Discussion: AwardsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 10 posts
a_giblet
a_giblet
Awards
Jul 10 2009, 5:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2009, 5:09 PM EDT
I have only been a part of this site for a short time but I think this is the best of all Wiki sites on the web. Great people, great conversations and all of it for the common goal of figuring out what the heck will happen to Ziva in Season 7...lol. But seriously - this is a great site to be a part of and I'm proud of the accomplishments of this site and EVERYONES contributions.

Everyone, from Mods to the newest members deserve a pat on the back for a job well done!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: wiki
bellswebster
bellswebster
1. RE: Awards
Jul 10 2009, 8:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2009, 8:19 PM EDT
"I have only been a part of this site for a short time but I think this is the best of all Wiki sites on the web. Great people, great conversations and all of it for the common goal of figuring out what the heck will happen to Ziva in Season 7...lol. But seriously - this is a great site to be a part of and I'm proud of the accomplishments of this site and EVERYONES contributions.

Everyone, from Mods to the newest members deserve a pat on the back for a job well done!!"
Well, thank you a giblet, very nice of you to share your feelings about us all. I can see you are enjoying all the threads...don't forget the games too darl.
We just won the Golden Paint awards for the 2nd time in a row...we are all certainly very proud of this site.
Do you find this valuable?    
a_giblet
a_giblet
2. RE: Awards
Jul 10 2009, 10:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2009, 10:25 PM EDT
"Well, thank you a giblet, very nice of you to share your feelings about us all. I can see you are enjoying all the threads...don't forget the games too darl.
We just won the Golden Paint awards for the 2nd time in a row...we are all certainly very proud of this site."
Rightfuly so - This site is well maintained by it's users and the moderators, there's no bickering and even if we disagree with someone about something, we let it go and move on (by agreeing to disagree) with no harsh words being said. I can see why this site has won this award two years in a row.
Scorpio-lady
Scorpio-lady
3. RE: Awards
Jul 11 2009, 5:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 11 2009, 5:47 AM EDT
"Rightfuly so - This site is well maintained by it's users and the moderators, there's no bickering and even if we disagree with someone about something, we let it go and move on (by agreeing to disagree) with no harsh words being said. I can see why this site has won this award two years in a row."
Don't forget that YOU have been a part of the success of this Wiki! It's been wonderful to join the discussions with you *smiling*.
sandbar17
sandbar17
4. RE: Awards
Jul 11 2009, 6:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 11 2009, 6:09 AM EDT
I knew this place was "golden" when I found it. I'm thrilled to be part of the group. You're all a special bunch and I'm glad I found you. Congrats to one and all. ((hugs)) Do you find this valuable?    
a_giblet
a_giblet
5. RE: Awards
Jul 11 2009, 2:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 11 2009, 2:06 PM EDT
"Don't forget that YOU have been a part of the success of this Wiki! It's been wonderful to join the discussions with you *smiling*."
Likewise, Scorp. Lets make it three in a row next year!!
a_giblet
a_giblet
6. RE: Awards
Jul 11 2009, 2:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 11 2009, 2:06 PM EDT
"I knew this place was "golden" when I found it. I'm thrilled to be part of the group. You're all a special bunch and I'm glad I found you. Congrats to one and all. ((hugs))"
Well said Sandbar!!
bellswebster
bellswebster
7. RE: Awards
Jul 11 2009, 7:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 11 2009, 7:59 PM EDT
"Well said Sandbar!!"
AMEN!
Scorpio-lady
Scorpio-lady
8. RE: Awards
Jul 12 2009, 4:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 12 2009, 4:46 AM EDT
"Likewise, Scorp. Lets make it three in a row next year!!"
You can bet that we will make it three in a row next year! We have so many people here who are working all the time building this site, and new people coming in daily. This is the best Wiki on the internet, and I'm very proud of our members and moderators for making it the best.
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
9. RE: Awards
Jul 12 2009, 5:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 12 2009, 5:22 AM EDT
"I knew this place was "golden" when I found it. I'm thrilled to be part of the group. You're all a special bunch and I'm glad I found you. Congrats to one and all. ((hugs))"
Well said sandbar17! :)

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)