Discussion: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down hereReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 419  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
prophetess01
prophetess01
20. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 3:43 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 3:43 PM EDT
Gibbs is totally frieking out. He's called Mexico and told the girl at the cantena to get a message NOW to Mike Franks. Tell him Rule 41. Do you find this valuable?    

dblackga
21. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 3:45 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 3:45 PM EDT
Gibbs shows up at the Hammond's place, and his father is belligerent. Their attorney tells Tyler not to talk, and tells Gibbs that Tyler witnessed a Navy personnel rape Burrows, he was not the rapist -- because she has to live with the guys on ship.
Ziva says that if she was in Burrows place, she would have castrated the rapist. "Spoken like a true almost-American," quips Tony.

They discover that there are hospital samples taken from Burrow's rape exam. On board the ship, the two Navy personnel are defensive -- they tell Tony that "we take care of our own" and saw Tyler rape Burrows.

Gibbs talks to Burrows and tells her that he understands the scrutiny and pressure she is under. "It's not about you -- it's about truth. It's about a dead NCIS agent, and someone getting away with murder -- until now." (WHOA! Lots of double-meanings in THAT speech!) He tells Burrows that Macy died trying to take care of Burrows, and Burrows breaks down and tells him that it was Tyler Hammond that raped her.

Abby tells Gibbs that the sample kit is contaminated and she can't pull anything from it. Gibbs is unconvinced. Abby tells Gibbs that she knows that Macy's murder is important, but they REALLY need to talk about Mexico. Gibbs has flashbacks to Franks on the beach drinking a beer and leaves abruptly. McGee comes up and says that some records from Pendleton are missing -- from the same time Gibbs was there. Gibbs calls the cantina in Mexico and urgently tells Camila to tell Franks "RULE 44" and to get Leyla and Amira safe.

Tyler and his father are in interrogation and Gibbs tells them that they BOTH raped Burrows because dad had gone over to have quality time with son. Gibbs explodes and shoves the dad up against the mirror, yelling that Macy is dead and he wants answers. His dad admits to the rape, but says that he didn't murder Macy.
Do you find this valuable?    

casecracker
22. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 3:47 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 3:47 PM EDT
My God, I'm drained. For all the foolishness last week, it has been dropped and been replaced with nothing but edge of your seat suspense. Gibbs looks confused, frightened, while interrogating the two pigs only to find out Macy's death might not have anything to do with a present rape case; but rather his personal case in Mexico. I think we were all tuned in there but the unfolding is hard to watch! Do you find this valuable?    

dblackga
23. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 3:56 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 3:56 PM EDT
Gibbs asks Ducky to identify whose knife it was that killed Macy. It is a KBAR-1277, an Army knife. She was executed and left to be discovered to taunt, "not unlike living a single bullet to be found in the Mexican sun." Gibbs admits it. Ducky tells Gibbs that he vaguely remembered Hernandez' name, and that someone is trying to get to Gibbs. Camila calls Gibbs and tells him that she can't tell Franks because there are Army men there. Gibbs confronts Hart and they have it out -- she tells him that Bell is a patriot, and Gibbs declares he is a murderer. Hart tells him that Bell is headed back to Mexico, to Baja.

Bell's corporate jet filed a flight plan to Mexico. The disposable cell phone that called Macy was bought in Norfolk, and Abby is checking the security tapes to see who bought it -- someone on Bell's team. Gibbs tries to leave, and Abby locks him in her lab to force a showdown. Abby tells him that she owes him everything, but this time it's different . . . "isn't it?" Gibbs tells her that's it not different. "What do I do?" she asks plaintively. "You send in the information to the task force -- all of it," says Gibbs. "I know -- you shouldn't have to tell me," admits Abby. He kisses her on the cheek and leaves. The security tape shows that Army Ranger Dean, Bell's employee, bought the cell phone -- and probably owns the Army knife.

Gibbs leaves. Vance confronts Hart and tells her that Bell is working with narco-terrorists and he wants answers, and asks her if she cares about what happens to Gibbs -- if so, tell him what's going. Hart tells him that Bell has been accumulating information on Gibbs.
prophetess01
prophetess01
24. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:01 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:01 PM EDT
I am sooo confused. Col. Bell is one of the dead people on the beach. Do you find this valuable?    
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
25. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:03 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:03 PM EDT
"I am sooo confused. Col. Bell is one of the dead people on the beach."
Right, which means although Bell started it, he isn't finishing it. It HAS to be someone close to Gibbs who knew the truth and 'sold Gibbs out." I have my thoughts but...I'll hold them in. someone else hired that Mercenary but Bell did and Dean was working for someone else at the same time. They knew how to get to Gibbs...so, it's someone pulling Gibbs emotional chain.

Bell started it, but someone else is going to finish it. Wow, never saw that coming (Bell and Macy's deaths)

dblackga
26. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:05 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:05 PM EDT
On the beach in Mexico, Gibbs is on horseback, wearing a poncho, cowboy hat and a bandanna across his face. Franks house is burnt to the ground, Amira's doll is charred in the remains. Leyla is dead in the surf, and there's a man face down on the beach. There's a double-furrow in the sand -- someone crawling or being dragged, with blood in the sand. Gibbs kneels by the body and whispers, "Ah, Mike . . ." Dean comes up behind Gibbs and puts a gun to his head. Gibbs asks him, "Are you Dean?" Dean is affirmative, and Gibbs asks him, "First Macy, then Franks -- why?" Dean tells him, "That's not Franks -- that's Col. Merton Bell." Gibbs is shocked and turns to him. "JUST WHO ARE YOUR WORKING FOR?" he exclaims, as Dean hits him upside the head. END. Do you find this valuable?    
Snoopmary
Snoopmary
27. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:05 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
I totally did not expect that twist!

Makes you wonder - is the Cartel branching out? Dean killed afghans - Afghanistan is the primary source on the planet for opium and heroin. Is that why he killed the civilians? Was he in the drug trade before?

Question - did Hart say anything to Vance's "why? blackmail?" query? Global beeping TV cut the end of the scene to put a stupid news advert for a story on modern glee clubs in Toronto!

casecracker
28. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:05 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:05 PM EDT
Ya, the guy Gibbs killed-his niece (i think) wanted Gibbs. This will now come to full circle, with Abby's findings. Mike Franks will probably help the rest get Gibbs out of this mess. In the previews it looks like Gibbs wants out of NCIS but i bet its a ruse to keep his team safe. I hope pretty boy doesn't entice Abby in coming back to Mexico! He is clearly in on it. Oh and the guy that killed Macy? Crap, I liked him in Numb3rs! Do you find this valuable?    
hadapurpura
hadapurpura
29. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:06 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
Oh my, oh my! And now we'll have to wait a whole week! Do you find this valuable?    
Snoopmary
Snoopmary
30. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:11 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:11 PM EDT
"Right, which means although Bell started it, he isn't finishing it. It HAS to be someone close to Gibbs who knew the truth and 'sold Gibbs out." I have my thoughts but...I'll hold them in. someone else hired that Mercenary but Bell did and Dean was working for someone else at the same time. They knew how to get to Gibbs...so, it's someone pulling Gibbs emotional chain.

Bell started it, but someone else is going to finish it. Wow, never saw that coming (Bell and Macy's deaths)"
I don't think it's someone close to Gibbs; that's too easy and with Bell being dead I don't think easy is the way this is going to play out.

I think Bell had a dossier compiled on Gibbs and dug around and somehow turned something up/made a connection that gave him a hint to what path to go down. No one ever had any reason to dig before - Macy and Franks made sure that it was buried.

5 will get you 10 Paloma the dirty drug *&tch is Hernandez's daughter and that the scummy Alejandro is part of the cartel. Corruption is endemic in Mexican law enforcement.

mrOcto
31. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:11 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:11 PM EDT
Wait, so was that Mike's daughter in law (Leyla) dead on the beach? Do you find this valuable?    
prophetess01
prophetess01
32. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:12 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
One thing we know is that Vance is definitely on Gibbs' side. I'm still not sure about Hart. She told Vance she cares about what happens to Gibbs. The only thing fishy about her is that she knew Col. Bell was gathering info on Gibbs for the last so many months. The episode ends with Gibbs being held at gun point, but the previews shows him talking to the drug cartel lady at an outside cafe or something. Confusing. Do you find this valuable?    

casecracker
33. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:13 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:13 PM EDT
"Right, which means although Bell started it, he isn't finishing it. It HAS to be someone close to Gibbs who knew the truth and 'sold Gibbs out." I have my thoughts but...I'll hold them in. someone else hired that Mercenary but Bell did and Dean was working for someone else at the same time. They knew how to get to Gibbs...so, it's someone pulling Gibbs emotional chain.

Bell started it, but someone else is going to finish it. Wow, never saw that coming (Bell and Macy's deaths)"
Don't you think with all of Bell's digging he may have unearthed the murder , thus getting the attention of Gibbs' victim's family. Once they learned of Gibbs they merely used Bell's team to get Gibbs to Mexico. I can only suspect that Bell's team could be bought out from under him. And that is what happened. The mexican cartel (can't remember her name) could have planted her own purchased soldier for hire, within Bell's organization to get all the intel. I wonder if pretty boy that brought Abby over, isn't really a lover of the leader of the cartel?? Now, my question. I'm wondering if the lawyer was used by both Bell and pretty boy?? She might very well turn out to be merely a pawn.
prophetess01
prophetess01
34. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:13 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:13 PM EDT
"Gibbs is totally frieking out. He's called Mexico and told the girl at the cantena to get a message NOW to Mike Franks. Tell him Rule 41."
Sorry, I thought he said rule 41. Oops. I haven't had time to watch it again.

casecracker
35. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:14 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:14 PM EDT
"Wait, so was that Mike's daughter in law (Leyla) dead on the beach?"
I think Dean may have gone after him but missed him. Thats why Gibbs assumed Franks was dead. Franks took off (my thinking) and will lay low to save the day later on......
prophetess01
prophetess01
36. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:16 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:16 PM EDT
"Wait, so was that Mike's daughter in law (Leyla) dead on the beach?"
I don't know that it is Leyla. Face is down in the sand. I can't imagine Franks still being alive somewhere and her dead. I so hope it is not.

Nfgd45
37. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:19 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:19 PM EDT
that ending was shocking. I don't think anyone on any threads predicted this outcome-bell dead. Now we know why every member of the team will be affected. To be honest, I felt like this arc was going to play out pretty predictably but this was a huge twist that I didn't see coming. Haha I was basically staring bug eyed at the tv. Can't wait for next week! Do you find this valuable?    
Snoopmary
Snoopmary
38. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:21 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:21 PM EDT
"I don't know that it is Leyla. Face is down in the sand. I can't imagine Franks still being alive somewhere and her dead. I so hope it is not. "
It wasn't a female in the sand (wrong hips) as far as I could tell.

I suspect Franks and DiNozzo will somehow join forces in Mexico to get to Gibbs.

Tim, Abby, Ducky and Palmer are in DC. By scheduling Ziva's citizenship exams, they've nicely confined her to DC and kept her out of Mexico, so I think it's going to be Franks-Gibbs-DiNozzo up against the Cartel in the final frames. And somehow Hart fits into that.

God, I'm going to go through a lot of pepto waiting for this season finale. I can already tell.
zexis
zexis
39. RE: Discuss Episode 7.23 Patriot Down here
May 18 2010, 4:22 PM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2010, 4:22 PM EDT
"Oh my, oh my! And now we'll have to wait a whole week!"
hadapurpura, if we only have to wait one week for answers it'll be a miracle. Next week is only going to setup our summer questions!!!
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)