Discussion: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 14 of 14  |  Show  posts at a time
MargyW
MargyW
Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 5 2009, 11:49 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 5 2009, 11:49 AM EST
My blog entry for today:

http://cbsncis.wetpaint.com/page/NCIS+MODERATORS%27+BLOG+56

As always, any feedback/discussion would be great.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Mona92
Mona92
1. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 5 2009, 12:07 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 5 2009, 12:07 PM EST
"My blog entry for today:

As always, any feedback/discussion would be great."
In short: I agree with you, about four eps. Sandblast. Sharif Returns, In the Dark, Angel of Death
For me Shalom was not that bad.
Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
2. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 5 2009, 12:31 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 5 2009, 12:31 PM EST
"My blog entry for today:

As always, any feedback/discussion would be great."
I agree with you about "In the dark" and "Sharif Return" .
I didn't like pretty much "Driven" (except for sex harrassment conf.) and "Suspicion" too .
MargyW
MargyW
3. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 5 2009, 12:37 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 5 2009, 12:37 PM EST
"I agree with you about "In the dark" and "Sharif Return" .
I didn't like pretty much "Driven" (except for sex harrassment conf.) and "Suspicion" too ."
Oddly enough "Driven" and "Suspicion" are two of my favorites. Even though the robot car was a crazy plot, I love the way they discovered the scientist was murdered...when the car nearly killed Abby.

Suspicion I loved McGee's sweet little romance...and Ziva bailing up the redneck cop. Not to mention Tony and McGee doing Dueling Banjos.
rosecake
rosecake
4. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 5 2009, 12:51 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 8 2009, 12:21 AM EST
"Oddly enough "Driven" and "Suspicion" are two of my favorites. Even though the robot car was a crazy plot, I love the way they discovered the scientist was murdered...when the car nearly killed Abby.

Suspicion I loved McGee's sweet little romance...and Ziva bailing up the redneck cop. Not to mention Tony and McGee doing Dueling Banjos."
I liked just the moments that you've quoted and Tony singing too , but not the entire plots .
Instead I've really liked "Angel Of Death" , even the bad scene in Autopsy , because I think it was right for that moment . JMHO :)
Probie007
Probie007
5. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 5 2009, 1:36 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 5 2009, 1:36 PM EST
Actually I quite enjoyed Shalom. For once we see Ziva's vulnerable side and I liked Gibbs with the beard....looked like grandpa Gibbs! LOL! I didnt like it when he had just mustache.....
I didnt like Shariff Returns and Angel of Death....the rest I liked....
MargyW
MargyW
6. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 5 2009, 2:44 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 5 2009, 2:44 PM EST
"Actually I quite enjoyed Shalom. For once we see Ziva's vulnerable side and I liked Gibbs with the beard....looked like grandpa Gibbs! LOL! I didnt like it when he had just mustache.....
I didnt like Shariff Returns and Angel of Death....the rest I liked...."
The beard and the mustache, combined with the fact he wears blue a lot, earned Mark the on set nickname of Papa Smurf.
emerellda
emerellda
7. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 5 2009, 5:40 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 5 2009, 5:40 PM EST
I loved shalom personally, but I did hate the beard, so if he didn't have that, it really would have been perfect in my books, I agree with your reason for not liking the other eps, (especially sharif returns, mann saving the day, or like gibbs being needed to be saved by mann, ergh) but besides those points, I actually found them all really enjoyable, and really good, but only if use the plotline, and non-mann character interactions, angel of death and in the dark, for me were my least favourite eps of the season, angel of death, IMO, was a medicore ep, that could have been passed off in the middle of the season, but not as the finale, and as the last thing that you are going to see for 6 monthes, they needed to pull out something shocking (and confirming suspions about jeanne was not shocking) and it just kinda, flopped IMO Do you find this valuable?    

Willow22
8. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 6 2009, 4:21 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2009, 4:21 PM EST
I LOVED the beard. Not so hot on just the moustache, though. Do you find this valuable?    

rodney215
9. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 7 2009, 8:44 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 7 2009, 8:44 PM EST
Man, I love Sandblast. I just FF the Hollis Mann portions. I like the Tony stuff in Sandblast. Like how he connects with that college kid.

Shalom was just okay for me. My least favorite episode (and I'm not sure if I've seen every single one in S4 which is okay b/c I just bought the DVD lol) is Sharif Returns. I was looking forward to it b/c I thought this was their opportunity to catch the bad guy from Sandblast. But the whole thing just fell flat for me. It was a bad episode at least in my opinion.

However I love Driven. Especially Tony singing. lol
I liked Angel of Death too.
emerellda
emerellda
10. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 7 2009, 11:34 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 7 2009, 11:34 PM EST
the highlight of sandblast for me was the scene were ziva was defusing the first bomb, that was such a classic IMO Do you find this valuable?    
KathleenPhelan
KathleenPhelan
11. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 8 2009, 3:16 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 8 2009, 3:16 AM EST
well I haven't read your blog yet but I am here to say all the episodes with Mann in them were not my favorite. Everytime they are on I turn them off. I enjoyed the others. If I haven't said it yet Mann was not my favorite character. She was too pushy and to obnoxious. Do you find this valuable?    

zivarox2200
12. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 15 2009, 9:25 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2009, 9:25 AM EST
I like Shalom (though i genrally like mossad eps) I also loved Suspison

I completely agree with the HM eps
I think people only hated JB because she was with Tony.
But HM was just terrible for starters she wasn't a red head. I also noticed how when DB left HM left shortly after (he created HM)
a_giblet
a_giblet
13. RE: Least Favorite Episodes of Season 4
Dec 25 2009, 5:35 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 25 2009, 5:35 PM EST
"Actually I quite enjoyed Shalom. For once we see Ziva's vulnerable side and I liked Gibbs with the beard....looked like grandpa Gibbs! LOL! I didnt like it when he had just mustache.....
I didnt like Shariff Returns and Angel of Death....the rest I liked...."
Yeah, I thought the beard gave Gibbs some character...and I liked his moustache too (only because I have a moustache myself...lol)

I liked Shalom - same reasons as you Probie - showed Ziva's vulnerable side and it also showed that Gibbs is true to his friends, especially those on his former team. I didn't like the episodes where Gibbs and Ducky were not getting along with each other. They should have "manned" up and settled their differences before "Smoked." I didn't like the Sharif Episodes, especially Sharif Returns because it put Gibbs' life in danger, although I'm a bit of a fan of Col. Mann. She was a blonde and not a red-head. I'm a sucker for blondes anyways (just ask my wife LOL)

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)