Discussion: Michael Weatherly is getting married....Reported This is a featured thread This thread was locked for the following reason: (none given).

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
MelindaCBS
MelindaCBS
Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 5 2009, 5:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2009, 5:03 PM EDT
Currently, Michael Weatherly has stated that he is getting married to someone who's not from the USA. When he was asked who, he calmed up and went silent. My mom thinks it MIGHT be Cote de Pablo, but I'm not sure what to think. I WANT it to be Cote and Michael, and she was born in South America, but I have a feelilng it isn't Cote he's marrying. Any more info about his marriage?♥ 18  out of 28 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: michael weatherly
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
1. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 5 2009, 5:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2009, 5:18 PM EDT
Just curious...where did you hear that? That's great news for him!!! :) 6  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
nathfromfrance
nathfromfrance
2. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 5 2009, 5:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2009, 5:50 PM EDT
it's NOT COTE De Pablo but another woman (unknown in the actors universe ;) ) and for his privacy will not tell her name... :)
he spoke about his demand/wedding plans in the first months of the year and told to wish marry the new Mrs Weatherly for spring, so...
and it seems that Cote De Pablo is with someone else, so, sorry Melinda but ... no Michael/Cote wedding he he he =)
But this year is an awesome news year for the cast, 3 weddings, 1 birth...

May God bless and protect each of them, always
8  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
sandbar17
sandbar17
3. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 5 2009, 6:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2009, 6:29 PM EDT
It's out there on the web. I stumbled across the news a week or so ago. If you really want to know, you can find it. But Nath is right. It's NOT Cote de Pablo. Blessings to the happy couple. 4  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

megansian
4. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 5 2009, 9:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2009, 9:38 PM EDT
"it's NOT COTE De Pablo but another woman (unknown in the actors universe ;) ) and for his privacy will not tell her name... :)
he spoke about his demand/wedding plans in the first months of the year and told to wish marry the new Mrs Weatherly for spring, so...
and it seems that Cote De Pablo is with someone else, so, sorry Melinda but ... no Michael/Cote wedding he he he =)

"
3 weddings and a birth? I know Pauley was married this year but who are the others and "1birth"???? HELP Nath!!!!!!
4  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
MelindaCBS
MelindaCBS
5. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 6 2009, 5:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2009, 5:04 AM EDT
"Just curious...where did you hear that? That's great news for him!!! :) "
I was at my grandmother's house and my mom was like, "Ooooohh, boy, don't show Hannah this until we get ready to leave or you'll never hear the end of it." and I heard that and was like, "What? What? What?! Is is something to do with NCIS or Ghost Whisperer... What? What?!" and she gave me the magazine, told me the page # and I read the article. It had a photo of Tony and Ziva from a season 6 episode, and it had the article saying he said he was getting married to someone who's not from the USA, but when they asked him who, he went silent. :) And of course I drove my grandmother crazy after that :P♥
3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
MelindaCBS
MelindaCBS
6. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 6 2009, 5:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2009, 5:05 AM EDT
"it's NOT COTE De Pablo but another woman (unknown in the actors universe ;) ) and for his privacy will not tell her name... :)

"
Thanks! I'll tell my mom... I was thinking right :P LOL Who's having a baby!!??♥
2  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
MelindaCBS
MelindaCBS
7. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 6 2009, 5:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2009, 5:05 AM EDT
"It's out there on the web. I stumbled across the news a week or so ago. If you really want to know, you can find it. But Nath is right. It's NOT Cote de Pablo. Blessings to the happy couple. "
Thanks, now I get to tell my mom "I told you so." :P
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
MelindaCBS
MelindaCBS
8. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 6 2009, 5:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2009, 5:06 AM EDT
"3 weddings and a birth? I know Pauley was married this year but who are the others and "1birth"???? HELP Nath!!!!!!"
Yes. PLEASE answer this question!!♥
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
agentnics
agentnics
9. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 6 2009, 5:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2009, 5:08 AM EDT
Brian and his wife had their second baby. Pauley and Cote mentioned it in their chat they did back in May.
And because Michael is trying to keep his relationship private, let's respect his privacy and not discuss. Thanks! :)
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sorgiña
Sorgiña
10. RE: Michael Weatherly is getting married....
Sep 6 2009, 5:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2009, 5:20 AM EDT
"Brian and his wife had their second baby. Pauley and Cote mentioned it in their chat they did back in May.
And because Michael is trying to keep his relationship private, let's respect his privacy and not discuss. Thanks! :)"
As agentnics Michael Weatherly wishes to keep his relationship underwraps from prying eyes, so I'm locking this thread to put a stop to this discussion now.

Thank you for your comprehension
7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)