Discussion: How scenesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 19 of 19  |  Show  posts at a time
Caz21
Caz21
Hot scenes
Mar 3 2010, 8:54 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 7 2010, 7:48 AM EST
I've seen a few of Marks movies, and I was just curious about something. I get the impression that mark hasn't done any 'hot' scenes in movies, and to be honest, he doesn't come across as the sort of guy that would do them.

Am I right, or is there a movie out there to prove me wrong?

Thanks
Carol
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Mark Harmon movies reviews
Sandra155
Sandra155
1. RE: Hot scenes
Mar 29 2010, 3:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 3:55 PM EDT
Watch The Presidio and see what you think! Do you find this valuable?    
Caz21
Caz21
2. RE: Hot scenes
Mar 29 2010, 11:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 11:15 PM EDT
"Watch The Presidio and see what you think!"
Cool! (Well, I hope not! LOLOL!) Thanks for the heads up

Carol
Do you find this valuable?    

megansian
3. RE: Hot scenes
Mar 29 2010, 11:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 11:30 PM EDT
"I've seen a few of Marks movies, and I was just curious about something. I get the impression that mark hasn't done any 'hot' scenes in movies, and to be honest, he doesn't come across as the sort of guy that would do them.

Thanks
Carol"
Apart from movies what about Mark's flashback when Director Morrow introduces Jenny as the new Director - phew!!!!

OklaTwister
4. RE: Hot scenes
Apr 1 2010, 8:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2010, 8:21 AM EDT
"Watch The Presidio and see what you think!"
I watched The Presidio on HBO last week and I believe Mark Harmon has applied some of Sean Connery's character to his Gibbs' character. But what I am most curious about (speaking of hot!) is that in Presicio, Mark Harmon had massive hunky chest hair, but in the shower scene in NCIS SWAK, there wasn't much there. What happened??
fluffybex1
fluffybex1
5. RE: Hot scenes
Apr 1 2010, 8:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2010, 8:24 AM EDT
"I watched The Presidio on HBO last week and I believe Mark Harmon has applied some of Sean Connery's character to his Gibbs' character. But what I am most curious about (speaking of hot!) is that in Presicio, Mark Harmon had massive hunky chest hair, but in the shower scene in NCIS SWAK, there wasn't much there. What happened?? "
Its probably grey now, so maybe you didn't notice it.. Lol.
Sandra155
Sandra155
6. RE: Hot scenes
Apr 2 2010, 4:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2010, 4:07 PM EDT
"Apart from movies what about Mark's flashback when Director Morrow introduces Jenny as the new Director - phew!!!!"
Absolutley! And I bet if they ran those scences without interference, they would be so x rated they would not be able to be shown on television!
tommynance
tommynance
7. RE: Hot scenes
Apr 4 2010, 6:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2010, 6:58 PM EDT
Carol - Please check out 'Sweet Bird of Youth'. One scene in particular. That's all I'm going to say. Do you find this valuable?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
8. RE: Hot scenes
Apr 4 2010, 8:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2010, 9:11 PM EDT
Mark has played many roles from doctor, agent, cia, murderer, rapist, farmer, father, husband, calvery soldier, western rancher, toy boy, clown, dirt bag, lover, gangster, tennis coach, x -priest, cop, school teacher, pro surfer, President of the United States, astronaut, baseball player, desert warrior, a film maker and more. Do you find this valuable?    

quiltbunnyr
9. RE: Hot scenes
Apr 22 2010, 12:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2010, 12:53 PM EDT
"I've seen a few of Marks movies, and I was just curious about something. I get the impression that mark hasn't done any 'hot' scenes in movies, and to be honest, he doesn't come across as the sort of guy that would do them.

Thanks
Carol"
As tommynance said, see Sweet Bird of Youth. And don't forget your fan.
fluffybex1
fluffybex1
10. RE: Hot scenes
Apr 22 2010, 1:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2010, 1:04 PM EDT
"As tommynance said, see Sweet Bird of Youth. And don't forget your fan."
Ooooh really? *googles it* lol
Caz21
Caz21
11. RE: Hot scenes
Jul 13 2010, 12:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2010, 12:35 AM EDT
"Cool! (Well, I hope not! LOLOL!) Thanks for the heads up

Carol"
OH MYYYYYYYYYY, I just watched The Presidio, and I most definitely got my origianl wuestion wrong. THAT scene was as hot as hot could be. Wonderful piece of acting(I was going to say a** LOL!) I am now officially IN LOVE! :)
Caz21
Caz21
12. RE: Hot scenes
Jul 13 2010, 12:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2010, 12:36 AM EDT
Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna hunt it down and see if it can better Presidio. Hubba hubba. I@m still in shock over that one LOL! Do you find this valuable?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
13. RE: Hot scenes
Jul 13 2010, 12:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2010, 12:48 AM EDT
He has quite a few bedroom scenes in Flamingo road too. Dillinger..There are photos of Mark in all states of dress and undress on the Mark Harmon site. .Not that I look much..you know...lol.. Do you find this valuable?    
Caz21
Caz21
14. RE: Hot scenes
Jul 13 2010, 3:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2010, 3:04 AM EDT
"He has quite a few bedroom scenes in Flamingo road too. Dillinger..There are photos of Mark in all states of dress and undress on the Mark Harmon site. .Not that I look much..you know...lol.."
I'll add it my list to see, thanks.

And I don't look much either. Must be our age, eh? ;)
bellswebster
bellswebster
15. RE: Hot scenes
Jul 13 2010, 1:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2010, 1:24 PM EDT
Well...we are only human...lol..and as Gibbs said to Kate..Ducky..(Caz21 and Bells) are older not dead...lol.. Do you find this valuable?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
16. RE: Hot scenes
Jul 13 2010, 3:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2010, 3:33 PM EDT
"He has quite a few bedroom scenes in Flamingo road too. Dillinger..There are photos of Mark in all states of dress and undress on the Mark Harmon site. .Not that I look much..you know...lol.."
as you say...rotflmao!

quiltbunnyr
17. RE: Hot scenes
Jul 13 2010, 7:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2010, 7:25 PM EDT
Are you talking about markharmonweb.com? I don't remember any nude photos. Or do you mean the shower scenes from NCIS - SWAK? Since you only see him from above the waist, one could assume he was wearing a bathing suit.
bellswebster
bellswebster
18. RE: Hot scenes
Jul 13 2010, 8:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 13 2010, 8:27 PM EDT
Who knows what they do or don't have on....and no I am talking about Marks site attached to this ncis wiki. Go the little grey box on your left and go to Promote these fan sites..press.. and it will open up to a page with all the actors fan sites on. The site you mentioned doesn't belong to this site. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)