Discussion: Repeats already?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 10 posts

allicat1214
Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 12:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 12:14 PM EDT
Anyone know why CBS is running repeats already?

Tonight's rebroadcast of Deliverance..... Monday night's CBS comedy line up were all repeats???

I enjoy rewatching older episodes, but I'm wanting to know how things are gonna play out this season......

Thanks...
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: NCIS Season 7
MargyW
MargyW
1. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 12:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 12:20 PM EDT
"Anyone know why CBS is running repeats already?

Tonight's rebroadcast of Deliverance..... Monday night's CBS comedy line up were all repeats???

I enjoy rewatching older episodes, but I'm wanting to know how things are gonna play out this season......

Thanks..."
It's baseball playoffs this week, hence everything being a repeat.

There is a new episode next week.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

allicat1214
2. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 12:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 12:22 PM EDT

Thanks!! I was wondering......
Do you find this valuable?    
Nemisses
Nemisses
3. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 12:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 12:50 PM EDT
I don't live in the USA, actually I live in the netherlands, europe and we have repeats of the repeats. Since NCIS is a show that will always draw a good amount of viewers they repeat it a lot. At one point we had it on sunday, monday and tuesday (and some other evenings to). I couldn't follow anymore, season 2, 4 and 5 were running. It got me confused. Don't get me wrong loved it but at one point I am like oh crap Kate is this one so that must be season 1 or 2, aha here comes Ziva into the picture so that must be....ah hell I give up, but now everything is settled and we are having monday season 5 and tuesday season 6 (just watched Toxic this evening) 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
4. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 1:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 1:31 PM EDT
"I don't live in the USA, actually I live in the netherlands, europe and we have repeats of the repeats. Since NCIS is a show that will always draw a good amount of viewers they repeat it a lot. At one point we had it on sunday, monday and tuesday (and some other evenings to). I couldn't follow anymore, season 2, 4 and 5 were running. It got me confused. Don't get me wrong loved it but at one point I am like oh crap Kate is this one so that must be season 1 or 2, aha here comes Ziva into the picture so that must be....ah hell I give up, but now everything is settled and we are having monday season 5 and tuesday season 6 (just watched Toxic this evening)"
I know what you mean, here in the States they were playing anywhere from 3-10 episodes back to back all mixed up, so I just got the entire seasons so I could follow what the heck was going on.
Calabashe
Calabashe
5. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 2:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 2:21 PM EDT
Yeppers - don't we (Americans) all just LOVE the USA Cable/Satellite TV network? Which, BTW, has begun showing season 6 episodes back to back to back. Do you find this valuable?    
jml709
jml709
6. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 5:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 5:42 PM EDT
"I don't live in the USA, actually I live in the netherlands, europe and we have repeats of the repeats. Since NCIS is a show that will always draw a good amount of viewers they repeat it a lot. At one point we had it on sunday, monday and tuesday (and some other evenings to). I couldn't follow anymore, season 2, 4 and 5 were running. It got me confused. Don't get me wrong loved it but at one point I am like oh crap Kate is this one so that must be season 1 or 2, aha here comes Ziva into the picture so that must be....ah hell I give up, but now everything is settled and we are having monday season 5 and tuesday season 6 (just watched Toxic this evening)"
In the states, the USA Network, and now a channel called ION, have been showing NCIS reruns. The USA Network shows them almost daily (three episodes or more). This is where I got completely hooked on NCIS. The jumping around was so confusing and all the pieces didn't fall into place until I was able to watch the episodes on DVD in order. Now I am hopelessly devoted to this show!
MargyW
MargyW
7. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 5:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 5:46 PM EDT
Because you don't get a new episode this week, we don't get one next week. However, next week we get one of my favorite episodes of NCIS...Murder 2.0. Do you find this valuable?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
8. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 9:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 9:22 PM EDT
"In the states, the USA Network, and now a channel called ION, have been showing NCIS reruns. The USA Network shows them almost daily (three episodes or more). This is where I got completely hooked on NCIS. The jumping around was so confusing and all the pieces didn't fall into place until I was able to watch the episodes on DVD in order. Now I am hopelessly devoted to this show!
"
same thing happened to me! NCIS is my drug of choice =-)
HardKore71
HardKore71
9. RE: Repeats already?
Oct 27 2009, 9:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 9:24 PM EDT
"Because you don't get a new episode this week, we don't get one next week. However, next week we get one of my favorite episodes of NCIS...Murder 2.0."
Great episode Margy, is it me or was Gibbs tempted when Rose was hitting on him? All I gotta say is Gibbs is a strong man to turn her down, cause she was a hottie, I dunno if I coulda done that...

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)