Discussion: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 273  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
CatherineYetive
CatherineYetive
Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 1:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 1:37 PM EDT
"I just finished watching the NCIS finale. Will Ziva be back next season? Please say yes! --Bethany

Ausiello: Yes, Cote de Pablo will be back next season. But she'll be a changed woman."

And what exactly does he mean "changed woman?" I know she's been tortured, but HOW changed will she really be???
10  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: season 7
MargyW
MargyW
1. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 1:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 1:52 PM EDT
""I just finished watching the NCIS finale. Will Ziva be back next season? Please say yes! --Bethany

Ausiello: Yes, Cote de Pablo will be back next season. But she'll be a changed woman."

And what exactly does he mean "changed woman?" I know she's been tortured, but HOW changed will she really be???"
Interesting. Very, very interesting.
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
NCIS_Lover
NCIS_Lover
2. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 2:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 2:18 PM EDT
""I just finished watching the NCIS finale. Will Ziva be back next season? Please say yes! --Bethany

And what exactly does he mean "changed woman?" I know she's been tortured, but HOW changed will she really be???"
Hmm... I wonder what Changed Woman means...

Well while I ponder on that thought at least I know she Will be coming back =)
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ZivaAbbyMedrano8605
ZivaAbbyMedrano8605
3. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 2:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 2:43 PM EDT
yeah it's good to know that Ziva does come back... I hope she doesn't lose her kick butt streak I'll be sad :( 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
NCIS_Lover
NCIS_Lover
4. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 3:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 3:39 PM EDT
"yeah it's good to know that Ziva does come back... I hope she doesn't lose her kick butt streak I'll be sad :("
That would be terrible! But She can lose it for the first episode of the season but she has to get it back for episode 2 or 3. She should kepp her kick butt ninga skills and she should keep her fealings all bottled up and Tony gets her to break. We need a good Tiva moment!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
5. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 4:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 4:45 PM EDT
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder can cause major and permanent personality changes. There is no way Ziva would come out of that situation without PTSD. I will be very interested to see what direction Shane Brennan and the writing team chose to take Ziva.

I don't think we'll see the "old" Ziva again.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
CatherineYetive
CatherineYetive
6. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 4:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 4:54 PM EDT
Well they said that 'people will be satisfied with the tony and ziva relationship' so you never know. Do you find this valuable?    
MargyW
MargyW
7. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 5:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 5:41 PM EDT
"Well they said that 'people will be satisfied with the tony and ziva relationship' so you never know."
Doesn't mean that there will be the TIVA so many people want.
Do you find this valuable?    
girlinabox
girlinabox
8. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 5:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 5:45 PM EDT
"Post Traumatic Stress Disorder can cause major and permanent personality changes. There is no way Ziva would come out of that situation without PTSD. I will be very interested to see what direction Shane Brennan and the writing team chose to take Ziva.

I don't think we'll see the "old" Ziva again."
Especially if her captors break her. Not necessarily get her to talk, but break her. Break her spirit. Break her emotionally and physically. It would be both painful and fascinating to watch. Especially watching her deal with the aftermath.
girlinabox
girlinabox
9. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 5:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 5:45 PM EDT
"Doesn't mean that there will be the TIVA so many people want."
Only SB knows.
Do you find this valuable?    
CatherineYetive
CatherineYetive
10. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 5:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 5:53 PM EDT
"Doesn't mean that there will be the TIVA so many people want."
True. I don't want Tiva as badly as I want them to be friends again. I hate all the lying and immaturity that has gone on this season.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
MargyW
MargyW
11. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 5:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 5:55 PM EDT
"Especially if her captors break her. Not necessarily get her to talk, but break her. Break her spirit. Break her emotionally and physically. It would be both painful and fascinating to watch. Especially watching her deal with the aftermath."
You deal with the aftermath of PTSD for the rest of your life. Been there....got an entire wardrobe full of t-shirts!
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
bellswebster
bellswebster
12. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 8:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 8:59 PM EDT
"You deal with the aftermath of PTSD for the rest of your life. Been there....got an entire wardrobe full of t-shirts!"
*HUGS MARGY*
mariah4568
mariah4568
13. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 1 2009, 11:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 11:02 PM EDT
"Especially if her captors break her. Not necessarily get her to talk, but break her. Break her spirit. Break her emotionally and physically. It would be both painful and fascinating to watch. Especially watching her deal with the aftermath."
As Ziva said in one espisode, All people have their point when they break it's only a matter of time, people trained lasts a little more time, but they break too, and I'm sure that if they have the necessary time, Ziva will talk, as the rest of us. It's sad, I know!

And, Margy, you're right, I doubt that Ziva will be the same again.
sweetdreamx2
sweetdreamx2
14. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 3 2009, 5:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2009, 5:53 AM EDT
I'M GLAD ZIVA WELL BE BACK!! BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE KEEPING THE TEAM TOGETHER OR ARE THEY SPLITTING THEM UP WITH THE SPIN-OFF? I HOPE THEY KEEP
THE TEAM TOGETHER ................PLEASE!!!
sweetdreamx2
sweetdreamx2
15. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 3 2009, 5:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2009, 5:58 AM EDT
I AGREE!! THAT KICK BUTT IMAGE IS WHAT MAKES ZIVA SO GREAT!............SWEETDREAMX2 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
jenny4jethro
jenny4jethro
16. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 3 2009, 6:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2009, 6:02 AM EDT
"You deal with the aftermath of PTSD for the rest of your life. Been there....got an entire wardrobe full of t-shirts!"
thank-you very much! I have much symnpathy for people with PTSD as I have it, doens't go away, you can get to a point of being able to handle it, some with medication & extreme counciling, (I had to go thru this) I hope Ziva will come out on top!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
NCISlover161
NCISlover161
17. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 3 2009, 8:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2009, 8:37 AM EDT
ah well at least we no she will be back :) 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
think1959
think1959
18. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 3 2009, 9:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2009, 9:08 AM EDT
I think that Ziva will have the take no prisoners attitude at first then we will see her slowly come to face what she went thru and the changes will affect the whole team. She may even come back with a death wish type of personality taking too many risks.
The wall will be back up between her and Tony, as far as taking things to the "Next level" so many people seem to want. It will be a new level just not that one.

Just My Opinion.
MargyW
MargyW
19. RE: Ausiello Spoiler about Ziva's return in Season 7! [May 20]
Jun 3 2009, 11:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2009, 11:38 AM EDT
" I'M GLAD ZIVA WELL BE BACK!! BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE KEEPING THE TEAM TOGETHER OR ARE THEY SPLITTING THEM UP WITH THE SPIN-OFF? I HOPE THEY KEEP
THE TEAM TOGETHER ................PLEASE!!!"
None of the NCIS team are going to the spin-off. The spin off cast comprises those that were introduced in the episodes Legend part 1 and 2.
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)