Discussion: Chat about Jack Knife Here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 313  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 1:17 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 1:17 AM EST
Yeah! Looks like we got us a 'convoy'. Come chat about this exciting new episode of NCIS here! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rosecake
rosecake
1. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 1:34 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 6:20 AM EST
"Yeah! Looks like we got us a 'convoy'. Come chat about this exciting new episode of NCIS here!"
Ok , let's start talking and ... watching too ! Here's a link for a new promo video (if you're interested in) :

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83848/index.html

This episode looks like exciting a dangerous too .
I was thinking that , the last time we've seen Tony and McGee alone into a car , we've learnt something about Tony's childhood (Halloween costume) , so maybe this time we could learn something more about Tony's therapist !
It will be interesting to see how Damon Werth will interact with the rest of the team .
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
KathleenPhelan
KathleenPhelan
2. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 3:25 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 3:25 AM EST
i just hope nothing happens to Gibbs car. His father put a lot of time and energy and it was (I think) a pivotal moment in the mending the bridge between the men.... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

chelseadonald1014
3. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 3:50 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 3:50 AM EST
"Ok , let's start talking and ... watching too ! Here's a link for a new promo video (if you're interested in) :

I was thinking that , the last time we've seen Tony and McGee alone into a car , we've learnt something about Tony's childhood (Halloween costume) , so maybe this time we could learn something more about Tony's therapist !
It will be interesting to see how Damon Werth will interact with the rest of the team .
Can we talk about spoilers or not ? :)
"
im very excited about tonight's episode... but someoen tell me... how much longer do i have to wait for ziva and tony to proclaim thier LOVE for eachother???
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Doctor-Who
Doctor-Who
4. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 3:53 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 3:53 AM EST
Looking forward to it.

Hey, as an aside, didn't you just love the NCIS spot during the Superbowl!
Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
5. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 4:55 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 4:55 AM EST
"Looking forward to it.

Hey, as an aside, didn't you just love the NCIS spot during the Superbowl!
"
The spot was really great and it's been seen by 106 milion of viewers ! 44th Super Bowl has been the most watched CBS's program of everytime ! :)
mar86
mar86
6. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 5:43 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 5:43 AM EST
the ET preview is the one that really got me excited for this episode. I love that Damon Werth is back and he got a haircut! Do you find this valuable?    
windykat
windykat
7. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 7:19 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 7:19 AM EST
"the ET preview is the one that really got me excited for this episode. I love that Damon Werth is back and he got a haircut! "
I'm enjoying the fact they pulled out the old song "Convoy" from way back. And the fact that Tim is speaking CB lingo.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
prophetess01
prophetess01
8. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 8:42 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 8:42 AM EST
"im very excited about tonight's episode... but someoen tell me... how much longer do i have to wait for ziva and tony to proclaim thier LOVE for eachother???"
I know! It was easy enough for Tony to tell Jeanne, and there's never been a question whether or not Ziva was interested in someone. I wonder why it's so hard for this relationship to advance. I've got a feeling we'll have to wait a longer time. We've already waited a long time, now it's longer. Some people are obviously happy about that, but not me. I want them to go back to Paris.
Doctor-Who
Doctor-Who
9. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 9:07 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 9:07 AM EST
"I'm enjoying the fact they pulled out the old song "Convoy" from way back. And the fact that Tim is speaking CB lingo."
I haven't seen that promo, but man, Tim is speaking CB lingo! That'll be fun!
TrinaXO
TrinaXO
10. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 1:44 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 1:44 PM EST
Is anyone out there able to do a running commentary for those of us unlucky enough not to be able to watch tonight's episode? Do you find this valuable?    
Probie007
Probie007
11. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 1:48 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 1:48 PM EST
"Ok , let's start talking and ... watching too ! Here's a link for a new promo video (if you're interested in) :

"
Rosecake, thanks for the link.....I am quite impressed that Cote did her own stunt standing in front of the truck! Those things are HUGE! Kudos to her for doing her stunts :)
I also love that we will see Gibbs car again :)

casecracker
12. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 2:03 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 2:03 PM EST
Wow! Damon is back once again!! Guys it's back to Col. Bell again. It has to be leading to that lawyer..... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Det.Beckett
Det.Beckett
13. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 2:03 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 2:03 PM EST
Major development and it isn't even five minutes in: Gibbs has a lock on his door to "keep out unwanted guests"! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Det.Beckett
Det.Beckett
14. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 2:05 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 2:05 PM EST
McGee! Get your mind out the gutter! Do you find this valuable?    
Det.Beckett
Det.Beckett
15. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 2:07 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 2:07 PM EST
Sorgina, the Mack the knife line in your blog today just might be the key! Do you find this valuable?    

casecracker
16. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 2:09 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 2:09 PM EST
"McGee! Get your mind out the gutter!"
Ya, and I liked that he was 'going for that look' after Gibbs said he had dark circles under his eyes.
Det.Beckett
Det.Beckett
17. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 2:10 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 2:10 PM EST
*Previously on NCIS* Recap from "Corporal Punishment"

Then we go to a groggy Werth waking up amongst garbage. Lying not too far away from him is another guy, passed out. Werth tells him that was some party! No response. Barking orders, Werth reaches over and finds out that his pal has actually passed away, his neck brutally sliced. *opening credits*
Det.Beckett
Det.Beckett
18. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 2:12 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 2:12 PM EST
"*Previously on NCIS* Recap from "Corporal Punishment"

Then we go to a groggy Werth waking up amongst garbage. Lying not too far away from him is another guy, passed out. Werth tells him that was some party! No response. Barking orders, Werth reaches over and finds out that his pal has actually passed away, his neck brutally sliced. *opening credits*"
YAY! Fornell is here! Gibbs is at his front door with coffee and they exchange their usual "pleasantries". Lol-Gibbs to Fornell: "Tobias...nice slippers" Fornell slams the door.

casecracker
19. RE: Chat about Jack Knife Here!
Feb 9 2010, 2:13 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2010, 2:13 PM EST
poor Tim, fell asleep and woke up to Gibbs watching him! Do you find this valuable?    
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)