Discussion: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 183  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
rosecake
rosecake
Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 9 2010, 1:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 13 2010, 2:41 AM EDT
If you love Sean Murray and his character on NCIS , this is the right place to show your love and your admiration for both of them .
So , why do you love Sean Murray ? And why do you love his Special Agent Timothy McGee , 'McMIT' ?

We can talk about his interviews , contract , new projects , videos , but we've to respect his privacy (family , health , private life).
Please remember that this is a positive thread so , be kind about the man , the actor and his character , and respect all other members' opinions .

If you do not like Sean Murray , and/or McGee , than this thread is not for you , because rudeness , bashing , teasing and bad criticism wil not be accepted .

A special thanks to Sorgina for her precious help :)
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
1. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 9 2010, 2:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2010, 2:40 AM EDT
You are definately doing something right rosecake..I just got this page sent to me as a reference for Sean Murray through a google elert.The page has hit the internet!.....congratulations. Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
2. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 9 2010, 3:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2010, 3:45 AM EDT
"You are definately doing something right rosecake..I just got this page sent to me as a reference for Sean Murray through a google elert.The page has hit the internet!.....congratulations."
Thanks . I'm doing it for all cast members , so we'll can discuss about our favourite characters and actors/actresses without problems .
I just hope that people understand the real spirit of this kind of threads and they do not start doing bad comparison among the characters/actors . I mean something like :"Ziva is better tahn Abby , because ..." or "MH is better than SM , because ..." . It would be completely out-of-topic and not nice , at all .

Thanks again :)
Do you find this valuable?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
3. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 9 2010, 6:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2010, 6:12 AM EDT
Tim McGee, a big fan of moisturizers and body lotions, especially Feminine Glow. 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
4. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 9 2010, 9:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2010, 9:22 AM EDT
"If you love Sean Murray and his character on NCIS , this is the right place to show your love and your admiration for both of them .
So , why do you love Sean Murray ? And why do you love his Special Agent Timothy McGee , 'McMIT' ?

We can talk about his interviews , contract , new projects , videos , but we've to respect his privacy (family , health , private life).
Please remember that this is a positive thread so , be kind about the man , the actor and his character , and respect all other members' opinions .

If you do not like Sean Murray , or McGee , than this thread is not for you , because rudeness , bashing , teasing and bad criticism wil not be accepted ."
I love both actor & character, I "know" more about McGee than Murray! I fell in love w/ McGee in Sub Rosa, a baby faced kid & its been fun watching him evolve. Love his confidence, his whatever-the-heck-it-is relationship with Abby, the friendly times he's had w/ Tony - his friendship w/ Ziva and his ever-driving need to please papa/mentor Gibbs. He's a multi-dimensional character, likes to write, plays online games, troubles finding a girl friend, he's smart & mostly teachable, still a little klutzy, someone I'd like to know personally. Hoping Tim is done with whatever verbal "paybacks" to his teammate and will resume the brief friendship we saw in Truth or Consequences...& have respect for all his team. He's not perfect, which makes him more real & interesting! My fave McG scenes - anytime with Abby; in Leap of Faith - the "save Tony" in the parking garage and the tussle in the psychiatrist's office; in Boxed In, his fear and concern for Tony & Ziva - and Gibbs' reassuring touch. OH and that NEON smile at the end of ....Escaped (?) when he realizes Boss is back to stay. Caged, telling off the car repair shop .
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
5. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 9 2010, 10:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2010, 10:40 AM EDT
"I love both actor & character, I "know" more about McGee than Murray! I fell in love w/ McGee in Sub Rosa, a baby faced kid & its been fun watching him evolve. Love his confidence, his whatever-the-heck-it-is relationship with Abby, the friendly times he's had w/ Tony - his friendship w/ Ziva and his ever-driving need to please papa/mentor Gibbs. He's a multi-dimensional character, likes to write, plays online games, troubles finding a girl friend, he's smart & mostly teachable, still a little klutzy, someone I'd like to know personally. Hoping Tim is done with whatever verbal "paybacks" to his teammate and will resume the brief friendship we saw in Truth or Consequences...& have respect for all his team. He's not perfect, which makes him more real & interesting! My fave McG scenes - anytime with Abby; in Leap of Faith - the "save Tony" in the parking garage and the tussle in the psychiatrist's office; in Boxed In, his fear and concern for Tony & Ziva - and Gibbs' reassuring touch. OH and that NEON smile at the end of ....Escaped (?) when he realizes Boss is back to stay. Caged, telling off the car repair shop ."
My favorite character on NCIS...it has been fun watching him grow up...and although Mr. Murray is a very good looking young man...and I'm sure a lot of young ladies appreciate that fact when they watch the show...I love the way he portrays Tim Mc Gee...it's not an easy part to play...but he has wrapped it around his finger and made us fall in love with Mc Gee....and I too watched him in Sub Rosa and at the end of the episode I said, wow he was really good and plus I loved the Abby/Tony stuff. I still love the Abby/Tony stuff...and it has evolved and he has too. I like the quiet actor who plays him and I like the quiet young man that reminds me of Mark Harmon...his private life is private and so is his family.
I look forward to more McGee in S8 and I wish Sean Murray the actor(who my children have enjoyed so much, also) the very best.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
marion612
marion612
6. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 10 2010, 2:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2010, 2:49 AM EDT
While he is not my favorite, I like McGee because I admire his determination. He tried hard to become a good agent (with Gibbs' support and training) and succeeded even though it was not the most obvious choice for him and some people doubted him. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
mrs_picard
mrs_picard
7. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 10 2010, 4:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2010, 4:34 AM EDT
I love McGee,but he has lost a little too much weight for me! I really miss that little boy with the blump cheeks!! I love how he is good at "Geek Speek" and knows when to tone it down for Gibbs!!!!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
8. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 10 2010, 8:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2010, 8:03 AM EDT
"I love McGee,but he has lost a little too much weight for me! I really miss that little boy with the blump cheeks!! I love how he is good at "Geek Speek" and knows when to tone it down for Gibbs!!!!!"
Mrs. P, I agree. I was watching Sub Rosa recently & it is McGee's (well Sean's) eyes that drew me in. Now I'm not noticing his beautiful eyes' so much as the fact in the last few episodes he looks just too thin. Then I remember that Sean & his wife have a toddler & a new baby and figure they're not getting much rest - plus it was the end of the episode year - I hear they put in really really long days when filming. I'll bet when the new episodes appear he'll look fine!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Alaskana
9. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 10 2010, 1:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2010, 1:47 PM EDT
I always enjoyed NCIS but Sean Murray's portrayal of McGee is what kept me coming back and ultimately becoming fan. I think McGee would be a more difficult part to play as he is less of a distinct "character" than some of the others. Yes, he's smart and computer savvy all but unlike Tony's sarcastic humor, Ziva's foreign and Mossad background, Abby's wacky Goth persona, etc. McGee is a bit more "normal". But that's what I love about him. He's not always appreciated but it's a lot of fun to watch the episodes where they let him do his thing. I loved "Ignition" because we got to see that McGee little kid exuberance when he dealt with the rocket packs. I would really love to see more McGee-centric episodes. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
10. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 10 2010, 2:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2010, 2:57 PM EDT
"I always enjoyed NCIS but Sean Murray's portrayal of McGee is what kept me coming back and ultimately becoming fan. I think McGee would be a more difficult part to play as he is less of a distinct "character" than some of the others. Yes, he's smart and computer savvy all but unlike Tony's sarcastic humor, Ziva's foreign and Mossad background, Abby's wacky Goth persona, etc. McGee is a bit more "normal". But that's what I love about him. He's not always appreciated but it's a lot of fun to watch the episodes where they let him do his thing. I loved "Ignition" because we got to see that McGee little kid exuberance when he dealt with the rocket packs. I would really love to see more McGee-centric episodes. "
I agree so much...it is the way Tim brings everything in that I enjoy so much and i appreciate the actor who takes a difficult role and makes it look easy.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
11. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 10 2010, 3:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2010, 3:10 PM EDT
"Mrs. P, I agree. I was watching Sub Rosa recently & it is McGee's (well Sean's) eyes that drew me in. Now I'm not noticing his beautiful eyes' so much as the fact in the last few episodes he looks just too thin. Then I remember that Sean & his wife have a toddler & a new baby and figure they're not getting much rest - plus it was the end of the episode year - I hear they put in really really long days when filming. I'll bet when the new episodes appear he'll look fine! "
Yes I remember those days...everyday is crazy and fun and exhausting and you just fall into bed at the end of day in a daze....add in working 16 hour days and it's amazing....plus I have read his wife is a teacher...has to be a busy home.
marion612
marion612
12. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 11 2010, 3:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2010, 3:28 AM EDT
"Yes I remember those days...everyday is crazy and fun and exhausting and you just fall into bed at the end of day in a daze....add in working 16 hour days and it's amazing....plus I have read his wife is a teacher...has to be a busy home."
I don't have children yet (I'm only 18) but I can guess that having two young kids must be pretty exhausting. I'm surprised that his wife works though. I'm happy that she has a job she probably likes but I would think that actor's spouses could pretty much do nothing and taking care of two babies must be difficult in itself without working outside, especially if your husband earns a lot
marion612
marion612
13. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 11 2010, 5:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2010, 5:52 AM EDT
This evening in french channel M6 is a special McGee marathon (4 episodes from season 1 to 5) untitled from bullied rookie guy to respected agent : there will be episodes 1.18, 1.20, 3.9 and 5.10 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
14. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 11 2010, 2:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
"This evening in french channel M6 is a special McGee marathon (4 episodes from season 1 to 5) untitled from bullied rookie guy to respected agent : there will be episodes 1.18, 1.20, 3.9 and 5.10"
Thanks for posting:)
I also read that Chris O'Connell of NCIS LA has 5 children and his wife is a teacher also.
mcseek
mcseek
15. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 11 2010, 2:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2010, 2:16 PM EDT
I LOVE MCGEE - he is such a sweet guy! Do you find this valuable?    
mcseek
mcseek
16. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 11 2010, 3:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2010, 3:33 PM EDT
Sorry got interrupted - I LOVE MCGEE because of his quirkiness, his eagerness to be the best agent he can be; he just wants to take down the bad guys. His enthusiasm is raw and pure, innocent at times, but much more mature these days. And I loved him setting Tony up in that 5 second video trap - long overdue. I just died laughing when Tony asked him why he did it, and McGee answered asking Tony why he created an online personality for McGee to fall for...in fact, my favorite line in all of NCIS comedy comes straight from McGee. During Chimera, McGee is talking with Abby who has asked him how it's going, and he says something to the effect that he's dealing with his boat phobia, Tony's dealing with his rat phobia, and Ziva's dealing with her ghost phobia - don't know why I find that so funny, but it's my favorite all-time NCIS line. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
aussiebones
aussiebones
17. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 12 2010, 2:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 12 2010, 2:00 AM EDT
I am a huge SEAN MURRAY fan.....I love an underdog and I believe that is what Tim McGee is my dishy underdog. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
18. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 12 2010, 2:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 12 2010, 2:42 PM EDT
"This evening in french channel M6 is a special McGee marathon (4 episodes from season 1 to 5) untitled from bullied rookie guy to respected agent : there will be episodes 1.18, 1.20, 3.9 and 5.10"
You are SO lucky!
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
19. RE: Sean Murray - Timothy McGee : A Positive Thread !
Jun 12 2010, 2:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 12 2010, 2:44 PM EDT
A little off-topic, Mrs. P, but was just thinking that you & I have the same taste in men - or at least male characters! I too am a big fan of Jean-Luc and of course our Tim! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)