswebster
2. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 21 2010, 11:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2010, 11:55 PM EDT
Who should we put on the list as to whom "him" is?..Is it someone we know of ?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
3. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 5:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
"Who should we put on the list as to whom "him" is?..Is it someone we know of ?
"
We could start a list....
I thought of whoever Cryer's contact was (that he was calling on cell in flashbacks on Good Cop Bad Cop.
so for me:
1) Cryer's handler
2) Trent Kort (although we don't know he's missing!)
3) Ben-Gidon, saw that suggestion somewhere too
4) Someone we haven't met yet.

That's all I've got...back to you!

bellswebster
4. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 5:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 5:25 PM EDT
I don't feel its Trent Kort...he wouldn't need finding by a mossad and a director of ncis. Do you find this valuable?    

PalmerSucksGeraldRox
5. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 5:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 5:41 PM EDT
"I don't feel its Trent Kort...he wouldn't need finding by a mossad and a director of ncis."
How do you know this? He has been closely linked with other shady characters in the past and always seems to have his own agenda. Kort hasn't been around too recently and could have run off and gotten into some trouble.
Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
6. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 5:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
"I don't feel its Trent Kort...he wouldn't need finding by a mossad and a director of ncis."
Yeah, I'm not convinced myself....but if we're looking at characters we've already met who could be the mysterious "him", we're coming up pretty short! Maybe there will be more hints in a couple of weeks.
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
7. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 6:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 6:05 PM EDT
It could also be someone from the past...not necessarily Trent Kort. Could be one of the individuals from Ziva's past actually 'survived' and is still alive..... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

DawnHills
8. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 6:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 6:22 PM EDT
I think it might be the one who caught Gibbs in the season finally Lt. J.P. Dean cause he still is on the loose 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
trunksy
trunksy
9. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 6:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 6:48 PM EDT
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels out of the loop on this "clue." 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

bellswebster
10. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 6:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 6:52 PM EDT
"I think it might be the one who caught Gibbs in the season finally Lt. J.P. Dean cause he still is on the loose"
A few have thought it might be him. Maybe he should be out no. 1 sus.
fluffybex1
fluffybex1
11. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 7:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 7:26 PM EDT
"How do you know this? He has been closely linked with other shady characters in the past and always seems to have his own agenda. Kort hasn't been around too recently and could have run off and gotten into some trouble."
Gibbs has him on speed dial for starters! LOL
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
12. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 22 2010, 8:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 8:43 PM EDT
"A few have thought it might be him. Maybe he should be out no. 1 sus."
I thought we saw his body in Autopsy, Tony took him out at the airfield in Rule 51. He's dead dead dead.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

que779
13. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 25 2010, 7:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 25 2010, 7:55 PM EDT
Less we forget when Gibbs "quit" director shepard has Tony go under cover to find la gra wi "the frog" and she was overseas speaking to a man part of the arms deal and "her father killed himself" then on episode she dies she has Abby run prints from a liquor bottle and glass and it comes up Jasper sheppard. Then in the season premier Tony is emailing his father and father asking if we can talk about this and when his father is on aneaelier show he is mixed in with peoples ncis is trying to apprehend 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
MistressGreyback
MistressGreyback
14. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 26 2010, 7:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 26 2010, 7:34 PM EDT
"How do you know this? He has been closely linked with other shady characters in the past and always seems to have his own agenda. Kort hasn't been around too recently and could have run off and gotten into some trouble."
He was in NCIS LA finale though, and remember in "Dead Reckoning" - Trent says he's been benched, so whether he was still benched or not in the LA Finale; though benching would keep him at a desk, not in the field.

bremen1982
15. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Sep 28 2010, 4:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 28 2010, 4:19 AM EDT
"We could start a list....
I thought of whoever Cryer's contact was (that he was calling on cell in flashbacks on Good Cop Bad Cop.
so for me:
1) Cryer's handler
2) Trent Kort (although we don't know he's missing!)
3) Ben-Gidon, saw that suggestion somewhere too
4) Someone we haven't met yet.

That's all I've got...back to you! "
1) Someone conacted to Cryer was also one of my first ideas.
2) Kort was on the finally of NCIS LA. And I don't see any conection between Mossad and Kort.
3) Ben-Gideon seamed quiet loyal to Mossad/Eli for me. And even if he disappeared because he was afraid of Eli: He is a highly trained Mossad-officer, he would know how to disappear in a way that even Eli wouldn't be able to find him.
4) Jason Paul Dean is dead. We saw him in the autopsy after the shooting at the airport.

Do you remember the end of the episode 6x23 Semper fi? The minutes before Rifkin got shot? The SecNav visited Gibbs and they talked about Vance, Mossad, Ziva and the David family in general. SecNav also said that Vance is going to lead an operation against the Israelis.

So could it be that "him" and/or Cryer are conacted to this operation angainst the Israelis?
tiva15
tiva15
16. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Oct 4 2010, 9:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2010, 9:13 AM EDT
How about Mike Franks... He holds a paper from the time when J. Shepard was killed, and Vance was trying to get it Do you find this valuable?    

Willow22
17. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Oct 4 2010, 9:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2010, 9:17 AM EDT
"How about Mike Franks... He holds a paper from the time when J. Shepard was killed, and Vance was trying to get it"
But Vance knew exactly where Franks was. . .he had just handed him a plane ticket. No reason for Eli to "find" him.
tiva15
tiva15
18. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Oct 4 2010, 9:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2010, 9:21 AM EDT
Agree. Thats why he acked Eli to find him, coz I dont think Franks in Mexico just sitting( if he is there........) Do you find this valuable?    
weatherlywatcher49
weatherlywatcher49
19. RE: I Found Him (S8E1 Spoiler)
Oct 4 2010, 9:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2010, 9:02 PM EDT
"I think it might be the one who caught Gibbs in the season finally Lt. J.P. Dean cause he still is on the loose"
Yes, as many have pointed out Dean is dead - Tony shot him like 5 times and he was laid out in autopsy deader than a doornail.

Does it have to be someone we have already seen? Was something written that said the "Him" would be someone we have already met? Couldn't they just have some new person come on - someone that has a past with Eli and Vance - someone that would give us more insight into Vance's past.

If it did happen to be someone we already met what about Joe Banks? Since he knows so much about Leon's past and he is a hard one to find. Vance helped Eli out with that stuff from Abby to help Eli with Saleem - maybe Eli is returning the favor by finding this guy?

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)