Discussion: Sean Murray as Timothy McGeeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 41 - 52 of 52  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3
AngelMax
AngelMax
46. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Sep 25 2010, 2:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 25 2010, 2:06 PM EDT
I was so wondering about his weight loss & now I know! I think he looks really great being thin, it makes him look younger. But why is it that when I go on a vacation/holiday I eat more than ever & I GAIN weight, how on earth did he lose weight?? But good 4 U Sean, U look MARVELOUS.....and yes, get up the nerve to headslap Tony, ASAP, thank U! 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
48. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Oct 13 2010, 3:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Feb 3 2011, 6:29 AM EST
"I think there might be something wrong with Sean, you can defiantly see he has lost weight between last season and this."
Love our McGee!
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
McProbie
McProbie
49. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Oct 21 2010, 11:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2010, 11:47 AM EDT
"Sean has stated emphatically there's nothing wrong with him, he lost 25 pounds by staying away from sugar and alcohol for several weeks. He is not sick, there's nothing wrong with him. "
I've ALMOST done the same thing myself. About a month ago I stopped visiting my coworker & her perpetually full candy dish, I stopped drinking soda (not that I drank it that much to begin with but it's water now), alcohol and even coffee (because I prefer it tan & sweet and that's 100calories/cup right there). I've lost over 15 pounds in about 6 weeks by cutting back my calorie intake this way and with little more exercise than a brisk (4.5mph) 1/2 hour walk in the morning and afternoon, and 2 sets of Expert level Wii Fit Boxing in the evening. I went from 195 pounds and 25% Body Fat to 180 pounds and 20% Body Fat and I'm starting to look pretty good. Yes, starting to, I could stand to lose a little more fat. Not weight, fat ;)

I suspect that like me, Sean started noticing his appearance in the mirror, realized he wasn't getting any younger or any skinnier, and decided to do something about it. Good for him.

I will admit that in the first episode I was shocked at how thin he looked but having lost all this weight myself I think we just got used to a pudgier McGee, so seeing this slimmed down version was a big surprise.

I'm actually wondering if we'll see a topless McGee in any of this season's episodes. I bet if we do, all the skeptics will change their tune and start talking about how great Sean looks :)
0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Andering_J_REDDSON
Andering_J_REDDSON
50. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Nov 18 2010, 8:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 8:05 PM EST
____Might have been mentioned before and I missed it, but his real-life sister, Troian Avery BELLISARIO, played Agent MCGEE’S sister Sarah MCGEE (Twisted Sister in 2ØØ6 and Red Cell in 2ØØ5). 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
ui_hawks
ui_hawks
51. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Dec 19 2010, 2:31 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 19 2010, 2:31 PM EST
"____Might have been mentioned before and I missed it, but his real-life sister, Troian Avery BELLISARIO, played Agent MCGEE’S sister Sarah MCGEE (Twisted Sister in 2ØØ6 and Red Cell in 2ØØ5)."
Troian is in Pretty Little Liars...pretty good show on ABC.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Lisamama5
Lisamama5
52. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 1 2011, 8:37 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 2 2011, 3:20 PM EST
i love tim he is such a good member of the team, he does a lot more than he gets credit for, he is mc awesome! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
gottahavemyncis
gottahavemyncis
53. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 2 2011, 11:10 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 3 2011, 6:31 AM EST
"i love tim he is such a good member of the team, he does a lot more than he gets credit for, but i am also worried about this weight loss, it seems too much like a sickness or drug problem, i hope he is ok"
I love the banter between Tim & Tony!
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
5150Bassist
5150Bassist
56. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Oct 14 2011, 5:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
I am NOT talking about Sean's health, I want to know why the character TIM has taken up this WEAK and colorless tone of voice this season? If they think he is sounding more mature it's not coming across that way. I really like McGee but even when he was mad at Gibbs interrogating his Grandma he used that little annoying voice! 10  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    
mcseek
mcseek
57. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Oct 15 2011, 7:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2011, 7:15 AM EDT
ALERT...ALERT...THE REAL MCGEE...ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! USA MCGEE MARATHON ON NOW! Loving it! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

frances08
59. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Nov 12 2011, 2:38 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2011, 2:38 AM EST
This site is quick to shut down any discussion of a cast member's health, but I will say that when I see Murray as McGee in Season 9, I see my child whose voice and weight loss were quite similar after a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy. 'McGee' looked better in Engaged: Part I. I hope that continues. Site administrators should know there are a lot of moms on here! It might be nice if the storyline addressed the elephant in the room in a subtle way. 4  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

bellswebster
60. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Nov 12 2011, 9:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2011, 9:51 AM EST
With respect for Sean, for whatever reason his health may or may not have changed, it is nobodys concern but his. I have found little change in his voice. People do have their good and bad health days.
I loved his episode with Lilly Tomlin. She played a perfect part for Tim's grandmother. I hope she pops into other episodes every now and then. It would be good if she went on another date with Ducky. Fortunately, Tim, has grown in maturity and can stick up for himself now. I love that McGee, his character seems to have matured the best.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
61. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Nov 13 2011, 1:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 13 2011, 1:51 AM EST
People - I will be deleting more posts if there is any more talk about Sean Murray's health, if you feel the urgent need to do so, please keep it between yourselves in PMs and NOT on this public forum 3  out of 18 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)