2 3 | Next
MargyW
MargyW
Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 1:30 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 1:30 PM EST
My blog entry for today:

http://cbsncis.wetpaint.com/page/NCIS+MODERATORS%27+BLOG+80

Any feedback/discussion would be great.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
1. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 1:52 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 1:52 PM EST
Liked your blog Margy. I think Sean Murray has grown exceptionally well with Tim McGee's character, so much so, I think in a few short years he'll be ready more than Tony DiNozzo to take on his own team. I love his quirky innocent looks and ideas..he's moral with out being moralist. The recent weight loss was mentioned in an interview by him and due to spending time away, on holiday I think it was, he ate much better food and then got use to eat and just kept going. I hope one day he'll headslap Tony himself. 19  out of 26 found this valuable. Do you?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
2. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 1:59 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 1:59 PM EST
I always liked McGoo, for all the reasons you specified Margy, I think we had this chat before. I like that McGee has filled in quite nicely as a junior agent to Gibbs and DiNozzo, and that he's slimmed down although he needs more weight training he needs to put on more muscle. Although Tim will never be an alpha male as much as he wants to be, but that's ok in my eyes McGee is a great character as he is. 7  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
3. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 3:15 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 3:15 PM EST
I just got this blog entry as a google alert...congrats Margy. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
4. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 4:37 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 4:37 PM EST
"Liked your blog Margy. I think Sean Murray has grown exceptionally well with Tim McGee's character, so much so, I think in a few short years he'll be ready more than Tony DiNozzo to take on his own team. I love his quirky innocent looks and ideas..he's moral with out being moralist. The recent weight loss was mentioned in an interview by him and due to spending time away, on holiday I think it was, he ate much better food and then got use to eat and just kept going. I hope one day he'll headslap Tony himself."
As much as McGee's grown, I still think needs more seasoning as a team leader/senior field agent before he takes on a team of his own. But he is ready to deliver a well placed head slap to DiNozzo if the situation warrants it that I most certainly agree. I like Sean Murray the actor, he's seems to be a very likeable guy, plus it must have been kinda weird to be in the middle of the power struggle between MH and DB, imagine what that would be like at the dinner table with his family.
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
5. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 4:50 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 4:50 PM EST
"I just got this blog entry as a google alert...congrats Margy."
Really? *looks stunned*
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
6. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 4:51 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 4:51 PM EST
"As much as McGee's grown, I still think needs more seasoning as a team leader/senior field agent before he takes on a team of his own. But he is ready to deliver a well placed head slap to DiNozzo if the situation warrants it that I most certainly agree. I like Sean Murray the actor, he's seems to be a very likeable guy, plus it must have been kinda weird to be in the middle of the power struggle between MH and DB, imagine what that would be like at the dinner table with his family."
No more weird for him that it is for DBP's son & daughter - David Bellasario & Julie Watson.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
7. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 4:53 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 4:53 PM EST
"Really? *looks stunned*"
Why would you be stunned? To be quite frank, I'm suprised it hasn't happend more often. Bells just told me my pic of a young DM was Google alerted too, why I have no idea considering I thought it was mundane compared to your blogs Margy.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
8. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 4:56 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 4:56 PM EST
"No more weird for him that it is for DBP's son & daughter - David Bellasario & Julie Watson."
That's exactly what I mean, imagine the position that he's being placed in. I'm damn sure he likes working with the cast and crew, but I'm also sure he doesn't want to look like a traitor to his family either. That must have been ridicuously awkward situation for him to be in
Do you find this valuable?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
9. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 5:03 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 5:03 PM EST
"No more weird for him that it is for DBP's son & daughter - David Bellasario & Julie Watson."
They're more behind the scenes aren't they? Who knows if they had any control over what went down between MH and DB, I don't blame MH making that move it had to be done IMO. DB as brilliant a writer as he is, also sounds like a control freak, and that act can wear thin when they're working those kind of hours for that length of time. I'm just suprised it hadn't happened sooner.
bellswebster
bellswebster
10. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 5:15 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 5:15 PM EST
"Really? *looks stunned*"
It's not the first time I have got google elerts that are to do with you and Sorgina..(I did tell you) and other threads from here..so we have a little fairy or elf lurking between the pages and putting our info. out there for others to check out...I wonder how you do that.
MargyW
MargyW
11. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 5:21 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 5:21 PM EST
"Why would you be stunned? To be quite frank, I'm suprised it hasn't happend more often. Bells just told me my pic of a young DM was Google alerted too, why I have no idea considering I thought it was mundane compared to your blogs Margy."
You trying to make me blush? lol
HardKore71
HardKore71
12. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 5:27 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 5:27 PM EST
"You trying to make me blush? lol"
First things first, I'm rather skeptical it would be that easy to make you or Bells blush!!! Secondly, I know it must be very difficult indeed to come up with good blog ideas week after week, but when you get a good one it's usually a home run that usually generates a lot of feedback with members here and even the lurkers who troll the site. So yes I mean it when I say I'm suprised you don't get more alerts, not to mention the insightful comments and observations the regs here have made the short time I've been a member.

Mesha82
13. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 5:43 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 5:43 PM EST
He does play MCGee well. I like him. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
14. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 6:27 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 6:27 PM EST
"First things first, I'm rather skeptical it would be that easy to make you or Bells blush!!! "
I learnt all I know from her..honest...really and truley...
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
15. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 6:28 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 6:33 PM EST
I like how he changes his hairstyle..he was really quite cropped there at one stage...I like it when it has that wet look and its brushed back. There is a particular picture of him from Season 6 Hide and Seek..grey coat..black pants..he looks so grown up and mature. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
16. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 6:36 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 6:36 PM EST
"I like how he changes his hairstyle..he was really quite cropped there at one stage...I like it when it has that wet look and its brushed back. There is a particular picture of him from Season 6 Hide and Seek..grey coat..black pants..he looks so grown up and mature."
Uggh I hated that look, it was like he was trying to copy the DiNozzo of season 1, he looks like he has thinner hair than DiNozzo so he probably used less gel. DiNozzo on the other hand probably went through tubes of the stuff. He looks better with hair cropped close, he's too old to go for an Emo look.
bellswebster
bellswebster
17. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 7:23 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 7:23 PM EST
"Uggh I hated that look, it was like he was trying to copy the DiNozzo of season 1, he looks like he has thinner hair than DiNozzo so he probably used less gel. DiNozzo on the other hand probably went through tubes of the stuff. He looks better with hair cropped close, he's too old to go for an Emo look."
Emo?...
HardKore71
HardKore71
18. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 7:28 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 7:28 PM EST
"Emo?..."
Bands that play Emo, emotional music, bands like Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance. Trendy hairstyle poplular with young people nowdays, McGee wouldn't wear that being he is too old and not his style, plus Gibbs would make him cut his hair!
bellswebster
bellswebster
19. RE: Sean Murray as Timothy McGee
Feb 27 2010, 9:49 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2010, 9:49 PM EST
I don't know any of those names..I must be too old ..laughing..
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)