My blog entry for today:

http://www.ncisfanwiki.com/page/NCIS+MODERATORS%27+BLOG+109

Any feedback/discussion would be great.
Do you find this valuable?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
1. RE: Palmer and Abby
Aug 2 2010, 11:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 11:55 AM EDT
I dunno, I always got the vibe he was into her. I remember in the early seasons, Palmer would ask Ducky all the time if he could go upstairs to talk to her. And I think he was appreciative of her halloween costume as much as DiNozzo and McGee, unless he's low on testosterone... Do you find this valuable?    
DontPanic42
DontPanic42
2. RE: Palmer and Abby
Aug 2 2010, 12:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 12:23 PM EDT
I think after Ducky and Tony, Palmer is closes to Abby. I wouldn't say their relationship isn't that strong, but I agree with the "annoying little brother label."

He did have a crush on her at some point, but I guess he got over it when he got together with Michelle. I love their scenes together, and he obviously cares/admires her a lot. I loved "Bloodbath" when Abby picks up her phone and assumes it's Jimmy checking up on her (implying that he's been calling more than once).
tara_persad
tara_persad
3. RE: Palmer and Abby
Aug 2 2010, 12:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 12:34 PM EDT
I never got the vibe that Palmer was inot Abby, although there were one or two episodes that Palmer seemed that way, Plamer isn't into to her. It's like Margy said, Abby sees Palmer as an annoying liitle brother, like the youngest of her three brothers (Tony, McGee and then Palmer). And Palmer sees Abby as her older sister, who is a skilled and excellent in forensic science, he admires her and her goth stlye and all that she can do.

As for the "Witch Hunt" episode, Plamer really was grinning from ear to ear cause he was like shocked and fascinated by Abby's "custume" and he knew Tony and McGee would be too. (That was a funny scene :D ).

I think everyone on the team (maybe except for Ducky), is amazed how excellent Abby is in forensic scrience and they admire that. Although it can be annoying to Gibbs and Tony - "In english, Abbs" :D Tony especially, admires Abby's knowledge in forensic science. Sorry for going off topic there.
Nevertheless, I don't see that Palmer was into Abby, he merely considers her as her older sister. Abby considers him as his young, annoying little brother who's a little weird at time.
tara_persad
tara_persad
4. RE: Palmer and Abby
Aug 2 2010, 12:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 12:36 PM EDT
"I think after Ducky and Tony, Palmer is closes to Abby. I wouldn't say their relationship isn't that strong, but I agree with the "annoying little brother label."

He did have a crush on her at some point, but I guess he got over it when he got together with Michelle. I love their scenes together, and he obviously cares/admires her a lot. I loved "Bloodbath" when Abby picks up her phone and assumes it's Jimmy checking up on her (implying that he's been calling more than once)."
Yeah, Plamer is closest to Abby after Ducky. And Gibbs scares the h*ll out of him :D But someyimes Palmer used to watch Abby like he did like her or have a cruch on her :D

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)