Discussion: Episode 18 "UnSEALed" don't know the SeasonReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Pattiroseoliver
Episode 18 "UnSEALed" don't know the Season
Aug 25 2010, 9:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 25 2010, 9:05 AM EDT
Hi! Upon general finding and reading ALL things NCIS related I came upon reality to a post I posted many months ago. I said that I thought it was odd that Gibbs said murdering the person(s) that murdered your family was not right given that he had done just that,and someone asked me where he said that. I found the quote and the episode,just don't know the Season. Anyway in this episode Gibbs says to someone he is interrogating that coming home from war to find our old life gone doesn't justify murder. It's Episode 18 titled,"UnSEALed".
Just a fun piece of NCIS trivia.
Love,
Pattiroseoliver
So,to whomever I was having that conversation with (my memory is swiss cheese,sorry I don't remember your name!) Episode 18 is where Gibbs
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: NCIS
sueKay87
sueKay87
1. RE: Episode 18 "UnSEALed" don't know the Season
Aug 25 2010, 9:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 25 2010, 9:18 AM EDT
UnSEALed is season one :) Do you find this valuable?    

Pattiroseoliver
2. RE: Episode 18 "UnSEALed" don't know the Season
Aug 25 2010, 11:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 25 2010, 11:40 AM EDT
Thank you! Do you watch Sasha Alexander's (she played Caitlin on NCIS) new show with Angie Harmon? I do and it's very adorable.....she seems to like people with the last name of Harmon! LOL! :) It's called Rizzoli and Isles.
Have a good day.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
NCIScaitlin_zivafan
NCIScaitlin_zivafan
3. RE: Episode 18 "UnSEALed" don't know the Season
Aug 26 2010, 3:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2010, 3:37 PM EDT
i am pretty sure this episode is from season 1 Do you find this valuable?    

Pattiroseoliver
4. RE: Episode 18 "UnSEALed" don't know the Season
Aug 26 2010, 6:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2010, 6:53 PM EDT
Yes,you are right: it's from Season One. Thank you. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)