Discussion: What's happening with the castReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

Cesar22
What's happening with the cast
May 19 2010, 2:26 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2010, 2:26 PM EDT
There are rumors gonig around that Pauley Perrrett, Sean Murray, David McCallum, and Rocky Carroll will not be in next seasons cast. Is this true? I just can't see myself watching this show anymore without Ducky, Abby, Probie, and Director Vance. If you lose these extremely talented actors. You will lost millions of loyal fans. I've been watching this show for more years than I can count and this is the most solid cast I've ever seen.Please keep them and pay them what they're worth.You have the most popular show on tv right now and your trying to reinvent the wheel???? COME ON!!! 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
1. RE: What's happening with the cast
May 19 2010, 2:34 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2010, 2:34 PM EDT
I would have to say those are rumours at the moment. The rumours began because Pauley, Sean and Michael Weatherly do not have signed contracts beyond this season. All want to return, but since the contract status was released and Michael Weatherly has been 'talking' about his contract, how he wants to return and thinks look good, this is how it all got started.

David McCallum has signed a new contract and I'm fairly certain Rocky Carroll is on board as well. I'm sure, for finale purposes, CBS won't release who they have resigned with yet.... it leaves more excitement about the finale not knowing who is staying or who is going.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

bellswebster
2. RE: What's happening with the cast
May 19 2010, 2:39 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2010, 2:39 PM EDT
Probably a ploy by CBS to keep us in a nervous state..lol....I actually feel they will all stay for season 8 anyway. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
sueKay87
sueKay87
3. RE: What's happening with the cast
May 19 2010, 2:53 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2010, 2:53 PM EDT
There's a new article re: the negotiations:

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/exclusive-ncis-contract-talks-heading-in-very-good-direction/?cmpid=FCST_tvnews
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Bunny29784
4. RE: What's happening with the cast
May 17 2011, 4:08 PM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2011, 4:08 PM EDT
Probably those are still just rumours or else I will be very upset... This is the best cast yet!!!!!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
KathleenPhelan
KathleenPhelan
5. RE: What's happening with the cast
Jun 4 2011, 3:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2011, 3:57 AM EDT
"Probably those are still just rumours or else I will be very upset... This is the best cast yet!!!!!!!"
They all signed multi year contracts at the end of season six or seven. Cote and Mark and Rocky all signed this past year...
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)