Discussion: Companion Book for NCISReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 16 of 16  |  Show  posts at a time
SpecialAgent
SpecialAgent
Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 19 2010, 3:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2010, 3:49 PM EDT
Okay, who besides me thinks there should be Companion Book for NCIS? I was searching around online, looking for the one for Bones and I found them, but I think it been even better if there were some for NCIS.Now THAT would be awesome, don't you think? lol! Maybe there should be a petition signing to have them make one.Lol! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
1. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 19 2010, 8:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2010, 8:18 PM EDT
"Okay, who besides me thinks there should be Companion Book for NCIS? I was searching around online, looking for the one for Bones and I found them, but I think it been even better if there were some for NCIS.Now THAT would be awesome, don't you think? lol! Maybe there should be a petition signing to have them make one.Lol!"
Where's the dotted line...
Do you find this valuable?    

keisenhour
2. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 23 2010, 5:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
What is a Companion Book? Do you find this valuable?    
SpecialAgent
SpecialAgent
3. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 23 2010, 6:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 6:32 PM EDT
"What is a Companion Book?"
It's a book that has photos and information on the show.
Like some of the ones I've seen/own talk about the characters, give their backgrounds and so on.They give differenet information of the different seasons of the show.And/or they talk about 'behind the scenes', like about the actors/actresses or how they made the show.Some of them give triva or have a section of various pictures from the show.
fluffybex1
fluffybex1
4. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 23 2010, 6:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 6:44 PM EDT
Ooooh that would be great, i would subscribe to it... CSI/Miami/NY have magazines every couple of months.. I Wish NCIS did one too.. Do you find this valuable?    
SpecialAgent
SpecialAgent
5. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 23 2010, 7:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 7:32 PM EDT
"Ooooh that would be great, i would subscribe to it... CSI/Miami/NY have magazines every couple of months.. I Wish NCIS did one too.."
You and me both!
Bones as two different books, for the first 2 seasons, and then the next 3 I think.I wish NCIS would.They've had 7 seasons now, I'm hoping they'll start working on one soon.
fluffybex1
fluffybex1
6. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 23 2010, 7:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 7:39 PM EDT
"You and me both!
Bones as two different books, for the first 2 seasons, and then the next 3 I think.I wish NCIS would.They've had 7 seasons now, I'm hoping they'll start working on one soon."
I like Bones, but i confess i only watch it when Stephen Fry is in it.. Lol.. I am rather surprised that NCIS don't have books/magazines etc, accompanying the shows like some of the other shows do! I wonder why that is???
KeliCraig
KeliCraig
7. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 24 2010, 5:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2010, 5:47 AM EDT
"What is a Companion Book?"
A Companion Book is kinda like a hard copy of a wiki or website except you can't contribute and the information is never updated, changed or corrected. It costs more than just a few bucks (unlike a website which is included in the cost of your internet).
SpecialAgent
SpecialAgent
8. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 24 2010, 8:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2010, 8:14 AM EDT
"I like Bones, but i confess i only watch it when Stephen Fry is in it.. Lol.. I am rather surprised that NCIS don't have books/magazines etc, accompanying the shows like some of the other shows do! I wonder why that is???"
lol! I just started watching it.My sister is a big fan and got me into watching it.Which is only fair I guess since I got her into watching NCIS, lol!.
The only reason I can think of, is because NCIS wasn't as 'popular' as the CSI's and Bones until recently.Now, in season 7, it's a number 1 show, but before not as many people were watching so I guess they figured they wouldn't have enough people buying them.Although, if that is the case, I would defintly have to disagree, I can think of a few dozen people right off the top of my head the purchase it the day it came out if they could.
fluffybex1
fluffybex1
9. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 24 2010, 8:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2010, 8:20 AM EDT
Oh darn, i knew there was something i was gonna do today.. Pop into Waterstones and WHSmiths to see if they had any thing NCIS related... *rolls eyes* I am such a sieve brain.. Lol Do you find this valuable?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
10. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 25 2010, 1:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2010, 1:27 PM EDT
Are you aware there is suppose to be an NCIS board game coming out before Christmas? Do you find this valuable?    
SpecialAgent
SpecialAgent
11. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 25 2010, 2:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
"Are you aware there is suppose to be an NCIS board game coming out before Christmas?"
Yeah, I heard them mention it in, I think, it was the article from the Paley Festival.I think they said July or August.I really, really cain't wait to see that.My family and I love playing board games, so that'll be perfect for us.Although, I get the feeling we'll all of get a few headslaps before the game would be finished, lol!
Maybe, what with the game coming out, they'll start selling other merchansie too.
bellswebster
bellswebster
12. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 25 2010, 3:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2010, 3:25 PM EDT
I'd like a little toy response truck and an ambulance for my desk top...lol... Do you find this valuable?    
SpecialAgent
SpecialAgent
13. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 25 2010, 4:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2010, 4:07 PM EDT
"I'd like a little toy response truck and an ambulance for my desk top...lol..."
lol, that and those little plastic toys of different show characters of our favorite NCIS team. :D lol!
bellswebster
bellswebster
14. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 25 2010, 4:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2010, 4:37 PM EDT
Never mind plastic!...proper action fiqure style ones...lol....diecast vehicles would be best. Do you find this valuable?    
fluffybex1
fluffybex1
15. RE: Companion Book for NCIS
Mar 26 2010, 8:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 26 2010, 8:28 PM EDT
LMAO! I would like a full size action figure off ducky..... *teehee* Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)