Discussion: McGee and Tony, Tony and Gibbs, Tony and JenReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
McAbbyLover
McAbbyLover
McGee and Tony, Tony and Gibbs, Tony and Jen
Jul 29 2009, 10:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2009, 10:39 PM EDT
McGee and Tony: Big brother little brother
Tony and Gibbs: Father and son
Tony and Jen: Mother and Son (Somewhat)
Ducky and Gibbs: Father and Son
Ducky and Abby: Grandfather and grand daughter.
O-o Lot of relations! ><
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: NCIS

bellswebster
1. RE: McGee and Tony, Tony and Gibbs, Tony and Jen
Jul 30 2009, 1:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 30 2009, 1:17 AM EDT
Well I don't know if Tony and McGee could be brothers - they are too different to each other.
Well, Gibbs isn't really old enough to be Tonys father...(there is actually only 16 years between them in real life.)
Same with Tony and Jenny....she's younger than Gibbs anyway.
Now Ducky and Gibbs could be a possibility...lol...
Ducky and Abby there is a definate possibility...lol..

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
alj69
alj69
2. RE: McGee and Tony, Tony and Gibbs, Tony and Jen
Jul 30 2009, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 30 2009, 7:11 AM EDT
Tony & McGee could be brothers, even though they are so different. I have an older sister and we are very different and we have the same parents. My nieces are very different including skin tone, one is very pale like her mum and the other is olive skinned like her daughter, yet they both have the same parentage. In England sad to say Gibbs could be Tony's dad because 16 could be considered quite old to be a parent in quite a few areas of this country . I'm not saying England is that bad but it has been known far too many times unfortunately. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Charmgyrl
3. RE: McGee and Tony, Tony and Gibbs, Tony and Jen
Mar 13 2010, 2:03 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 13 2010, 2:03 AM EST
"McGee and Tony: Big brother little brother
Tony and Gibbs: Father and son
Tony and Jen: Mother and Son (Somewhat)
Ducky and Gibbs: Father and Son
Ducky and Abby: Grandfather and grand daughter.
O-o Lot of relations! ><"
Well there definitely needs to be a Tony & McGee section for sheer annoyance !! I am actually kind of surprised there isn't! All the McGeeky, McFreaky statements, that's a relationship on it's own!!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)