Discussion: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis hereReported This is a featured thread

Showing 81 - 100 of 279  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
rkent36
rkent36
80. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:30 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:30 PM EDT
"That's good enough for me RKent. You and I agree on Tony. If you think he was competant and "in full force" than I'm going to watch. But it sounds from other comments as if:
1. the rest of the team are still dissing him
2. they are not going to show him any support next week
3. he is going to get blamed again for something that he did right and
4. he might get left behind in Israel.

Not happy with ANY of the above."
Apart from the weird Abby comment about him potentially breaking the bug that le_bibliothecaire mentioned, I didn't get any 'team dissing him' vibes. If anything, Gibbs instructing Tony to keep on Rivkin implied to me a certain level of respect from Jethro for Tony's abilities and skills. Granted, we don't know what's going to happen in the next episode yet, but if Gibbs ends up NOT backing DiNozzo, then that's going to be a MAJOR assassination of his character IMO. Ziva, yeah, I can see her possibly not supporting him since they don't even seem to be friends anymore, and Vance, yeah since he's never liked Tony anyway. But everyone else should back him, I think.
Do you find this valuable?    

mewofford
81. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:31 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:31 PM EDT
"did you guys notice the picture that was broken?"
Yes

It was of children, looked a boy and two girls...I was thinking it was Ari, Ziva and Tali.

Perhaps symbolic of the end of Ziva's attachments to her homeland, or more specifically, her father?

Dunno...
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
82. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:31 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:31 PM EDT
"I think Ziva will remain in Israel for a short time and Yates will temporarily fill in for her...maybe she and McGee get "busy"! I think then Ziva would return when the mystery surrounding Rivkin and her daddy is discovered...I think they were playing her and she'll be very angry and feel betrayed."
Yuck I hope not. I wasn't too fond of Yates. Leaving Ziva again in Israel for the beginning of another season...they haven't done that before. ;)

mewofford
83. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:33 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:33 PM EDT
"I highly doubt Rivken was in the good, he just acted too.....hinky, I guess is the right word.
I think Gibbs will support Tony for sure, I'm hopeing everyone will.Tony didn't do anything wrong.He was going to arrest him, Rivken attacked, and Tony just defended himself.If he hadn't, then its safe to say Tony would probably be the one on Ducky's autopsy table."
I agree. The team, with probably the exception of Ziva, will support Tony. Don't know about Vance. He might sit on the fence. Why Ziva gets so mad at Tony next week, after Rivkin is already dead this week...now that's going to be interesting and probably heartbreakikng.
choco_cookie
choco_cookie
84. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
can anyone tell me the important things that happened in the episode!!!???? Do you find this valuable?    
Maggie68
Maggie68
85. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
Yeah but I could not make out who they were. Wasn't sure fi there were Three people in it or two.
rkent36
rkent36
86. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:34 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:34 PM EDT
" Did her phone say "Harad" or "Hadar"? Because in the next episode, Arnold Vosloo plays a Mossad Officer "Hadar." "
It could have been Hadar since I only saw in passing.

Personally, I REALLY hope that Rivkin isn't going to be written as a terrorist because that would be wildly unrealistic given the Mossad's reputation. I could possibly see him possibly being in D.C. to conduct a hit on Gibbs (revenge for Ari), but I can't see Ziva being involved in any fashion there.
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
87. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:34 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:34 PM EDT
It amazes me, having grown up needing to lock my doors and still do it whether I need to or not...that so many people make their way into Gibbs' home and basement uninvited or unannounced. That would drive me insane! Do you find this valuable?    
rkent36
rkent36
88. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:35 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:35 PM EDT
Yeah ... was that a pic of her, Ari & Tali as kids? I only caught a glimpse of it...

duchessa
89. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:35 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:35 PM EDT
RKent, do you distinguish between a terroraist and a rogue agent? Maybe Rivkin was not a member of a terrorist organisation, but instead had decided to go vigilante? Do you find this valuable?    
SpecialAgent
SpecialAgent
90. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:37 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:37 PM EDT
"can anyone tell me the important things that happened in the episode!!!????"
Tony was still suspcious of Ziva, especially after evidence found during the case that pointed to a terroist being in Ziva's apartment, and went to her apartment to question her but into Rivken.After that he realised it was Rivken who was invloved with the terroist and tried to arrest Rivken for two murders that happened during this show, but Rivken attacked him.Rivken tried to kill Tony so Tony shot and killed him in self defence.

mewofford
91. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:38 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:38 PM EDT
"It could have been Hadar since I only saw in passing.

Personally, I REALLY hope that Rivkin isn't going to be written as a terrorist because that would be wildly unrealistic given the Mossad's reputation. I could possibly see him possibly being in D.C. to conduct a hit on Gibbs (revenge for Ari), but I can't see Ziva being involved in any fashion there."
Ari was Mossad and a terrorist and the director's son.

I have the feeling who really killed Ari is going to finally be brought out in the open next week.
SecNav brought up Ari tonight.

What was the name of the subset of Mossad Rivkin might be a member of? The Bayonet? Maybe he was on a mission for them that Director David had no knowledge of? That could be possible. A super radical group within Mossad...kind of a secret society almost?
Maggie68
Maggie68
92. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:40 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:40 PM EDT
"I agree. The team, with probably the exception of Ziva, will support Tony. Don't know about Vance. He might sit on the fence. Why Ziva gets so mad at Tony next week, after Rivkin is already dead this week...now that's going to be interesting and probably heartbreakikng. "
Gibbs i am sure as you will support Tony. Vance and Sec/Nav are the ones I don't trust. So do you get the impression that NICS has a Secret Operative person working in a high position. Also from the comment of the Sec/Nav I don't think he trusts Vance either. Remember he was talking to Ziva's father in the beginning of the season. Makes you wonder?
Abby_McGee
Abby_McGee
93. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:42 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:42 PM EDT
"Yuck I hope not. I wasn't too fond of Yates. Leaving Ziva again in Israel for the beginning of another season...they haven't done that before. ;) "
I hope nothing happens between McGee and Yates too. She's so stiff, and not right for him and SHE'S NOT ABBY! :( I'm so hopeing that McGee and Abby get together during the next episode. Maybe McGee gets hurt and Abby realizes how she feels about him therefore they get together. I could live with that. OH!! Fanfic idea!!
choco_cookie
choco_cookie
94. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:42 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:42 PM EDT
thanks, any thing good in the promo for next week, i know there are very weird questions but i am at school and wont be able to see it until tonight, also i live in AUSTRALIA!!!!! Do you find this valuable?    

milliedoll
95. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:44 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:44 PM EDT
" Gibbs i am sure as you will support Tony. Vance and Sec/Nav are the ones I don't trust. So do you get the impression that NICS has a Secret Operative person working in a high position. Also from the comment of the Sec/Nav I don't think he trusts Vance either. Remember he was talking to Ziva's father in the beginning of the season. Makes you wonder?"
I'm still thinking why Vance will be the major player in an operative...and somebody can please clarify me if this operative will be against Mossad..I didn't understand that part very well..lost in translation!
le_bibliothecaire
le_bibliothecaire
96. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:46 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:46 PM EDT
"Apart from the weird Abby comment about him potentially breaking the bug that le_bibliothecaire mentioned, I didn't get any 'team dissing him' vibes. If anything, Gibbs instructing Tony to keep on Rivkin implied to me a certain level of respect from Jethro for Tony's abilities and skills. Granted, we don't know what's going to happen in the next episode yet, but if Gibbs ends up NOT backing DiNozzo, then that's going to be a MAJOR assassination of his character IMO. Ziva, yeah, I can see her possibly not supporting him since they don't even seem to be friends anymore, and Vance, yeah since he's never liked Tony anyway. But everyone else should back him, I think."
I only meant the weird comment from Abby. I actually was jumping for joy that Gibbs was treating Tony like his competent senior field agent. Gibbs did tell Tony to stay on Rivken and Abby has evidence that communication with Tavel was made from Ziva's address and Rivken was there when he arrived to speak to Ziva, so Tony had every reason to be there. Unless Gibbs backpedals and doesn't stand up for Tony and doesn't tell SecNav and all involved that he told Tony to continue surveillance on Rivken, I can't imagine why Gibbs wouldn't support him. It would be, as you say, a character assassination. I guess I mainly meant that the problem will be the upper-level guys (SecNav, Vance, and maybe Mossad) and Ziva, who I think will be angry with Tony at least for awhile, even if Rivken is a bad guy and was playing her. I think Ziva will just be angry and Tony will be a familiar target.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SpecialAgent
SpecialAgent
97. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:46 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:46 PM EDT
"thanks, any thing good in the promo for next week, i know there are very weird questions but i am at school and wont be able to see it until tonight, also i live in AUSTRALIA!!!!! "
Well, it kinda looks like Tony won't get support from the team, but I think they just did that to draw people in.I really don't see them not supporting him.
Also the whole team have to go to israel now because of everything that went down.(mainly Tony killing Rivken)
And in one of the scenes Ziva has Tony on the ground with a gun to his chest.But they said no one would be getting killed off this season so hopefully she'll manage to keep calm and not shoot him.
rkent36
rkent36
98. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:49 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:49 PM EDT
"Ari was Mossad and a terrorist"
Was he? Was he really? Ari is unique in that he was half-Palestinian and his father thought he could control him, so the Mossad likely did not press too closely to determine his actual allegiance. Rivkin was identified as a possible member of an elite group WITHIN the Mossad, so it defies belief that he's going to suddenly side with terrorists, most of whom are hellbent on utterly obliterating Israel.
le_bibliothecaire
le_bibliothecaire
99. RE: Discuss Episode 6.24 Semper Fidelis here
May 12 2009, 4:50 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2009, 4:50 PM EDT
It was of 3 children, likely Ziva, Ari and Tali.
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)