Discussion: Jeopardy clueReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Mistactlees
Jeopardy clue
May 19 2010, 2:42 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2010, 2:42 PM EDT
One of the clues on Tuesday, May 18th's evening episode of Jeopardy had as a clue in the McActors catagory a clue about his role from 'The Man from U.N.C.L.E.' and 'N.C.I.S.' None of the contestants knew who he was...I did. My mom wondered what the heck I was shouting about. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: David McCallum
AZNCISfan
AZNCISfan
1. RE: Jeopardy clue
Jul 10 2010, 8:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2010, 8:34 PM EDT
"One of the clues on Tuesday, May 18th's evening episode of Jeopardy had as a clue in the McActors catagory a clue about his role from 'The Man from U.N.C.L.E.' and 'N.C.I.S.' None of the contestants knew who he was...I did. My mom wondered what the heck I was shouting about."
You know you've arrived as a cultural icon when a member of the cast shows up on Jeopardy
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
2. RE: Jeopardy clue
Jul 10 2010, 8:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2010, 8:40 PM EDT
For those over 55..lol....David did Juke Box Jury back in the 60's which was just as popular a show then as Jeopardy is today. It was a music show. You and your partner, his then 1st wife, had to decide whether a song was going to be a hit or not. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)