Discussion: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 81 - 100 of 244  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

peachyx
80. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 2:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 2:19 PM EDT
" I am glad it is offical that Ziva is back I wondered if she had a baby in Real life and might leave the show.. .. "
Cote's character was captured and held prisoner for months, which would have resulted in rapid weight loss. If she had tried to lose weight at the size she was throughout the majority of season six, it would not have been healthy for her, hence gaining (purposely) a few extra kilo's/pounds at the end of season six. I highly doubt she was ever pregnant. She just had to do what she could to make the role realistic.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Probie-Wan
Probie-Wan
81. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 2:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 2:35 PM EDT
I cannot see any of the current team leaving the show at this point. Maybe people said that when Kate was around, but I am a pretty new fan. If Cote left, it would be very hard to enjoy the show as I do. I am not a one character person, but I feel that they have just the right chemistry with the current cast now...even Vance is growing on me. WHich is a shock because I really loved Jenny. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
zexis
zexis
82. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 3:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 3:17 PM EDT
I didn't think I would find an episode I enjoyed more than Broken Bird. I was so wrong. This was fantastic! Isn't it odd that I am drawn to procedural type shows (NCIS, CSI, SVU), but it is the character insight episodes that are always my favorite? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

nycncis
83. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 3:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 3:35 PM EDT
"Does anyone know anything about special agent named "in memory of" at the end of the show tonight?

Thanks
"
died of a heart attack taught GIbbs how to shoot
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
zexis
zexis
84. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 4:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 4:24 PM EDT
OK. After rewatching the episode we must assume that this event will be revisited. Eli is mad that Ziva is in the States, we don't know who Shalev (aka Cryer) was calling, we don't know the extent of the trauma to Ziva while in the camp and we STILL don't know the importance of the picture of the children?! My only question is, will all of this be revisited this season? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
hicksi
hicksi
85. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 4:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 4:25 PM EDT
"Does anyone know anything about special agent named "in memory of" at the end of the show tonight?

Thanks
"
I was surprised (and DISAPPOINTED) that this hasn't been addressed on this site.
I Googled and found this on a "Corvette" site:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-topic/2446978-ncis-episode-good-cop-bad-cop.html#post1571813222

which gave me the link to:
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2009/oct/07/robert-james-bryan-50/

emerellda
emerellda
86. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 4:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 4:25 PM EDT
wow, like this season is amazing so far, each ep blows me away, and it just gets better and better, so glad that ziva is part of the ream again, and that like even at the beginning with gibbs acting, well more gibbsish to ziva,it was so good at the end to see him his usal role, and protecting her, loved the scene with ducky, and the last intergation scene, it was beyond brillent, and I just relised how gibbs holding that mans sholder was like payback for tony, I am loving this so much, and can't wait to see whats going to happen next, I really reckon that elli is going to try and do something to get ziva back, I just hope he doesn't get someone to kill her, but like the thing that I really loved about this ep, that it was ansty, but it was really happy as well, loved it 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
znoo
znoo
87. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 5:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 5:02 PM EDT
"Gibbs wispered "Don't apologize." One doesn't have to have Abby skills to read those lips - even from the side."
I agree. I watched that whisper over and over and I agree...he whispered 'don't apologize' in a loving. caring and encouraging way - in contrast from the way she had just said it to Malachi. So sweet.
HardKore71
HardKore71
88. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 6:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 6:43 PM EDT
"OK. After rewatching the episode we must assume that this event will be revisited. Eli is mad that Ziva is in the States, we don't know who Shalev (aka Cryer) was calling, we don't know the extent of the trauma to Ziva while in the camp and we STILL don't know the importance of the picture of the children?! My only question is, will all of this be revisited this season?"
I think you are on to something Zexis, I just rewatched 7.04 again and I'm wondering who Cryer was calling and the identities of the boy and girl in the picture as their identities were never fully revealed just inferred it was Ziva and maybe Rivkin? I think they are kids or other family members of Eli and Ziva that were killed by that terrorist in 7.01. I'm starting to like Vance I just hope it wasn't him that Cryer was calling and somehow Vance was playing Eli to get that terrorist. Either way I don't believe Eli is just going to let this one go like this without a fight, this is definately going to be touched back on later in the season maybe as the season finale.
girlinabox
girlinabox
89. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 7:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 7:13 PM EDT
Very good episode! Really enjoyed it! Good character moments, good acting :)
This thread/board is much more positive than the board i usually post at. It's refreshing :)

Eli definitely isn't letting this event go. The sad thing is, is that he doesn't want Ziva back because she's his daughter, to him she is a possession, something to be manipulated and controlled. He doesn't love her, but he doesn't want anyone else to either.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
emerellda
emerellda
90. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 7:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 7:33 PM EDT
I definitly agree there, eli isn't going to let this go, adn yeah there are still tond of unanswered questions, like about whether cryer had actually turned on them, and I think that the picture is going to be either symbolic, or come up again in other eps, I believe that it is of ziva, tali and ari, and that the young ziva, is actually a pic of cote when she was that age, that the production team photoshoped into the final one 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
HardKore71
HardKore71
91. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 8:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 8:14 PM EDT
"Very good episode! Really enjoyed it! Good character moments, good acting :)
This thread/board is much more positive than the board i usually post at. It's refreshing :)

Eli definitely isn't letting this event go. The sad thing is, is that he doesn't want Ziva back because she's his daughter, to him she is a possession, something to be manipulated and controlled. He doesn't love her, but he doesn't want anyone else to either."
Yes total agreement with that assesment, she is just tool that Eli wants to use for his own(Mossad) ends. The messed up part about it is he let his agent much less his own daughter to rot in a terrorist campt to be tortured and God knows what else that was done to her without sending any kind of rescue team to go get her. Just shows what kind of dirtbag Eli really is to the viewers.
nowherenow
nowherenow
92. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 10:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 10:09 PM EDT
"I can sort of lip read...although it was made quite difficult as the shot of the no audio scene was side on. But my take is that Gibbs is saying is "Mushpahar (ie. jewish for family - sorry for phonetic spelling) you're home"
Gibbs prb just learnt this word from Ziva, she said it when she was interrogated by Vance earlier. "
my better half doen't agree, but what I see him whisper is "there's no place to go". I had to watch it 30 or so times...haha
In the context of what they had just said it made sense to me. Not as a taunt, but as fact. Her reaction, with the slight nod and then the trembling chin seem to support something simple and profound.
emerellda
emerellda
93. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 14 2009, 10:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2009, 10:53 PM EDT
what ever it was, it was enough to basically reduce her to tears, that and the abby kiss on the check, which i'm pretty sure is the first time that gibbs has done that to ziva, or like anyone else in general, that to me was aa really nice touch, like cause both gibbs and ziva hardly ever show emotion/talk deeply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
imatwin247
imatwin247
94. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 15 2009, 6:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 6:13 AM EDT
"Cote's character was captured and held prisoner for months, which would have resulted in rapid weight loss. If she had tried to lose weight at the size she was throughout the majority of season six, it would not have been healthy for her, hence gaining (purposely) a few extra kilo's/pounds at the end of season six. I highly doubt she was ever pregnant. She just had to do what she could to make the role realistic. "
yeah. when someone is pregnant.. their appearnce changes.. like i have noticed that her face has gotten rounder. but when they took the hood off her face, she did look skinnier. im not saying she gained weight over the years.. like fat. shes not fat at all. but she's getting older. cause shes only like 29... was about 25 when she started.. soO. but i do think she is changing.. like her body.. alil bit weight wise.. not as boney.. more solid. am i making sense? i dont know. hehe. what you all think?
imatwin247
imatwin247
95. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 15 2009, 6:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 6:22 AM EDT
"I cannot see any of the current team leaving the show at this point. Maybe people said that when Kate was around, but I am a pretty new fan. If Cote left, it would be very hard to enjoy the show as I do. I am not a one character person, but I feel that they have just the right chemistry with the current cast now...even Vance is growing on me. WHich is a shock because I really loved Jenny."
i agree. they need to wait awhile before anyone leaves. because i love all the character. granite, i think that tony brings alot of the humor to the show, but i love cote too. they fought so much for her to stay.. theres not way she will leave permanently.. as of right now anyways. and vance isg rowing on me too. especially after all of this with ziva and how gibbs and vance worked together... i liked it. i think it brought them closer as co-workers and their trust has been built... i mean gibbs may always be ify at times.. but i think that he can trust vance more that before.
rosecake
rosecake
96. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 15 2009, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 7:11 AM EDT
Well , for the next season we can keep still . SB said that nobody will leave or die at the end of Season 7 ! We can drew a sigh of relief ! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Probie-Wan
Probie-Wan
97. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 15 2009, 7:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 7:31 AM EDT
I have always thought the picture that Ziva keeps is of her and her siblings. It never occurred to me that it would be anybody else with her. The boy on the right is Ari and on the left, if I am not mistaken is the sibling she lost at an early age, and the reason she joined Mossad. Of course I am an NCIS Probie, so I could be wrong. :p I tend to mix things up sometimes. LOL! Do you find this valuable?    
rosecake
rosecake
98. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 15 2009, 7:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 7:59 AM EDT
"I have always thought the picture that Ziva keeps is of her and her siblings. It never occurred to me that it would be anybody else with her. The boy on the right is Ari and on the left, if I am not mistaken is the sibling she lost at an early age, and the reason she joined Mossad. Of course I am an NCIS Probie, so I could be wrong. :p I tend to mix things up sometimes. LOL!"
You're right , the boy and girl with Ziva are Ari and Tali , who died at 16 years old in suicide bombing , But Ziva was already a Mossad officer , as she told Tony in "Kill Ari" .
Probie-Wan
Probie-Wan
99. RE: Discuss 7.04 Good Cop, Bad Cop here!
Oct 15 2009, 8:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 8:19 AM EDT
I remember now. LOL, Thanks! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last