Discussion: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 100  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next
McAbbyGirl4Eva
McAbbyGirl4Eva
20. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 21 2010, 6:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 21 2010, 6:41 PM EDT
"Yes that can happen. The relationship is taken much slower and the couple get to know one another better. I hope that this bond that they do have just strengthens enough to let everyone see that they respect one another and care a lot without the expected "mush" to have to go with it."
exactly ;)
Do you find this valuable?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
21. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 8:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 8:47 AM EDT
"Yes, and thankfully, it hasn't become a centre point and a distraction to the show. People can have relationships that at first don't work out. That was years ago too. As I said I wouldn't like to have them as a couple of lovers or anything. I'd just like to see a little bit more of their friendship shine out, but not like a lighthouse beacon."
I like that to, bells...I'd like to see more of a closeness...shared humor or simple talking in the lab about something important to the two of them.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
22. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 8:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 8:50 AM EDT
"I think that both McGee and Abby still have feelings for eachother, especially cause they both seem to get jealous when the other is seeing someone else. They were together in season 2 and it was implied that they even slept together and they broke up, but despite that they are very close friends, they confide in each other about almost everything. This is on relationship that didn't work out, yet the two people have remained close friends. If they get back together, I doubt very much that it would be a big thing, the writers would mention it now and again and they will be a few scenes of them together, but nothing big. It's good that Tim and Abby have remained close friends over the years. And they are close friends despite being together and breaking up cause they have things in common, and they get along well and have known each other long. "
Hi Tara, I think it is because neither thinks anyone is good enough for the other...and they are so protective of each other...with good cause...both of their love lives have had some strange people in it...watch out Abs...Alejandro is bad.
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
23. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 8:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
"I really do like the chemistry between Abby and McGee, but I don't see them together romantically.

Rather, I see them as really good, close friends, best friends really, that tried out a romantic relationship, found it didn't really work that way, and went back to being just friends, but with a really strong bond"
Hi Sammy...how are the Astros doing? I know they do the friendship thing so well...they have learned so much about each other...they are good together....but I'm also a romantic...not a soap romantic...but I hope down the road both realize that hey have a lot going together.

bellswebster
24. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 2:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 2:19 PM EDT
"Hi Sammy...how are the Astros doing? I know they do the friendship thing so well...they have learned so much about each other...they are good together....but I'm also a romantic...not a soap romantic...but I hope down the road both realize that hey have a lot going together."
What does Astros mean please?
HardKore71
HardKore71
25. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 2:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 2:51 PM EDT
from wiki
The Astros were established as the Houston Colt .45s in 1962. They changed to their current name three years later, when they moved into the iconic Astrodome, the world's first domed sports stadium. The name references Houston's role as the center of the U.S. astronaut program.

My Chicago White Sox beat them in the 2005 World Series
McAbbyGirl4Eva
McAbbyGirl4Eva
26. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 2:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 2:55 PM EDT
"Hi Tara, I think it is because neither thinks anyone is good enough for the other...and they are so protective of each other...with good cause...both of their love lives have had some strange people in it...watch out Abs...Alejandro is bad."
another reason why i dont want them together yet because neither if them is good enough fo the other. McGee is still perfecting his skills of being the right man for Abby and Abs is still struggling with commitment issues. Out of the 2 Tim is deffinitely closer to his goal then Abby and thats good because one thing McGee has is patience. He will no doubt wait for the day that Abby is ready for a real relationship and for the moment will stick close by her side until that day. IMHO
if they got together now it would probably end just like it did the first time. And now for the hardest part: Abby and McGee are really going to have to be patient but that doesnt even compare to the patience fans are gonna have to have :)
McAbbyGirl4Eva
McAbbyGirl4Eva
27. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 2:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 2:54 PM EDT
"from wiki
The Astros were established as the Houston Colt .45s in 1962. They changed to their current name three years later, when they moved into the iconic Astrodome, the world's first domed sports stadium. The name references Houston's role as the center of the U.S. astronaut program.

My Chicago White Sox beat them in the 2005 World Series"
huh this is utterly random but thank u i was wondering that myself...remind me again what this has got to do with McAbby? =)

bellswebster
28. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 3:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 3:04 PM EDT
"from wiki

Thanks...baseball..hey..Okaley-dokely..
HardKore71
HardKore71
29. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 3:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
"huh this is utterly random but thank u i was wondering that myself...remind me again what this has got to do with McAbby? =) "
nothing at all. I was just answering a question for a friend.
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
30. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 3:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 3:17 PM EDT
"from wiki

So you're a White Sox fan and not a Cubs....I've heard wonderful things about those Cubbies & fans... I love hearing baseball stories with the Chicago teams & fans, always so much life to them!
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
31. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 3:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 3:46 PM EDT
"So you're a White Sox fan and not a Cubs....I've heard wonderful things about those Cubbies & fans... I love hearing baseball stories with the Chicago teams & fans, always so much life to them! "
Sorry guys..I was just saying hi to sammy...knowing he's an Astros' fan I just inquired
while commenting on his post. knew HK was a sox's fan and I am a Cub fan
I didn't mean to get folks off topic.
McAbbyGirl4Eva
McAbbyGirl4Eva
32. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 4:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
"Sorry guys..I was just saying hi to sammy...knowing he's an Astros' fan I just inquired
while commenting on his post. knew HK was a sox's fan and I am a Cub fan
I didn't mean to get folks off topic."
thanks! not that i have anything against baseball of course :)
HardKore71
HardKore71
33. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 4:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 4:32 PM EDT
"So you're a White Sox fan and not a Cubs....I've heard wonderful things about those Cubbies & fans... I love hearing baseball stories with the Chicago teams & fans, always so much life to them! "
I'm a northsider too..But I've always rooted for the Sox, that World Series win was so sweet plus the fact we won one before the Cubs.

@UI Steve Bartman used to live in my town and shop at the same grocery store as me. After the playoff fiasco he was getting death threats from irate Cub's fans. The cops were standing guard in front of his parent's house for 2 weeks.
McAbbyGirl4Eva
McAbbyGirl4Eva
34. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 5:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 5:44 PM EDT
OK guys please dont take offense to this but CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL!!! Do you find this valuable?    

bellswebster
35. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 5:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 8:43 PM EDT
It would be fun I reckon if Abby went with McGee on a boyscout camping trip together...for some reason.. And they decide to dig a pit to put some food containers in the ground to cook stuff, and they find a couple of skeletons. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
36. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 6:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 6:18 PM EDT
"It would be fun I reckon if Abby went with McGee went on a boyscout camping trip together...for some reason.. And they decide to dig a pit to put some food containers in the ground to cook stuff, and they find a couple of skeletons."
I like that....something on the body clues them into a missing sailor(s).
I like Abby & Mc Gee on a sleep over of some sort...like a survival camp or a charity thing with Abby.
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
37. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 6:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 6:41 PM EDT
For those that follow them on Twitter there is a great McAbby pic up today on Pauley's site from the Angel Food fund raiser. Do you find this valuable?    

bellswebster
38. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 6:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 6:43 PM EDT
Thanks for the info ui.. Do you find this valuable?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
39. RE: McAbby-To Be or Not To Be?
Aug 22 2010, 7:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2010, 7:53 PM EDT
"Thanks for the info ui.."
You bet..I'm off to catch a few winks...see you all tomorrow.
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)