Discussion: Fan art - add content?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

hornlessunicorn
Fan art - add content?
Jul 20 2010, 4:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 20 2010, 4:42 PM EDT
I know this is probably a redundant question, but I cannot find the 'easy edit' button nor can i find the 'add a page' link anywhere. is the site closed to new content perhaps? Or am I just looking in the wrong spot. Have a couple drawings to add.

Heck, there isn't even a toolbox to add a link within this thread. I'm gonna try it anyway, have a B/W mark harmon drawing, if it works!

http://tinypic.com/r/16783k3/3

Do you find this valuable?    

bellswebster
1. RE: Fan art - add content?
Jul 20 2010, 4:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 20 2010, 4:53 PM EDT
Go to the little grey box on your left after going back to the link at the top of this page. Press on Fan Art - Mainly Mark Harmon..Gibbs.. and then go to page 5 off that page that loads up. It will come to the next page along...press edit button and go down to the next space available. Do you find this valuable?    

hornlessunicorn
2. RE: Fan art - add content?
Jul 20 2010, 6:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 20 2010, 6:09 PM EDT
Thanks, but I've tried that - just went back to double check, and there's no edit or tools anywhere to be found.

The tables seem misaligned, I'm wondering if some of the formatting is forcing tools of the page? I'm not showing an easy edit tool bar on any page at all...

hornlessunicorn
3. RE: Fan art - add content?
Jul 20 2010, 6:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 20 2010, 6:10 PM EDT
*off
that was supposed to be 'off' the page, sorry.

bellswebster
4. RE: Fan art - add content?
Jul 20 2010, 8:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 20 2010, 8:39 PM EDT
"*off
that was supposed to be 'off' the page, sorry. "
Sounds like a glitch of some sort? Send a message to Sorgina and #1Hotchfan (creator) and see if they can sort it out. I can see it on my computer..perhaps you need to be a writer, as I am, I don't know.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)