Discussion: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 22  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next
tivafan93
tivafan93
TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Oct 2 2009, 6:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 6:24 AM EDT
Hey all you Tiva Fans this is the perfect page to show all of your Tiva love!!!!
Add all of your favorite moments, quotes or any thing that you wanna vent about their relationship.
So put your fingers on that keyboard and type away you thoughts and feelings!!!!
Please if you do not like Tiva please do not trash them on this page!!! :P
Thank You! TivaFan93
6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Tiva Tony Tony and Ziva Ziva
speedymans156
speedymans156
1. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Oct 2 2009, 7:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 7:17 AM EDT
What else can I say.. Tiva IS awesome!
My favorite moment so far is (of course) Undercovers & Boxed in. But I have to say I was also very proud off the scene in Reuninon (7.03) that was the sweetest kiss ever! ^^
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
mellissaprock29
mellissaprock29
2. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Oct 2 2009, 10:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2009, 10:28 AM EDT
"What else can I say.. Tiva IS awesome!
My favorite moment so far is (of course) Undercovers & Boxed in. But I have to say I was also very proud off the scene in Reuninon (7.03) that was the sweetest kiss ever! ^^"
I agree! Those episodes are my fav as well.. Maybe we will see Tony return that sweet kiss to Ziva, hopefully soon. I got my fingers crossed.
tivafan93
tivafan93
3. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Oct 3 2009, 7:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2009, 7:58 PM EDT
"I agree! Those episodes are my fav as well.. Maybe we will see Tony return that sweet kiss to Ziva, hopefully soon. I got my fingers crossed. "
Oh MY gosh i feel the same way when Tony grabed Zivas sholders in reuninon i sware to god he was gonna kiss her back!! i wish he did that would be amazing!!!!
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
tlgonzal
tlgonzal
4. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Oct 5 2009, 4:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 5 2009, 4:56 AM EDT
"Oh MY gosh i feel the same way when Tony grabed Zivas sholders in reuninon i sware to god he was gonna kiss her back!! i wish he did that would be amazing!!!!"
It will happen. I have been enjoying all the overly long stares/gazes at one another. Like when Ziva interrupts Tony and McGee's thought process on the case and chimes in with a strategy, Tony just stands there staring at her and grinning. I thought that was too adorable! And McGee...I'll go get a nutterbutter! haha I'm excited to see more!!

#1Zivafan
5. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Oct 11 2009, 11:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2009, 11:49 PM EDT
"Oh MY gosh i feel the same way when Tony grabed Zivas sholders in reuninon i sware to god he was gonna kiss her back!! i wish he did that would be amazing!!!!"
OMG so did I!!!! I wish he did too!!! I was so disappointed when he didn't!!
Ziva and Tony are sooooooooooooo good for each other, i can't see how people don't want them to be together!! I reckon when they finally tell each other how they feel (which they WILL!!!) I think Tony will be the one to say it and Ziva will realise that she feels the same way!! I have my fingers crossed for that!!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

snowyseal
7. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Oct 12 2009, 7:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2009, 7:33 AM EDT
"OMG so did I!!!! I wish he did too!!! I was so disappointed when he didn't!!
Ziva and Tony are sooooooooooooo good for each other, i can't see how people don't want them to be together!! I reckon when they finally tell each other how they feel (which they WILL!!!) I think Tony will be the one to say it and Ziva will realise that she feels the same way!! I have my fingers crossed for that!!"
I love Tiva Too ! I wanted a kiss but we got a"genius" from him which is way better because it shows that he thinks so highly of her intelligence which I love and shows how they, in spite of the hard to watch ending of season 6, still work so well together as partners! Have to admit though I am, like all of you are I'm sure, getting way past being tired of them being with other people and kissin other people. They need a good long stuck in the elevator scene to work all this out :-) And yeah, how can anyone not want them together I will never understand. I've been hooked on them since their first scene...so I guess they had me at "phone sex" ;-)
Nkisslover494
Nkisslover494
8. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Jun 10 2010, 10:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2010, 10:33 AM EDT
OMG I know, I did to! I so wish he would have, it would have been perfect! ghrrr can't they just hurry up and kiss already?!?
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
drmsccrgrl01
drmsccrgrl01
9. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Jul 31 2010, 6:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 31 2010, 6:18 AM EDT
i love tiva!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nlemus
Nlemus
10. <SPAN>RE: T<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow">I</SPAN>VA<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow"> I</SPAN>S AWESOME!!!!</SPAN>
Mar 22 2012, 10:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
I love Tiva its one of the best parts of the show...my favorite episodes are like everyone said Undercovers, boexed in and when they go to Paris because it makes it seem that they slept together because they shared a bed....I love all the little flirt moments they have and the way they stare at eachother even though someone else is talking..also favorite part is when tony goes saves her and says he tried forgetting her but couldnt and also says "I couldn't live without you I guess "..They would make the cutest couple in the show !! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Ziva1314
Ziva1314
11. RE: <SPAN>T<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow">I</SPAN>VA<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow"> I</SPAN>S AWESOME!!!!</SPAN>
Mar 23 2012, 6:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2012, 6:46 AM EDT
"I love Tiva its one of the best parts of the show...my favorite episodes are like everyone said Undercovers, boexed in and when they go to Paris because it makes it seem that they slept together because they shared a bed....I love all the little flirt moments they have and the way they stare at eachother even though someone else is talking..also favorite part is when tony goes saves her and says he tried forgetting her but couldnt and also says "I couldn't live without you I guess "..They would make the cutest couple in the show !!"
you missed a bit out
"I couldn't live without you I guess ..... i still can't"
like everyone says undercovers i like so cool i like the bit when tiom comes in and they can see all of tony lol
Do you find this valuable?    
Ziva1314
Ziva1314
12. RE: <SPAN>T<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow">I</SPAN>VA<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow"> I</SPAN>S AWESOME!!!!</SPAN>
Mar 23 2012, 6:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2012, 6:47 AM EDT
"you missed a bit out
"I couldn't live without you I guess ..... i still can't"
like everyone says undercovers i like so cool i like the bit when tiom comes in and they can see all of tony lol "
i mean tim
codename:mara
13. RE: <SPAN>T<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow">I</SPAN>VA<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow"> I</SPAN>S AWESOME!!!!</SPAN>
Mar 23 2012, 3:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
CBS just posted a collection of photos which THEY labelled Tiva! very interesing. Do you find this valuable?    
Nlemus
Nlemus
14. RE: <SPAN>T<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow">I</SPAN>VA<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow"> I</SPAN>S AWESOME!!!!</SPAN>
Mar 24 2012, 9:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2012, 9:26 AM EDT
Sorry for leaving that I left that part out....
Yes i agree with codename:mara i love that part to from undercovers....also when she calls him my little hairy butt
also the episode when zivas thinks Tony is her soul mate but Tony doesnt want admitt to it and dodges the conversation...and in that same episode when Ziva and him are in the car and she grabs is arm and he looks at her like why are you grabing me ....we all know he liked it!
Nlemus
Nlemus
15. RE: <SPAN>T<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow">I</SPAN>VA<SPAN id=dtx-highlighting-item dtx-Highlight-BackgroundColor="yellow"> I</SPAN>S AWESOME!!!!</SPAN>
Mar 24 2012, 9:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2012, 9:27 AM EDT
"CBS just posted a collection of photos which THEY labelled Tiva! very interesing."
what is the link that thsi is on???
bellswebster
bellswebster
16. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Mar 24 2012, 12:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
"CBS just posted a collection of photos which THEY labelled Tiva! very interesing."
Would you please always post a link when you see this type of stuff mara..thanks.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
17. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Mar 24 2012, 12:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Not everyone knows how to post links, please remember that.

Here's the link for those interested: http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/photos/102720/tiva
18. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!!
Mar 24 2012, 1:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2012, 1:47 PM EDT
"Would you please always post a link when you see this type of stuff mara..thanks."
my bad. Will do so in the future bells. I get a NCIS feed on facebook because i liked the NCIS facebook page.
Ziva1314
Ziva1314
19. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!! tlgonzal
Mar 30 2012, 4:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2012, 4:47 AM EDT
cool pic could u send me it please thanks!!!! Do you find this valuable?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
20. RE: TIVA IS AWESOME!!!! tlgonzal
Mar 30 2012, 5:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2012, 5:58 AM EDT
You have to download from the site Do you find this valuable?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)