Discussion: Mark Harmon on "The View"Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 51  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
gsr4ever13
gsr4ever13
20. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 25 2009, 2:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2009, 2:40 PM EDT
I'm not just gonna have the volume off when I watch it but I'm gonna actually fast forward until he come out 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
21. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 25 2009, 4:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2009, 4:31 PM EDT
"Yeah, those women do not share my political views, which is fine, but the way they treat people who do not share their political views is outrageous to me, and they get by with it. They just disgust me. Be nice, you know? Show some class. I cannot watch it because I know how they would treat Mark. It bugs me a lot."
Mark has been on the View before. The screen caps I have seen from that he was laughing uncontrollably, so I would guess he's probably looking forward to it.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
cassierules
cassierules
22. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 25 2009, 5:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2009, 5:42 PM EDT
Not a View fan here either. I like Ellen and Oprah, but there's just something...irritating about the View Compare it to...an itch. I couldn't explain what's wrong but it's like...they're my condecensding home ec teacher? IDK. I'm a t school when it usually shows anyway, so I'll just either watch the clip on youtube of listen to you guys tell me what happen. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
fishergrl78
fishergrl78
23. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 6:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 6:34 AM EDT
He hasn't been on yet and there are only 25 minutes left. I haven't been watching-but I've been going back and forth and they're talking about stupid uniforms and National Fingernail Month....dumb! I really wanted to see him! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
GibbsMustache
GibbsMustache
24. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 7:11 AM EDT
Ugh, he wasn't on at all. I watched it from start to finish too. :(

Poor Rod Stewart was sick, so I guess they decided to make the whole day full of 'hot topics'. I hope they reschedule him for some other day (and now to erase this ep from the DVR...).
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
fishergrl78
fishergrl78
25. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 8:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:08 AM EDT
"Ugh, he wasn't on at all. I watched it from start to finish too. :(

Poor Rod Stewart was sick, so I guess they decided to make the whole day full of 'hot topics'. I hope they reschedule him for some other day (and now to erase this ep from the <NOBR>DVR</NOBR>...)."
Yeah, I did the same...erased it about 3/4 of the way through. Well, we did get to hear about sex addiction-how lucky are we? LOL!
GibbsMustache
GibbsMustache
26. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 9:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 9:06 AM EDT
"Yeah, I did the same...erased it about 3/4 of the way through. Well, we did get to hear about sex addiction-how lucky are we? LOL!"
Oh yeah, that was gold. At that point, after Whoopi's unsuccessful flirt with Baaaaaabara, I just kind of let it go to 'background mode' and went online.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SilverStar48
SilverStar48
27. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 5:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 5:46 PM EDT
"Ugh, he wasn't on at all. I watched it from start to finish too. :(
"
Anybody know what happened? I mean WHY Mark Harmon wasn't on The View? How can we find out?
Do you find this valuable?    
MargyW
MargyW
28. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 5:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 5:49 PM EDT
"Anybody know what happened? I mean WHY Mark Harmon wasn't on The View? How can we find out?"
Most likely reason is time constraint with filming NCIS. The View goes out of New York, not Los Angeles, and with a minimum 5 hour flight each way, it just may not have proved to be logistically possible this week. From memory of what I have read of shooting schedules, they should be finishing one episode and starting another. If they've not finished shooting then forget anything else.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SilverStar48
SilverStar48
29. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 6:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 6:00 PM EDT
"Most likely reason is time constraint with filming NCIS. The View goes out of New York, not Los Angeles, and with a minimum 5 hour flight each way, it just may not have proved to be logistically possible this week. From memory of what I have read of shooting schedules, they should be finishing one episode and starting another. If they've not finished shooting then forget anything else."
Thanks, Margy. I can always count on you!! :-)
GibbsMustache
GibbsMustache
30. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 8:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:03 PM EDT
"Most likely reason is time constraint with filming NCIS..."
Most logical answer of all, thanks Margy.

And here I thought the man could just hop on a cloud and zoom on over. Shoot. :P
Probie-Wan
Probie-Wan
31. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 27 2009, 9:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 9:09 PM EDT
"Most logical answer of all, thanks Margy.

And here I thought the man could just hop on a cloud and zoom on over. Shoot. :P"
Yeah, really, especially after how quickly he got to Ziva, McGee and Tony after he made that sniper shot in "Truth or Consequences." I mean, wow!

crruscheinsky1996
32. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 28 2009, 5:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 5:12 PM EDT
I LIKE WAtching N.C.I.S. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

crruscheinsky1996
33. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 28 2009, 5:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 5:14 PM EDT
IS IT FUN BEING A CHARETER ON N.C.I.S. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
GibbsMustache
GibbsMustache
34. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Oct 28 2009, 8:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 8:14 PM EDT
"Yeah, really, especially after how quickly he got to Ziva, McGee and Tony after he made that sniper shot in "Truth or Consequences." I mean, wow!"
Yeah, even that scene had me scratching my head. My bf's like, no way in hell Gibbs could've made it there so quickly... but it is Gibbs, after all.

The power of TV magic... ooooh.

LaughingHorse
35. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Nov 2 2009, 5:42 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 5:42 PM EST
"LOL!!!! I am so glad I am not the only one who feels that way about The View. I was afraid of getting pounced on because I do not like the show! But as much as I LOVE Mark, I cannot stomach the show. If it were just him, NOT interacting with those "women," then sure, but *shivers* I just can't do it. Even the attractive, handsome Mark Harmon cannot balance out the hideousness of the hostesses of that awful show. :(
If any of you like the show, I am sorry and hope I have not insulted you. That is the last thing I want to do here."
I totally agree. I don't know anyone who likes that show. Those women are so disgusting. I can't atand it and will not watch it. I am sorry Mark was on that show. :(
MargyW
MargyW
36. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Nov 2 2009, 7:47 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 7:47 PM EST
"I totally agree. I don't know anyone who likes that show. Those women are so disgusting. I can't atand it and will not watch it. I am sorry Mark was on that show. :("
He ended up not appearing.
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
37. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Nov 2 2009, 11:54 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 11:54 PM EST
does anybody gets the video pleeease :D Do you find this valuable?    
fishergrl78
fishergrl78
38. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Nov 3 2009, 1:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 1:28 AM EST
"does anybody gets the video pleeease :D"
He was never on Nath-sorry!
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
39. RE: Mark Harmon on "The View"
Nov 5 2009, 1:05 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 5 2009, 1:05 AM EST
"He was never on Nath-sorry!"
huh??????
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)