Discussion: what does T.A.D. mean?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Pattiroseoliver
what does T.A.D. mean?
Feb 24 2010, 1:49 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 1:49 PM EST
Hi! In the episode "Dead Man Talking" Gibbs uses these letters: T.A.D.;it was the one where the gal was the guy and an agent was murdered and Ducky found a memory chip from a camera inside the agent. He was working on a cold case and I don't remember his name,early 2004 so Kate was still there. Anyone know what T.A.D. means?
Love,
Pattiroseoliver
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: NCIS
HardKore71
HardKore71
1. RE: what does T.A.D. mean?
Feb 24 2010, 3:35 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 3:35 PM EST
"Hi! In the episode "Dead Man Talking" Gibbs uses these letters: T.A.D.;it was the one where the gal was the guy and an agent was murdered and Ducky found a memory chip from a camera inside the agent. He was working on a cold case and I don't remember his name,early 2004 so Kate was still there. Anyone know what T.A.D. means?
Love,
Pattiroseoliver"
Time After Death
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
KeliCraig
KeliCraig
2. RE: what does T.A.D. mean?
Feb 24 2010, 4:13 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 4:13 PM EST
"Time After Death"
Hmmm. . .I'm not sure that's quite right. Gibbs asks Ducky for a TOD which is Time of Death. Gibbs tells McGee "I'm gonna get you TAD" which is something like Temporarily Assigned Duty. Those might not be the correct words but that's the intent. That's my two cents.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
3. RE: what does T.A.D. mean?
Feb 24 2010, 4:24 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 4:24 PM EST
"Hmmm. . .I'm not sure that's quite right. Gibbs asks Ducky for a TOD which is Time of Death. Gibbs tells McGee "I'm gonna get you TAD" which is something like Temporarily Assigned Duty. Those might not be the correct words but that's the intent. That's my two cents."
Yes I thought it was that, thanks for the correction I knew it didn't sound right. TOD at crime scene or at autopsy, TAD temp assignment
Do you find this valuable?    

Pattiroseoliver
4. RE: what does T.A.D. mean?
Feb 24 2010, 4:34 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 24 2010, 4:34 PM EST
That makes sense,altho both my hubby and I heard Gibbs say the letters tad not the "word" tad. Thank you for your response. It makes sense.
Love,
Pattiroseoliver
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)