Discussion: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 145  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
cassierules
cassierules
Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 4 2009, 10:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2009, 10:23 AM EDT
This is it people! How does Tiva develop? Does Gibbs even know what the word "blog" means?

As usual, speculations, thoughts, love and hate for The Inside Man, before and after!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: NCIS Season 7 The Inside Man
Det.Beckett
Det.Beckett
1. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 4 2009, 3:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2009, 3:10 PM EDT
So has it been confirmed that the next episode has something to do with the jumper in "Leap of Faith"? And why would anyone want to expose the cover-up? Maybe if I have time (which I probably won't) I'll go watch that episode again. Are we to assume that McGee and Dinozzo aren't carrying their badges when they get arrested, or does their arrest with their badges cause a big problem for NCIS? Do you find this valuable?    

peachyx
2. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 4 2009, 11:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2009, 11:39 PM EDT
" Does Gibbs even know what the word "blog" means?
"
lol!
hicksi
hicksi
3. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 5 2009, 2:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2009, 2:32 AM EDT
"Does Gibbs even know what the word "blog" means?
lol!"
In an early series, he was killing phones

"re-boot that or whatever you do"

To which they just got a new one for him. Loved that. Me-all-over.
Tivagirl
Tivagirl
4. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 5 2009, 3:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2009, 3:09 AM EDT
"This is it people! How does Tiva develop? Does Gibbs even know what the word "blog" means?

As usual, speculations, thoughts, love and hate for The Inside Man, before and after!"
Leap of Faith: Wasn't Lt. Arnett's wife (the mole) from somewhere in North Africa or the Middle East? I am trying to remember. Everyone was suprised to see where she was a spy from. We never did find out what Lt. Arnett jumped for, only that he and his wife split up.
Tivagirl
Tivagirl
5. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 5 2009, 3:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2009, 3:15 AM EDT
"So has it been confirmed that the next episode has something to do with the jumper in "Leap of Faith"? And why would anyone want to expose the cover-up? Maybe if I have time (which I probably won't) I'll go watch that episode again. Are we to assume that McGee and Dinozzo aren't carrying their badges when they get arrested, or does their arrest with their badges cause a big problem for NCIS?"
I remember the wife (mole) getting caught at the end. Who would be blogging about Lt. Arnett? Maybe someone who might park their car in a lot with guard dogs. Unless his wife wasn't working alone??? I don't know if Dinozzo and McGee are carrying their badges when they are undercover. Maybe at the police dept someone is corrupt.
SilverMoonWolf
SilverMoonWolf
6. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 7:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 7:38 AM EDT
Tonight's Inside Man is going to be pretty interesting! How dare they accuse NCIS of cover-up or wrong doing. People that sit in offices all day and not doing the leg work should shut their traps. Law offices outside trying to push their way into the tis is a no go! It's ok to disagree it's the process in which you do it that makes all the difference. Like Abbs on this one MAKE the TERRIBLE TERRIBLE man go away!!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
shalomziva
shalomziva
7. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 11:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 11:40 AM EDT
Check this out. Micheal and Sean talking about tonight's episode. Pretty funny. :D

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/10/79413/index.html
imatwin247
imatwin247
8. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 11:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 11:42 AM EDT
I can't wait. Their mug shots are hilarious. ps - i really like tony's hair spiked.. thats just my opinion. but i also think that they werent carrying their weapons or badges because they were undercover. i guess ziva is taking it easy... slowly going back into the field. i am so excited. a little over 3 hrs until its on!!! hehe :) Do you find this valuable?    
LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
9. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 11:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 11:49 AM EDT
Hey folks...my work day is spilling into a work night and unfortunately, I won't be able to post the episode updates for tonight's show. Sorry 'bout that! Do you find this valuable?    
Nkisslover494
Nkisslover494
10. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 12:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 12:36 PM EDT
Omg I won't be at home tonight to see it (first for me) but I'll get up early tomorrow and watch it on line! Still can't wait even though I'll have to wait a little longer... I think its gonna be great and Tony and Mcgee getting arrested... lol what can I say, but their mug shot did look pretty good considering. they looked pretty hilarious! Do you find this valuable?    
imatwin247
imatwin247
11. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 2:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 2:00 PM EDT
my aunt wanted to meet up tonight and i said no way! ncis is on and that is very important!!! she doesnt understand. if i was hanging out with her... the whole time i'd be looking at the clock, knowing that while im sitting here with her, a new episode of ncis playing at that second. i couldnt do it! hehe :) Do you find this valuable?    
emerellda
emerellda
12. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 2:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 2:07 PM EDT
I don't know about wheather they were carrying there badges or anything when they were undercover, but like I think the mug shots, could have been for their fake ID's when undercover, and I'm not sure if they get arrested or not, why do we think they got arrested? sorry I live in Aus, and we only just got reunion last night Do you find this valuable?    
LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
13. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 3:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:08 PM EDT

Blogger in a car typing on his website bad stuff about NCIS. He exits the car that's in the middle of a bridge...some construction going on underneath. Some workers there and WHAM! the blogger lands on some concrete and rebar!

---opening credits ---

In the bullpen, Tim on the phone with someone...he has to retake his ploygraph...Tony surmises he failed it. Ziva suggests it's a mistake. Tony teases that Tim has to figure out what he did wrong and fix it. Gibbs arrives...they're going to investigate the death of the blogger. They leave Ziva behind...her status is still unknown. Ducky is there and asks her about it...he says it must be hard for her to readjust after all she's been through.

At the crime scene, the team watches as the police work the crime scene. Tony comes up to a pretty DC cop and flirts. Gibbs arrives and says Matt Burns' death may be related to another case. They don't know if he jumped or was pushed...they found a footprint that didn't match the victim. THe lead DCcop goes head to head with Gibbs...that the blogger said NCISwas covering up on another case.
LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
14. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 3:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:20 PM EDT
In the bullpen, the team watches a Burns' website video about the supposed NCIScover up. They look at Burns' last post...he's about to meet someone that will give him info on the coverup. Tony goes to interview a Judge that went up against Burns.

In autopsy, Ducky is messing with a portable x-ray machine that he's having problems with. Gibbs arrives and he asks about Ziva...has she confided in him. He says no, but she will when she's ready. Gibbs asks Ducky to review the autopsy report on Arnet (the supposed NCIScover up case).

At the college, Tony is talking to the judge who is now a professor. Burns accused him of plagerism...taking kickbacks,...infidelity, so he withdrew his nomination for supreme court. Uh oh, the DC copes come along and spy Tony with the judge and chase him away.

At NCIS, Gibbs brings in people from the Arnet case...supposed car accident that caused Arnet's death. Arnet's duty was over soon and he was fielding offers for jobs. The woman, Arnet's partner (?) seems to know a lot about Arnet, but says she doesn't.

In the evidence garage, LOL! Tim and Abby are talking at cross purposes....Tim is freaking about his upcoming polygraph and Abby is pissed about having to review the Arnet case evidence for possible errors.

In the bullpen, Ziva found a bunch of calls from Arnet to the woman, Somers...calls stopped abruptly about a month ago. Ziva has been going through Burns' reports on his website...saying most of his reports are false. Gibbs asks McGee about Arnet's finances...nothing out of the ordinary.

LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
15. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 3:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:20 PM EDT

In interrogation, Gibbs questions Somers...says she lied. She admits they had an affair and she broke it off...he was seeing other women. In observation, Ziva, Tim and Tony are debating how Gibbs is going to break Somers down. LOL.. the creepy uncle, the caring father figure, etc. Gibbs says they have documents on the communications...why did she go to Burns about Arnet's insider trading. Gibbs yells are Somers for more. Arnet said he made a lot of money in the market...it looks like Burns knew something and it appears that NCIS blew the investigation.
LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
16. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 3:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:30 PM EDT
*FOOF!*

In autopsy, Ducky has reviewed all of Arnet's autopsy notes...multiple trauma from a car accident...nothing out of the ordinary. A friend of Ducky's calls and says that Burns' death has been declared as a murder...so now is Arnet's deathalso a murder. Gibbs tells Ducky to dig up Arnet's body for further testing.

In a conference room, an SEC inestigator is there, Ben Franklin...they said they couldn't find anything that said Arnet was doing insider trading. They checked all defense contracts while Arnet was there...only one that was kind of hinky, but they can't find anything specific. Gibbs leaves Tony to get more info from Ben.

In Abby's lab, she's going up against Sportelli (lead DC cop)....he wants all of NCIS' evidence on Arnet's case. Gibbs is pissed...they hav enud access to Burns' case, but they have a court order for Arnet's info.

At a deli, Tony is talking to the guy who made money on the supposedly hinky deal...he says he didn't know Arnet. The guy made millions, but the funds are frozen until the SEC finishes their investigation.

In the bullpen, Tim says he can't find anything to connect Arnet and the deli guy. Tony is orgasiming over the pastrami sandwich he got. Tim wants some...Tony stuffs the rest in his mouth. LOL! Tim says he hopes he chokes on it.

In autopsy, Ducky and Abby are trying to open Arnet's coffin. DOH! It's full of gym weights!
cassierules
cassierules
17. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 3:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:36 PM EDT
Hey, I thought you wouldn't be posting the recap! Ah well, you're here now...looks pretty good! Do you find this valuable?    
MargyW
MargyW
18. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 3:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:41 PM EDT
More? Do you find this valuable?    
LoveNCIS
LoveNCIS
19. RE: Discuss 7.03 The Inside Man HERE!
Oct 6 2009, 3:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 6 2009, 3:44 PM EDT
*FOOF!*

In autopsy, the team is looking at the coffin, trying to figure out who could have stolen the body. Ducky says the funeral home DID pick up the body. Tony & Tim leaves to investigate the furneral home. Gibbs tells Abby to treat the coffin as a crime scene.

At the funeral parlor, they interview a woman who said they got the body and had to reconstruct the face...it was badly damaged. They then stored the body until the next day. She says there is a security system...she leaves. LOL! Tony tells Tim to get into the coffin and he'll take a photo so the polygraph people think he's dead and won't have to test him! The mortuary woman returns...there was an alarm that went off the night Arnet was there, but it was reported as false.

In Abby's lab, she says the entire coffin was cleaned with acetate...strange.

In the bullpen, Ziva says after Arnet's death Burns could say anything he wanted...Arnet couldn't refute it. Tim wants to get Burn's car...but how can they get to it in impound.

At the impound lot, Tony and Tim scope the lot and spot Burns' car. Tim shoots fake bird poo (his own concoction) onto the camera in the lot. Tim is freaking about dogs being in the lot...Tony repeats there are NO dogs in the lot! At Burns' car, Tim checks under the dash...hooks up a portable pc into the nav system of the car and downloads info on where the car was. LOL! Tony plays a dog barking on his cell phone to scare Tim. Uh oh...real BIG dogs are in the lot...they run away. Tony says it's like Turner & Hooch! They run on the hoods of the cars to the fence to get out, but get caught by security guards and the dog chewing on Timmy's pants leg! Tim says he managed to send the data to Abby.
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)