Discussion: Abby's CoffinReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
Caz21
Caz21
Abby's Coffin
Feb 2 2010, 11:44 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 2 2010, 11:44 AM EST
I apologise if this has been discussed before, but, I'm curious about Abby'c coffin. Like, Is it a single person coffin, or, is it a custom made double coffin? Is it literally a coffin with sides, or just a bed shaped like a coffin? I know she's had people sleeping with her (ie: Tim McGee) so I guess it's big enough for two. But can anyone answer this puzzler for me, please?? Thank you. Carol 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

ncismetka
1. RE: Abby's Coffin
Feb 3 2010, 2:34 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 3 2010, 2:34 AM EST
Well I think it's an "oridanry" coffin, for one person

something like this: http://www.pushindaisies.com/candypress/ProdImages/cof_vampire_coffin_box_lg.jpg

that's the way I imagine it, only that it's balck... my opinion
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Caz21
Caz21
2. RE: Abby's Coffin
Feb 3 2010, 11:10 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 3 2010, 11:10 AM EST
Thanks for responding. I guess it's worth having a look at a few 'bed' sites and see if there is such a thing as a double coffin :D

Thanks again
Do you find this valuable?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
3. RE: Abby's Coffin
Feb 3 2010, 4:46 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 3 2010, 4:46 PM EST
I think there was a picture of it in one of the episodes but I'm not sure.. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Caz21
Caz21
4. RE: Abby's Coffin
Feb 4 2010, 2:27 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 4 2010, 2:27 AM EST
"I think there was a picture of it in one of the episodes but I'm not sure.."
Ooooh! I wonder which one?? I'll have to keep a look out. Thanks for the info :D
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)